Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man (1073 Views)

Unity & Peace Ambassador Award 2021: Benue First Lady, Okorocha Others Shine / Photos: Ondo State First Lady Celebrates International Women's Day In Style / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Is Thankful As She Survives Ghastly Auto-crash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by Tocheagle(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUS5cmkp_AI

Lalasticlala my brother na front page material be this .

KingSango you are right about these people

1 Like

Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by KingSango(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thanks.

But I take no credit for it. Many people have been saying this about these devil worshiping Western Freemasonry. My loyalty is always to African kings and queens, the elders, people and ancestors. You all have my word it is the truth and my warnings to beware!

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like

Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by KingSango(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Actually all their first ladies have been men. grin This is very ignorant culture over here in America. I know Nigeria doesn't hate women to the point they would rob women of their rightful place next to the President, King, chief, etc. Women have authority given to them by God and they can not be replaced by men. It is an abomination.
Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
See her d***

grin angry

1 Like

Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by Tocheagle(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
slotA4:
See her d***

grin angry
This video really exposed her Billabongus grin
Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by KingSango(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tocheagle:
This video really exposed her Billabongus grin

You mean, his Billabongus. grin

Once I realize its a man I used the proper pronouns. I refuse to live their illusions.

1 Like

Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by OriflameNIG: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Na wa ooooo, what is this ? shocked
Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by Tocheagle(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
KingSango:

You mean, his Billabongus. grin

Once I realize its a man I used the proper pronouns. I refuse to live their illusions.
of course you are right "His"

1 Like

Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by victrick105: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
No doubt...even b4 conspiracy theoriest started there ususal 'conspiracy'...there was a day i was watching her and her husband on TV when he was still the president...i noticed she walks like one of my neighbours(a man for that matter)...i took it as nothing becos i have seen women who walk like men...until i remembered how obama was a stiff supporter of homosexuality , then i realized she is a man...sorry..., she was a man.

1 Like

Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by KingSango(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tocheagle:
of course you are right "His"

I am good man. I single out no one for abuse, I really didn't care if Obama was homosexual, thats his business, but to spread this abomination all over the world that's injustice. All sodomy comes from witchcraft rituals, all Freemasons are nothing but cultists just like Blaque Axes, Yahoo Boys etc. I studied Africa the origin of civilization so its very hard to trick me because I'm not ignorant. Yet I am humble.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like

Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by divinehand2003(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
We knew she was a transgender since now

1 Like

Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by KingSango(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tocheagle:
the rate at which People ignore such posts shows how they have been blinded by TV and other distracting activities like Big brother reality show

I used to ignore videos that talked about the Illuminati and now I spend time trying locate the really good ones. grin

Our ancestors spoke of 3 types of people.

Those on automatic, who walk the earth not wanting to know anything painful. grin

Those who on automatic but are educated and have intelligence but still wants to avoid the spirit world. grin How many you know like that? grin

Then there are those old souls, those wise ones, those who seek wisdom, those who have strong and powerful souls but sadly count in the few in this wicked world.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by KingSango(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tocheagle:
from my study about them , they are trying to promote the androgynous baphomet spirit into mankind

No they are practicing Baal Worship. They are poor leaders and can't feed nor clothe and take care of mankind but they want to be in control. See thousands of years ago psychopaths started taking over the Earth little by little. It was time you could go into the mountains and get rid of such evil societies. These societies like Canaan were bread baskets so people started pouring into the cities. They loved to eat meat but when you eat meat you are slaughtering animals. The slaughtering of animals means they are not here to continue the ecocycle of life. Animals drop feces that nourish the soil and when they die their corpse also feed the soil. But when a land continues to slaughter the animals and hunt them down this throws the eco balance off. Famine ensues the land and as it did Canaan which drove Joseph into Egypt. The people of Canaan went into Baal Worship, which Baal is a male demon king, a god of fertility. In other words, it is was depopulation as a solution to the famine. Just think, if you live a large city, imagine if everyone lived out their full life from birth to natural death, how many people would it be? The Earth is not overcrowded but human cities and towns are overcrowded. And humans seem to live always in packed in together in certain energy locations. By energy I mean by waters, rivers, places where its not hard to survive. Other places, scarce places are because it takes more energy to live and survive in those places. So we have the hidden issue of depopulation so the wicked rulers, who are unfit to be rulers, are constantly doing human sacrifice to avoid overpopulation, famine and chaos.

So now you understand how come some cults exists? Some cults get paid to kill people. Those in the cult make their livings off of human suffering. Evil cults are behind slave trafficking, gun trafficking, arms trafficking, human trafficking, sex trafficking, drug trafficking, wars, black market goods, underground gladiator fighting, gambling, prostitution, whiskey, organ trafficking, plastic surgery, forgery, hitmen services, gangs on the streets and prisons, terrorist groups, corrupt corporations, fake food, poisoning water, abortions, using fetuses, blood, deliberately spreading diseases and stds.

Devil cults are the enemy not White Supremacy. White Supremacy is a game played by all the devil cults. That is how come the Moors betrayed Africa, the Moors were heavily into witchcraft, sodomy and cultism. These 3 curses have destroyed African empires. We must expose it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOzI3GTU6Cc

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man by KingSango(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Tocheagle:
They have really infiltrated the world of surgery, every surgeon wants to do enhancements or gender change surgery , all because of the money

No, they are running everything and have been running everything for several thousand years. I'm speaking of devil worshiping cults. They didn't infiltrate surgery recently but the entire medical field thousands of years ago. They have been transgenders in ancient times. Read I Kings Verse 11, where it says that King Solomon married Pharaoh's daughters and daughters of other devil worshiping African kingdoms, Solomon had strange wives it says. The strange wives of Solomon are trannies. grin Imhotep was doing brain surgery back then so you know if they had the power to operate and navigate the brain they could do something simple as a face reconstruction. grin They had trannies way back.

The world has been here billions and billions of years and humanoid species have been on this plane all this time. History rising and falling according to the cycles. Angels would rule and then Demons would rule. Devil just means evil spirits. Don't tell me you know don't know any wizards and witches in Nigeria that work with evil spirits. No, because you know there are many Africans working with evil spirits, well that's what devil means. These are devil worshipers and all those cults have wizards and witches running the show. All them Freemasons are devil worshiping lodges. Remember Freemasonry is just the Egyptian occult and every African ethnic group has occult shamans, wizards and witches. All the Europeans, Arabs, Asians, Jews, Indians, Buddhists, Taoists, Wicca, Hispanics, etc have devil worshiping shamans, wizards and witches, so they have devil worshiping cults.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

(2016 Promo ) Champan And Smallchop For Just #100 Per Cup And Per Plate / BET Awards 2016 Winners: The Complete List / Let's Wow Your Occasion With Our Mouthwatering Services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.