Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (121793 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2018
Arom21:
Amazing, mind-blowing... God bless your knowledge sir. Much respect

Thank you so much, Arom21. Do have a great day.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Missmossy(f): 8:17am On May 03, 2018
Aww such a beautiful end. Thumbs up to the writer, more knowledge to you.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2018
Missmossy:
Aww such a beautiful end. Thumbs up to the writer, more knowledge to you.

Thanks, Missmossy. Glad you enjoyed the story.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by moseph(f): 9:36am On May 03, 2018
what a wonderful ending,kudos to the writer.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by phoenixchap: 10:01am On May 03, 2018
@jameskudooski.... Great work, happy you finally concluded the story. Love the ending part

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by devilmaycry1(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2018
nice story feeling the ending

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by devilmaycry1(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2018
ending to shaparapa infact good end

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2018
moseph:
what a wonderful ending,kudos to the writer.

Thank you, moseph. Glad you enjoyed the story.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2018
phoenixchap:
@jameskudooski.... Great work, happy you finally concluded the story. Love the ending part

Thanks, Phoenixchap. Take care.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2018
devilmaycry1:
ending to shaparapa infact good end

Devilmaycry1, thanks baba.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by asagbaesiri: 10:48am On May 04, 2018
JamesKudooski:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Qudus Adeyemi Oko-Osi is a public speaker, writer, poet, artist, and a financial and management consultant. He worked in the banking industry for eleven years with experience spanning three different banks before he resigned to join a financial and management consulting firm. Qudus brings into his stories his knowledge of banking and consulting as much as possible.

Over the years, he has written several articles and poems, some of which were published on Hubpages.com. In the past, he also designed text book covers and did cartoons for magazines amongst others.

He hails, from Lagos-Island in Lagos State, Nigeria where he was born into a family with five brothers, four half-brothers and a half-sister. He spent his childhood growing up on Lagos-Island with his affectionate and caring siblings and parents.

He enjoys reading, playing scrabble, and spending time with his family.

He is blessed with a lovely wife, Glory and a wonderful kid, Jason. They presently live in Lagos, Nigeria.

This is his second novel. His first novel is titled: Prisoner of Love.

You can read his interview with Smashwords here:
https://www.smashwords.com/interview/Jameskudooski

Connect with Qudus Oko-Osi:

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Kudooski
Friend me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/qudus.okoosi
My Instagram Profile: https://www.instagram.com/qudusokoosi/
Connect with me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/qudus-oko-osi-a79b9a146/
Favourite me at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Jameskudooski
My Email: okoosiqudus@gmail.com

AWESOME!! more power to your elbow!!!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2018
asagbaesiri:
AWESOME!! more power to your elbow!!!

Asagbaesiri, thank you so much. Have a splendid weekend.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by mattobi(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2018
You're just phenomena Mr James. I commend your literary work greatly. More wisdom to you to scale greater heights. Bravo bro

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2018
Sir James, how u doing ooo. How family.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Kaycee9242(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2018
Wow! I said it dt scorpion didn't die, Mr James well done for this wonderful piece God will continue to enrich u with wisdom

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2018
mattobi:
You're just phenomena Mr James. I commend your literary work greatly. More wisdom to you to scale greater heights. Bravo bro

Mattobi, you just got me flushing with this compliment. Thanks so much. I really appreciate. Enjoy your weekend, bro.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2018
skubido:
Sir James, how u doing ooo. How family.

Skuuuuuuubido, eyan temi. I'm doing fine and family is fine. How your side?

I've been a little busy lately. That's why you are not seeing my break lights. I hope to drop my first novel (Prisoner of Love) here shortly, immediately am able to free up some time.

Enjoy your weekend, baba.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Wow! I said it dt scorpion didn't die, Mr James well done for this wonderful piece God will continue to enrich u with wisdom

Yes oooo, Kaycee. God answered our prayers ni. Thank you for the compliment. Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by mcjesuspikin(m): 2:07am On May 05, 2018
[b][/b] cooli av to open a nairaland account because of this story.... where on earth � did u pull it out
I must confess, u r xtra ordinarily Good..... more ink to ur pen...... I respect u sir...... Hope u mention me in ur next writing..... � � �

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by odunmba(f): 9:17am On May 05, 2018
Good one here. Quite interesting to the very last. Kudos to the writer

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
[b][/b] cooli av to open a nairaland account because of this story.... where on earth � did u pull it out
I must confess, u r xtra ordinarily Good..... more ink to ur pen...... I respect u sir...... Hope u mention me in ur next writing..... � � �

Wow! Mcjesuspikin, I am short of words! My story could make someone join Nairaland? That's incredible.

Thank you so much for these praises. I feel flattered. To Jehovah be the honour, the praise, and glory.

Enjoy your weekend, bro.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2018
odunmba:
Good one here. Quite interesting to the very last. Kudos to the writer

Thanks, odunmba. I appreciate, sis. Happy weekend.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by mcjesuspikin(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Wow! Mcjesuspikin, I am short of words! My story could make someone join Nairaland? That's incredible.

Thank you so much for these praises. I feel flattered. To Jehovah be the honour, the praise, and glory.

Enjoy your weekend, bro.
same sir.... of a truth, I av been following the story for weeks without signing up...... getting d end of the story, I just av to sign up..... sir..... I see u souring high....
I will b happy if am in a stronger contact sir..... keep bouncing in God's grace

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
same sir.... of a truth, I av been following the story for weeks without signing up...... getting d end of the story, I just av to sign up..... sir..... I see u souring high....
I will b happy if am in a stronger contact sir..... keep bouncing in God's grace

Really appreciate mcjesuspikin. You will go places too.

Cheers, bruv.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by itsandi(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Skuuuuuuubido, eyan temi. I'm doing fine and family is fine. How your side?

I've been a little busy lately. That's why you are not seeing my break lights. I hope to drop my first novel (Prisoner of Love) here shortly, immediately am able to free up some time.

Enjoy your weekend, baba.

OK boss, same here sir, @busy tinz,

My side make sense, Na God sha

@d prisoner of Love. No qualms. Always with u boss me

Tanks...

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by queenitee(f): 7:28pm On May 06, 2018
kingphilip:
we will be expecting you

Just study hard and make us proud
Yes sir, thank you
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Emeraldz(f): 6:46pm On May 07, 2018
JamesKudooski, this story make sense. I enjoyed every bit of it. Abeg you have to write a sequel about scorpion falling in love. Then there you can gist us the long story of how he got saved from the beatings. More grease to your elbow Sir.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 12:30am On May 08, 2018
Emeraldz:
JamesKudooski, this story make sense. I enjoyed every bit of it. Abeg you have to write a sequel about scorpion falling in love. Then there you can gist us the long story of how he got saved from the beatings. More grease to your elbow Sir.

Wow Emeraldz, what a very wonderful idea. You know I have been torn between writing a sequel to the story or writing a completely different one but you idea is making sense.

Thanks, dear.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by jeweltab(f): 8:00am On May 08, 2018
wow! this is great, I enjoyed every bit of it, it was indeed a nice ride, kudos to you Mr James, keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by emperorblog(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2018
Read other cool qnd interesting story here

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2018
jeweltab:
wow! this is great, I enjoyed every bit of it, it was indeed a nice ride, kudos to you Mr James, keep up the good work

Thanks so much, Jeweltab. It's been a while. Enjoy your day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.