Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together (82413 Views)

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by IntrovertGuy: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Big brother naija housemate, Cee-C seems to really be in love with Tobi, but she is just not willing to admit that she has fallen for him.

She was yesterday caught on camera acting restless, after she saw Tobi sleeping on the same bed with Anto, who just returned to the house.

In the video, Cee-C is seen standing up from her bed, carrying her bed sheets and pillows, murmured some words to Tobi, and left the room to go sleep elsewhere.

Watch the video in the link below;
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-watch-cee-c-becomes-restless-sees-tobi-anto-sleeping-together/

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by superior1: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2018
She was yesterday caught on camera acting restless

Make we come dash her panadol?, yeye dey smell

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by royalamour(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2018
grin That girl, just somehow.

Interpersonal skills = 0
Communication skills = 0
Team formation = 0
Attention to details = 0
Team playing = 0
Dancing = -10

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by yeyeboi(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2018
So ?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by snowblaq(f): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by vboss(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Anto or Chloe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by Sarang(f): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2018
cry cry make we fry??

Please see my signature

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by yomalex(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2018
wawu
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Nairaland Mods and BBnaija threads sef!!!

Me: waiting patiently to see PMB thread angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by sirBLUNT: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2018
has the lesbian dullard entered lagos already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by KingAzari: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by cr7lomo: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Girls and their pretentious attitude

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by Offpoint: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2018
that was how the driver lost his car to the thief.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by bignero: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
seun it seems you want to join buhari in being one of the obstacles to nigerian youths...

so what should we do with this news now?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
She should simply commit suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by GenbIoodykiller: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
she's just scared that Anto is with a new strategy being out of the house.

he now sense that tobi must be popular outside that made Anto to stick with him

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by onpoint247: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
This girl have no joy what so ever...... Sadist grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by XVIER(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
wink
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by maxjax(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2018
lubbish undecided
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by DAVID133: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2018
is good for her...... cool cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by pweshdodo(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Na jealousy go kill her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by eventowanbe: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Cee-C is befuddled
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by HigherEd: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Aba peeps be like:

I'm walking in power,
I'm walking in oracle,
I leave my rice for Favour,
Cause i know Umuahia....

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by binsanni(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2018
abba made love, it won't last long nah wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by SUSSYASH: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Dancing= 10,...who tell you say she sabi dance

royalamour:
grin That girl, just somehow.

Interpersonal skills = 0
Communication skills = 0
Team formation = 0
Attention to details = 0
Team playing = 0
Dancing = -10

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by lekkan(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2018
Please when will PVC registration start...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by babdap: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2018
it think this show will help her in life, i would rather remain single than marry her. i don't want to go join my ancestor early.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by Ogbenisoft28(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2018
Good for that saddiest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night / The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.