Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife (34773 Views)

HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher. / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / 'boyfriend' Staying Wit His Gurl & Roomie. (2) (3) (4)

He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by jobaye(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2010
A fred of mine who recently got married told me how disapointed he is in his wife afta first intimacy. Acodi 2 him,one of his major priority 4 marry her was bc she claim 2 b virgin bt was shock as there was no sign of blood flow frm a broken hymen though she was very tight.and d wife stil insist dat she was a virgin. D question now is can a lady b deflower without any sign of blood. Me i don't know, so pls house, especialy d lady share ur candid opinion.no joke.is a serious case as ur candid opinion could save dat mariage.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by CrudeOil2(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2010
You need a fleshlight®
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by biola44: 10:16pm On May 05, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Areaboy2(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2010
me no chic, but i've heard about a similar case.

turned out she broke the damn thing ridding a horse undecided.

so it'll always be nice to find out if she was in any sort of sporting activity prior to their marriage,

but if u ask me, GOOD FOR HIM, "i wana marry a virgin" son of a b***h tongue

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by platinumnk(f): 10:29pm On May 05, 2010
Area_boy:

but if u ask me, GOOD FOR HIM, "i wana marry a virgin" son of a b***h tongue

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by snowdrops(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2010
Not a good way to start a marriage life is it?
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by MissyB1(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2010
Whooping Flip!!!
2010? Someone still thinks every Lady must bleed? I swear, it's a lost case. sad
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Pweety4me(f): 10:56pm On May 05, 2010
Do they not educate u pple @ school?or could u not afford 2 attend the lessons?

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Woke4all(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2010
Research shows that not all women bleed during their first intercourse coz hymen can be broken when riding, biking e.t.c and not just sex.

Since it's their first time, man can determine whether she is or not by her tightness and nervousness. So if he really love her, it should not matter if she's a virgin or not for all that matters now is to trust her since she says she is.

Abi na virginity ur friend won chop?

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Diva20(f): 11:26pm On May 05, 2010
Not all women bleed when they have intercourse for the first time. Let's stop this ignorance.

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Akinagirl(f): 11:46pm On May 05, 2010
I cant believe this is even a question. undecided

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by eridah2007(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2010
@poster,  To be frank and sincere,dat your friend dey very ungrateful. He no even happy say him "tear rubber" wife sexxual apparatus still dey vey tight,what if to say d thing be like where Caterpillar or trailer pass? wetin he for do??.Abi he tink say na all motor wey dem write safe journey put 4 for d body dey reach where e dey go??

19 Likes

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 12:17am On May 06, 2010
eridah2007:

@poster,  To be frank and sincere,dat your friend dey very ungrateful. He no even happy say him "tear rubber" wife sexxual apparatus still dey vey tight,what if to say d thing be like where Caterpillar or trailer pass? wetin he for do??.Abi he tink say na all motor wey dem write safe journey put 4 for d body dey reach where e dey go??

@eridah2007. Men u funny,

Jeez. me i want make woman bleed ohhh, Na comfirmation, i no want marry where caterpilla and even BRT bus.

If na okada, i go manage am.

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by eridah2007(m): 1:04am On May 06, 2010
@Donpuzo, now u ar takin grin grin
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by eridah2007(m): 1:09am On May 06, 2010
And besides,if e no let u manage,other men dey wey go help u manage am. grin grin
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 1:13am On May 06, 2010
Like you my paddy? grin I trust u can mannage anyfin, Even the one wey train don pass over 100 times

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On May 06, 2010
Your friend is wack!
Imagine marrying someone cause of her sexual status? undecided
What kind of dummy does that?
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 1:40am On May 06, 2010
@Mama-gee. Shey Virginity na Facebook Status now!!!

Jeez

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by 190: 1:43am On May 06, 2010
^^

trust mumu-gee to derail the thread

its in her pants blood
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 1:46am On May 06, 2010
190. What day u go get brain?

You are damn too funny to be a human, grin I feel you though!!!

But every woman man to his opinion pants
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Osama10(m): 1:51am On May 06, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by stuffs4me(m): 2:20am On May 06, 2010
@ jobaje

The chance that a girl is not born with a hymen is nearly equal to being born with six toes (and this is quite rear), Chance that the hymen disolves is even rearer but posible. Chance that a girl loses her hymen during sporting or physical activities (as claimed by many) is also very slim because of the peculier nature and location of the hymen. The hymen is not stiff but significantly flexible and strechy (with slight variances), it requires some degree of pressure/thrust for it to be broken.

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by omega25red(m): 2:51am On May 06, 2010
Another ignorant man who is probably not a virgin himself looking for a virgin. Anyway he has tied the knot now what is he going to do? cancel the marriage because he didn't see blood? lol i hope she has brothers so they can whoop his azz then he will see blood

funny thing is in gambia i heard that when you marry a girl the elders will go in the room on your wedding night with you and your wife lay a white sheet down and watch you consumate the marriage if they see no blood after the deed? they cry foul and send the girl back to her family. lol true story
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by temmytanny(m): 7:04am On May 06, 2010
i dont think men should be crazy about this virginity of a thing again now that women use creams,drugs to tighten the holes back.

as for the poster,find out if she had had sporting related events in the past or not.that may be responsible but i still belive when the hymen is broken by the pe**s,a little drop of drop would still come out or stain the pen*** no matter the kind of sports dat might caused the breaking of the hymen

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by buttkick: 9:06am On May 06, 2010
i live in abuja and a medical doctor white friend of mine told me that he has performed tonnes of hymen closure procedures in his over 10 years of practice. so guys please dont make virginity an issue about a lady. it can easily be faked.

Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nobody: 9:13am On May 06, 2010
your friend must have married in his teen, sorry to sound harsh but seriously undecided

Tell your friend that thing is just a bloody hymen, and the hymen can get broken by
even a tampon, tell him to free the woman abeg undecided undecided
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by eridah2007(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2010
Donpuzo:

Like you my paddy? grin I trust u can mannage anyfin, Even the one wey train don pass over 100 times
But dat's anoda topic grin
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Nenyechi(f): 11:09am On May 06, 2010
@poster .ask ur friend 2 ask his wife whether she have been 'manipulated' by some one be4.cos i know a gal can loose her virginity thru 'manipulation' even without penetration.d hymen can easily be broken when pressure is applied whether wit d finger,manliness or otherwise.
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by Enockia(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2010
it's possible that she is a virgin
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by sashaa(f): 2:05pm On May 06, 2010
stuffs4me:

@ jobaje

The chance that a girl is not born with a hymen is nearly equal to being born with six toes (and this is quite rear), Chance that the hymen disolves is even rearer but posible. Chance that a girl loses her hymen during sporting or physical activities (as claimed by many) is also very slim because of the peculier nature and location of the hymen. The hymen is not stiff but significantly flexible and strechy (with slight variances), it requires some degree of pressure/thrust for it to be broken.

hymens come in different textures: light, thin, thick and all dat. And d very thin ones may get broken without d girl bleeding
Re: He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife by adetoru(f): 2:19pm On May 06, 2010
Yes,not all virgins bleed,tell your FRIEND to grow up.

How To Get A Bride In Seven Selected Nigerian Churches / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? / Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry