Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) (45276 Views)

Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Buhari’s Visit: Lagosians Trek To Their Destinations Due To Road Blocks (video) / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
It is no longer news that Lagos, the nation's commercial capital city was practically shut down yesterday and today as well. The metropolis' major roads were blocked by some overzealous security officials as commuters spend hours in the traffic. A typical Lagosian is always in a hurry as this is evident in these pictures. Lagosians decided to use what God has given them "their legs" as roads become unmotorable after spending hours in traffic and the buses seem to have gone on vacation. These pictures say it more...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/03/lagostreks-photos-of-how-lagosians-trek.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
The name Buhari should be blacklisted in Nigeria's books.

That name has brought more sorrow than joy to families......ask those killed by fulank herdsmen and fulani soldiers

That name has brought hardship to families....ask victims of his recession

That name has brought loses to business men.....ask importers and listed companies who suffered dollars issues and still suffers in the hands of custom

That name has brought hunger to the land......ask farmers who have to battle his foot soilders driving cows into their farmlands while some are killed in the process.

That name has brought death and loss of ancestral lands....ask victims of fulani undisguised colonization through herdsmen and militia.

That name is not a good name

276 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2018

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by MDsambo: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pls don't blame Buhari for this, blame your governor.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by Homeboiy: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
I no say even if he come my state
e no go reach 20 people that will welcome him

8 Likes

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
If Donald Trump goes To California, I don't see anything like California residents Trek..

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by Papiikush: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is how buhari and every member of his Crew will be sent out of power/ASAP rock next year.

I bet it with you.

41 Likes

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
It's okay by them since the jagaban of all the yorubas dead and alive approves it... In the person of Tinubu... Talk of zombieism angry angry angry

33 Likes

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
All I see is Cone heads upon Coneheads...they are the only ones trekking, they are enjoying the Change they voted for... cheesy

Igbos are busy in Alaba..... cool

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Apshit!

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by coolcharm(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice one

That's how buhari and his people will soon treck back to daura

13 Likes

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Apshit! M

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by elyte89: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Such a MYOPIC DECISION grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Africans continue growing in their folly. Lagos lost huge amount of money that could have contributed positively to our presently struggling economy.
Elongated holiday... I had to turn back to my house after waiting hours in vain for my staff bus which was locked down cos of restrained movement's in Lagos today

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good development grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by ideology(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Najia is a shameful place

I have never heard of this shit before

That commercial activities was shut down because a president visited the city.

This place is really a zoo

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by TheNigerianMan: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Its like Nigerians didn't know that this iwas meant to happen

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by guttentag(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Even Ghanians are mocking Nigerians for this useless Visit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Next news please....
Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Trekking is good for your health

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by kings09(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wat an achievement, we shut down Lagos - usba, madridguy.

Gej did it. so y can't we do worse - sarrki, lai mohammed.

Lagosians trekked for buhari - clerverly, manirbk

15 Likes

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
The moronic dullard is a curse to this country.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by Delivar(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
Those people who insulted those who trekked for Buhari's victory have finally trekked for Buhari by force.

27 Likes

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by samjake: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
lipsrsealed. @signatur. Amz big codes also accepted
Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by Tinocosta17(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
I can explain what happened.

When natural disasters like flood, earthquake, tsunami, landslides, etc occur, there is usually a state of emergency and shutdown. Buhari is a natural disaster and that's why Ambode shut down Lagos.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
no southern or eastern state can be short down like this for a failure

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. / Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters / Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.