Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (27427 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by petokey: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
We are looking forward to seeing our Nairaland family on March 31st, 2018 for the SOLEMNIZATION between TOLULOPE F. OWOLABI and EVANS E. AIGBE

@ Fortune private school Hall, Alhaji Sekoni Way, Lanre bus stop, Lasu-Isheri Road, Igando New Town, Igando Lagos.

Traditional- 8am, Church- 11am and reception follows immediately at the same venue

DATE: 31/03/18......

savethedate #FaithEvans18 #newestcouplealert #Issaedobride #TOgetherfEVAandalway
RSVP 07031691571 0706 600 4476

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Rukkydelta(f): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Beautiful couples
Beautiful kids loading
Happy married life

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by ashewoboy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
na wa oh. see pretty babe wey this guy go dey knack? wow! omo to dun. happy married life in advance.

11 Likes

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by majamajic(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
inviting us,, keep enough food oooo
1 million of us coming.
Happy married life to u guys

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
apart from your babe's excessive marykay, you both look perfect for each other..

best wishes boy!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by nikkypearl(f): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Homeboiy: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Na BUA abi dangote your woman use lay that foundation
nice aśs sha

10 Likes

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by SmellingAnus(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congrats great people...

CD : Ruthdaniels

1 Like

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Congrats great people...
CC : Sina
CD : Ruth Daniels
cry cry
Will there be Eba? If no I'm not going angry
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by SmellingAnus(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
cry cry

Will there be Eba? If no I'm not going angry
grin you are Yoruba... So you should come with Amala... I have tasted Amala only twice sad
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
over 2.5 e dey inside.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
grin you are Yoruba... So you should come with Amala... I have tasted Amala only twice sad
I hate Amala sad

Eba, or I'm not attending angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by SmellingAnus(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I hate Amala sad

Eba, or I'm not attending angry
interesting... I need to find out if you be original Yoruba... Anyway... You don't need Eba... Your body a maximum of 10% of carbohydrates daily... I fear you may eat more than that the way you are asking for eba sad I need to protect you , so that you can live long in good health for me... kiss

1 Like

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Mandrake007(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nairaland independent feminists come and see your mate.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Fmartin(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
faithevans18, i hope food go dey plenty?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by myself13: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Glancing at those pictures, Ronda Rousey came to mind. Hope it won't be what am thinking. Wishing you safe and a violence free marriage. Your wife fit dey handle you sha. All the same, HML.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
interesting... I need to find out if you be original Yoruba... Anyway... You don't need Eba... Your body a maximum of 10% of carbohydrates daily... I fear you may eat more than that the way you are asking for eba sad I need to protect you , so that you can live long in good health for me... kiss
Lol @Original Yoruba... I know I don't come off as one and people do ask if im a northerner offline but then Im a Yoruba lady... Typical one no mixed blood cheesy

#Yawn..I've been taking that food since I was born, And I'm still here healthy and slim. Lol.... oya protect me nah tongue
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
You guys met on Nairaland?

Happy married life to you guys.
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Homeboiy:
Na BUA abi dangote your woman use lay that foundation

nice aśs sha
Be nice
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by SmellingAnus(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol @Original Yoruba... I know I don't come off as one and people do ask if im a northerner offline but then Im a Yoruba lady... Typical one no mixed blood cheesy

#Yawn..I've been taking that food since I was born, And I'm still here healthy and slim. Lol.... oya protect me nah tongue
Sweetheart, in many cases, it's around age 51 that we begin to suffer the effects of our life styles of previous years... That's why someone who smokes may not necessarily instantly experience it's effects... Same with other habits or lifestyles... Wetin I dey talk self... Enjoy...Many of us Africans we eat to have our stomachs filled instead of eating healthy... it's almost a general phenomenon amongst us grin...

1 Like

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nedfed(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
I wish to come but that name EVANS discourage me.

33 Likes

Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Op this is ya, ain't it?
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Sweetheart, in many cases, it's around age 51 that we begin to suffer the effects of our life styles of previous years... That's why someone who smokes may not necessarily instantly experience it's effects... Same with other habits or lifestyles... Wetin I dey talk self... Enjoy...Many of us Africans we eat to have our stomachs filled instead of eating healthy... it's almost a general phenomenon amongst us grin...
So are you saying Eba is unhealthy? undecided huh?
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by SmellingAnus(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
not at all... But excess of it ( carbohydrates) is unhealthy... Of course many of us don't even know when it's excess grin me that is talking is also guilty of it but sometimes I dey try sha... grin
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by SmellingAnus(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I don't understand Igbo but it's obvious that this is Igbo... You haven't told me about your Igbo connection... shocked
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
not at all... But excess of it ( carbohydrates) is unhealthy... Of course many of us don't even know when it's excess grin me that is talking is also guilty of it but sometimes I dey try sha... grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Awaitingkopa(f): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congratulations. Ur bride is Soooooooo pretty. Just d way I like them
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Papoose269(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
apart from your babe's excessive marykay, you both look perfect for each other..

best wishes boy!
lol..you are not good at all
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by McBrooklyn(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congratulations...
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by Samsonyte(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
nikkypearl:
kiss kiss kiss
hi bae, i just checked ur profile pics now, omo u are very beautiful, i dont know what i can use to classify u bae, pls can i have ur number so that we can see each other and talk.
Re: Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics by cyberdurable(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Our canopy Go dea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.