Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites (16767 Views)

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by YouthsPC0: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Leading Governorship Aspirant In Imo State Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites

While the Imo State House of Assembly members were being railroad into endorsing Rochas Son Inlaw , the leading  Peoples Democratic Party, PDP governorship aspirant in the State,  Hon. Tony Nwulu was busy reaching out to Imolites in the spirit of the Easter season  

According to the federal lawmaker who represents Oshodi/Isolo Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives but hails from Eziudo in Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government said the free gifts are for students, pensioners, the less privileged and the physically challenged the gifts also includes a branded MTN Recharge card to enable recipients sends messages of hope this Easter.

In his remarks, The Governorship aspirant stated that  Easter signifies the triumph of good over evil, light over darkness, freedom over bondage, peace over war, joy over anguish and life over death as Jesus Christ has proven through His resurrection” stressing that there would be light at the end of the dark tunnel. 

He further admonished Imolites to be resolute in their faith in God, stating that the  Same God that led the children of Israel out from the strongholds of king Pharaoh and the Egyptians through the deserts and red sea will surely lead Ndi Imo out of its present stronghold and captivity.

He expressed optimism that the “Almighty God will liberate and restore Imo State to greatness

https://innonews.com.ng/2018/03/easter-guber-aspiranttony-nwulu-doles-out-free-mtn-branded-recharge-cards-for-pensioners-les-priviledged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by YouthsPC0: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
The end of culture of staues has come

The end of Christmas trees that cost 500 million naira

The end mortgaging the future of the igbo nation has also come

Rochas represent everything that the igbobnation must get rid of

Thumbs up to Nwulu Kick out Okorowusa , his statues and his feeding bottle son inlaw

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by obaataaokpaewu: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Using Oshodi/Isolo money to do campaign in Imo State grin
This one for seek reelection into house of representatives, he can't defeat Ihedioha or even Hope Uzodimma in the primaries

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
THUMBS UP MR TONY!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by BruncleZuma: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Using Isolo money to do campaign in Imo State grin
smh... Some people never appreciate anything good.
Why?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by IamSINZ(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Anything but Roachas.

6 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by HeyCorleone(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2018

When he gets into power now he'd forget them.

Nigerians need to stop taking these politicians seriously.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by uuzba(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
You want Easter gift and have forgotten that neither you nor your children have any jobs to take care of yourselves. Shey you will sit and wait again for another free gift? Then elect the person who gives you gift while you remain destitute poor?

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by guuudy87(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by kaycyor: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Help vote this Rochas out.. Hit like if you are in support

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by SamuelTurner(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Imo: pdp (like) Apc (share)

Fu*k you all

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by Divay22(f): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Send Easter msg with 100 recharge card undecided
Mtchewwww.. Mtn self would think my sim card has been stolen .
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by Divay22(f): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
guuudy87:
Nice gesture
Ehn
Which is the nice gesture
The unrealistic campaign promise or the 100 recharge card?

Is question i ask o

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by Abagworo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
The next Imo Governor is Uche Nwosu. The rest of the contestants are just fooling themselves.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by jerryice(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Na wa ooh...buying votes with less than $1.

9ja which way?
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by onupeter(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Imo state and nonsense nonsense governorship aspirants eeh, em no smart at all..
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by TheKingdom: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
To all these my Eastern brethren. It is not about wearing ISI Agu and thinking you are representing. PDP, APGA, and APC are all the same thing, working on the same team.

No to stupid election/selection at ALL levels should be the focus.

Nonsense
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by BaddaMan: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
But the guy decamped to ac, shey be allowe go soon enter again
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by Beno3: 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is this not the same pattern Okoroawusa used to deceive his people? grin grin grin
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by fk002: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2018
God bless Rocha's

The best governor in the east so far...

I see him as the president of federal republic of Nigeria in few years to come

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by TheKingdom: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2018
fk002:
God bless Rocha's

The best governor in the east so far...

I see him as the president of federal republic of Nigeria in few years to come

And then you woke up and realized your father was not your real father

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by fk002: 12:09am On Mar 29, 2018
TheKingdom:

And then you woke up and realized your father was not your real father

Nonsense

undecided warris this one saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by guuudy87(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:

Ehn
Which is the nice gesture
The unrealistic campaign promise or the 100 recharge card?

Is question i ask o
Start small and grow big. If only you know how much this recharge cards would benefit so many people. Besides sharing recharge cards is not a campaign promise.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by Gkemz: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Eventhough i support PDP but i can't endorse an Mbaise indigene to rule Imo. He may be good at the heart but when it comes to sharing, he'd surely favour a fellow mbaise origin against a non mbaise. There's a very strong cult bonds holding mbaise people together. When late Prof C. Onwuliri of the blessed memory became the VC of FUTO, he messed the institution by turning it into a community for mbaise people many of whom are incompetent in discharging the duties. Though he thought he was helping them get empowered but at the detriment of the institution. So also the owner of ABC who prefer to hire his kinsmen employees based on mbaise origin over merit.
I speak from experience.

8 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by TheKingdom: 12:40am On Mar 29, 2018
fk002:

undecided warris this one saying

I’m saying that your PR sucks. Phuck Okorohausa and his Phuckin family

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by ipobarecriminals: 12:47am On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin grin wink wink lipsrsealed sad sad sad Slaves! 100 naira EmptyHen card?IPOB are hungry PIGS.Gud for dem sha
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by TheKingdom: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin wink wink lipsrsealed sad sad sad Slaves! 100 naira EmptyHen card?IPOB are hungry PIGS.Gud for dem sha

IPOB is not controlling your government. If they were, they would not sit still and watch Buhari who is about to go to London again on medical vacation go. They would not sit still and watch the massacre that occurred in Benue to happen. They would not allow criminals to escape prison anyhow. They would not allow Nigerians to pay more for fuel They would not allow teachers to go unpaid, and allow their people to pay heavy fines to fly to and fro their country courtesy Oyibo airlines. They would certainly not allow the US embassy to make money denying people visas-especially those aiming to go abroad to give birth for blue passport.

Your country is a sh.ithole, and luckily I’m not the one who coined that nor Nigger Area (LUGGARD)

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by Dreambeat: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2018
I don’t know this man but something in me tells me that he is not to be trusted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diobu Residents Cry Out As Wike Begins Demolition Of Shanties In Portharcourt / Okupe Urges Governors To Sack Workers Over Cash Crunch / Bookshop Razed In Akure As Petrol Hidden By Owner Caught Fire By Neighbors Stove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.