Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Things You Should Know About Electric Toothbrush - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things You Should Know About Electric Toothbrush (664 Views)

Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / Chewing Stick Sold As "Organic Toothbrush" Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About Electric Toothbrush by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Are you considering switching from the conventional toothbrush and invest in a great electric toothbrush? Then this short guide will answer most of your question.

What is an Electric Toothbrush

An electric toothbrush is a type of brush that is engineered to vibrate on its own while using it on your teeth. What am I saying? Instead of the usual up and down movement that you do with your typical toothbrush, the vibration in the electric toothbrush will do the cleaning in a faster and more efficient way.

What Are The Types of Electric Toothbrush

As at the compilation of this article, we have two major types:

1 The battery-powered electric toothbrush (Using dry cell or what you know as a finger battery)
2 The battery-powered electric toothbrush (a rechargeable version that comes with a wired or wireless charger). Here is an electric toothbrush that comes with a wireless charger

Is An Electric Toothbrush Effective

An electric toothbrush is found to be at least five times better than the best conventional toothbrush. It comes with a sonic head that won’t damage your gum, and it removes cavities and plaques up to 10 times more.

Will I still Use My Hand To Control The Brush

Yes. You’ll still need to hold the brush in position to have the proper contact with your teeth

Do I Need Toothpaste

Yes. You can use any dentist recommended toothpaste with your electric toothbrush for the best cleaning experience

Can I Use It To Wash My Tongue

Yes. An electric toothbrush can also be used on your tongue without damaging it.

Which Electric Toothbrush Should I Use

You should go with the ones that have the 2-minutes timer and comes with a sonic head. With that, you can be sure of not damaging your gum. You should also select the one that has various brushing modes, and, of course, is pocket-friendly. Fortunately for you, The Somocare Electric Toothbrush fills all the gaps perfectly.

Are They Usually Waterproof

There isn’t much difference between your regular brush and your electric brush when it comes to dipping them into the water. Most electric toothbrushes come with a reliable waterproof that can stand your shower and your daily dip and brush needs.

Are There Any Disadvantages

Nothing serious. People that are used to brushing their teeth past the recommended 2 minute may need 2 to 3 days adjusting to life with their new brush. However, with the outstanding brushing effects on an electric brush, you’ll soon forget your old, bad habits and beliefs of brushing past 2 minutes.

Does It Come With Replacement Heads?

Most, if not all, usually come with at least a replacement head. And you can always get new replacement heads at cheap prices when it’s time.

Visit the link below to have a look at the pictures
https://phoneandfashion.com/electric-toothbrush-content/

(1) (Reply)

Watching Horror Films Burns Nearly 200 Calories A Time / Diabetes Supplementation / Call For Affordable CCTV Installation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.