Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS (51902 Views)

Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out / Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by AlanSugar(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2018
cashlurd:
The guy is not only myopic but he is also stupid to a fault! Does he think Nigeria is Australia? Those police officers will just kill you or brutalise you off and NOTHING will happen.
No government agency will even say a word of it. Only fools behave the way he just did.

By the way, I don't believe he was ever threatened in the real sense of It or that any police officer even knows his name. He just wants to brag to his village people that he is untouchable.

You de mind the chest-beating societal group? Wetin else dem sabi?
Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by Gentlesniper(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2018
bubu2019:
sharap you're same onukwwu like the guy in the topic.which one is illegal movement, had it been its llegal one ,what will you do?
back to the matter,whoever know this guy should warn him that he have succeeded in creating attraction for kidnappers too.just hope he is well loaded if not,you will be begging police to arrest you instead
I termed it illegal cos we sneaked out of the Academy and there was no need taking actions or doing things that would have indicted us.
As for calling me names, you are free cos its a faceless forum, but even the heavens and the earth knows that you can't say it to my face and remain the same. your life must change for good.
Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by ericmor: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2018
timilehin007:
The guy is a 'sisi'..it's glaring that you are afraid already...if not, what's the point publicising about ur other siblings progress in their various professions and it's shows u want the world (the police who threatened) to know you've got foreigns influences..
Fear fear..!

What’s the fear there? We need to know the start to see d end
Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by correctguy101(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Ghen ghen.

Na here we go still see "Nigerian Australian man beaten to a pulp at the airport (graphic content)"

Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2018
emeijeh:

Haha badt guy
Lol, those guys get mind.
Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by iammolise(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hehhehheh!!!
See efrontry Shaa...
One man warning a whole paramilitary department shocked

Well my fingers are crossed sha... Pls OP I specifically want u to follow up this matter bumper to bumper, I'd like to see how this ends, I like action films grin
Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by sulasa07(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
D guy announcing where he dey in case he doesn't reach house from airport
Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by schurley(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
skales67:

Kanu died a martyr.
Ojukwu was given a presidential burial

MKO died like a rat after drinking Lipton
Awolowo died after taking otapiapia

Now go back to sleep and leave my mentions.

Note:no matter how Awolowo and Abiola died, History we forever regard them as great and iconic men of substance, but what will history write home about Ojukwu and Kanu??..... Betrayal and Cowardice.

Funny you.... even in your self acclaimed messiah(kanu),cannot be compared to Jolade Omotola of the nollywood industry not to talk of the gr8 Awo, and MKO

And as for ojukwu, history will always have it in record for him as one among the few who dragged his kinsmen to war and chickened out when the war was most intensed (cowardice)..... even the head of Army(Aare onakankanfo)in the ancient Oyo empire would ordinarily commit suicide or go on exile once defeated at warfront, to show you failure is never celebrated no matter how one tend to brand it, contrarily you guys celebrate the late Gen Ojukwu as a hero.

Not too suprise, the same way ojukwu led many of your ancestors to their untimely grave, so has Kanu succeeded on same path .....someone(Kanu),somewhere enjoying his life with his family, while you're busy fighting a lost course.

No one, i repeat no one in your entire water eroded clan can be compared to the gr8 Awo both in feat nd status.
Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by skales67(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2018
schurley:

Note:no matter how Awolowo and Abiola died, History we ever regard them as great and iconic men of great sunstance, but what will history write home about Ojukwu and Kanu..... Betrayal and Cowardice

funny you.... even in your kanu cannot be compared to Jolade Omotola of Nollywood, coming to talk of legendary icon like Awo, and Kasimawo MKO
And as for ojukwu, history will always have it in record of a man who plunge his kinsmen to warfare and later ran from the battle front (coward)..... even the head of military in the ancient Oyo empire would commit suicide or go pn exile with this action of ojukwu which u called legendary among ur clans

Not too suprise the same way ojukwu lead most of you to your untimely grave, so has Kanu succeeded .....for info your coward Kanu is somewhere enjoying his life while you busy wasting your live on the struggle of Biafran

Kanu, and Ojukwu two men history we never forget as coward

So after all the "free education" awo gave you people, you still cannot differentiate between "we" and "will"? I actually thought it was an error until I spotted it twice. undecided

Come down to Anambra and start from nursery 3...we will gladly accommodate you as long as you promise that the skulls of your classmates and other kids in the school will be safe. cheesy

Just look at your grammatical errors...the Kanu you berate speaks impeccable English than you. Continue! cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by schurley(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2018
skales67:

So after all the "free education" awo gave you people, you still cannot differentiate between "we" and "will"? I actually thought it was an error until I spotted it twice. undecided

Come down to Anambra and start from nursery 3...we will gladly accommodate you as long as you promise that the skulls of your classmates and other kids in the school will be safe. cheesy

Just look at your grammatical errors...the Kanu you berate speaks impeccable English than you. Continue! cheesy cheesy

Look at him, a typical attitude of an igbo man always shifting goal post. (from comparison of both eastern cowards to great two iconic figures) i am happy you acknowledged a great work of awo......what can be said of your coward gods (Kanu & Ojukwu)

Focus on the message and stop shying away from the bitter truth....well not too suprise,same way Ojukwu and Kanu cowardly ran away from realities when it matter most, leaving you guys stranded and fustrated

Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by skales67(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2018
schurley:

Look at him, a typical attitude of an igbo man always shifting goal post. (from comparison of both eastern cowards to great two iconic figures) i am happy you acknowledged a great work of awo......what can be said of your coward gods (Kanu & Ojukwu)

Focus on the message and stop shying away from the bitter truth....well not too suprise,same way Ojukwu and Kanu cowardly ran away from realities when it matter most, leaving you guys stranded and fustrated

I am taking keen note of your bad English because the criminal awo whom you rever stole the money belonging to Igbos which was then used for his so called free education scam. awo will be remembered as a coward who opted for an easy way out after IBB slammed him with treason. If you hate to be reminded of that fact, imitate him and drink sniper to end your misery. grin grin
Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by skales67(m): 1:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Say hi to your otapiapia mentor grin grin

schurley

Re: Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS by schurley(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
skales67:
Say hi to your otapiapia mentor grin grin

schurley

I am done with you on this.... continue hating, that what you guys are known for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher / Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.