Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos (38901 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2018
A young man has landed in a hospital after his ex-girlfriend injured him badly with a razor blade in Sapele area of Delta state. According to reports, the man had already broken up with the girl who is said to still have interest in him. The girl was alleged to have been reporting the guy to his mother and sisters which made him more unhappy with her.

The young man reportedly warned her not to report him to his family again since they are no longer together. He allegedy told her that if she tries that again he will slap her. The girl told him he can't slap her.

To prove his point, the young man gave the girl a hot slap only for her to retaliate by attacking him with a razor blade which she used in cutting him around the neck region.

The wounded man was rushed to St. James Hospital, Amukpe for treatment.

The condition of the girl involved is yet to be ascertained as to whether she has been arrested.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/girl-injures-her-ex-boyfriend-with-razor-blade-after-slapping-her-graphic-photos.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Frustration.

The girl's best revenge after being dumped, maybe she was deceived with promises of marriage, jobs or education sponsorship, and after several abortions and no benefits, she became hardened to commit this crime.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by ihitenansa: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2018
dis guy lucky

isnt dat his carotid am looking at??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Tolumiide: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2018
50-50

after examining the damages on the young man for the 10th time, I changed my mind for a better rating

1-99

55 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Olalan(m): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2018
The girl na real beast, how can you inflict such pain on an individual.

17 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2018
ex bf for dat .......

if it was her husband nko......she will just kill him

10 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by partnerbiz4: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2018
Woman matter no worth am..

4 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by manuel4real(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2018
Olalan:
The girl na real beast, how can you inflict such pain on an individual.

until you hear the other side of the story, don't conclude on who the beast is. Do you know what he dis to her? Why did he slap her?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2018
hajoke2000:
ex bf for dat .......

if it was her husband nko......she will just kill him

If na him wife nko, he for no stop for slapping, he would have beaten her with pestle abi?

17 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2018
Abeg thank God for sex dolls nowadays. May Dem just make the price affordable may I go collect my own.. Because of woman pussy one foolish girl go con cut me like this.

9 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Uyiii: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

until you hear the other side of the story, don't conclude on who the beast is. Do you know what he dis to her? Why did he slap her?
are you normal

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Homeboiy: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2018
The guy na fool

you go back go fúck ur ex, after you don scatter her heart finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Uyiii: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2018
Tolumiide:
50-50

after examining the damages on the young man for the 10th time, I changed my mind for a better rating

1-99
after examining the situation for the 11th time
oboy the ratio na;
(boy)-5 : +105(girl)

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:

are you normal

wait for the other side of the story, supposing he has her nudes and has been sharing it online?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Goalnaldo:
Abeg thank God for sex dolls nowadays. May Dem just make the price affordable may I go collect my own.. Because of woman pussy one foolish girl go con cut me like this.

Just don't slap the wrong girl.

14 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Shedrack777: 7:18am On Mar 29, 2018
the girl no do well! instead of he her to also slash his jt with the blade, she come only slash his neck. i'm highly disappointed in her. anyway, he won't try that with any girl next time

2 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Masama: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Wicked people everywhere....Gory!!!
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

You still have the gut to say this nonsense when you're not blind.

The way some kids reason on this forum self

☣ ☠

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

wait for the other side of the story, supposing he has her nudes and has been sharing it online?

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Baseless assumption

☣ ☠

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by petergriffin: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2018
this guy is almost dead. he is one lucky motherfucker.

1 Like

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by UDUJ(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I just dey look you angry

13 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Can you please tell us what he DIS to her? wink

4 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by nanakgh(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2018
Imagine if the woman had slapped her man and the man had slashed her like this, would we have someone taking it upon herself to pull excuses out her ass and create flimsy justification for such violence? Lets call a spade a spade not a big spoon. someone attempted murder and you're here saying maybe he leaked her nudes so its OK. domestic violence is not a good thing, no matter which gender indulges in it.

13 Likes

Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by marttol: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by medolab90(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2018
What da Bleep
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by maberry(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2018
grin
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by TheBlessedMAN: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2018
To prove his point, the guy gave her a HOT SLAP na wa o. No slap is neither hot nor cool. Since it has served a well meant purpose.
Re: Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos by funsho75(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2018
I yam not understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) / Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.