Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... (2911 Views)

Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony / Pastor Threatens Buhari If Any IPOB Is Killed Again - Biafra News / Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Clerverly: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please if you see any ipob miscreant near you, kindly reassure him that it is going be well,...because today has been a very bad day in their lives.

Buhari Visiting Lagos and was greeted by a mammoth crowd, is too much for the vandals to bear.. They have been crying all over the threads looking for sympathy to no avail...

They have realized that their comradic "Likes" on Nairaland is after all an illusion, hence suicides being contemplated here and there...

Please watch anyone nearer to you carefully... I still want to mock them in 2019..

Cc: Corrinthians

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Intelligent Mugu grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Clerverly: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Intelligent Mugu grin

Yes sir grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clerverly:

Yes sir grin
Has buhari's fulani colonization armed mercenary gotten to your community?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Clerverly: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Has buhari's fulani colonization armed mercenary gotten to your community?

We are fortified as your username suggests..*. grin

That been said, please who is your candidate in the next year's presidential election and under which party? smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clerverly:

We are fortified as your username suggests..*. grin

That been said, please who is your candidate in the next year's presidential election and under which party? smiley
Honestly I have no candidate yet because all I'm seeing are birds of a feather..

We need fresh blood. I'll rather go for Donald Duke or Fela Durotoye
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Clerverly: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
HajimeSaito:
If you're reading this and you have an animal you want to kill for this Easter, please remove its brain and donate it to OP. He's badly in need of one.
I am in Lagos and the only large crowd I saw was the rented APC crowd which Tinubu hired for his oga.
[/s]

Have you donated your "LIKES" Today ipob yoot? grin

It is going to be counted against Buhari next year....So donate today to any anti Buhari comment.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Clerverly: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Honestly I have no candidate yet because all I'm seeing are birds of a feather..

We need fresh blood. I'll rather go for Donald Duke or Fela Durotoye

You know quite well, those people stand no chance in an election that is just few months away... Mobilization for such cantidates ought to have started in 2015...Moreover, Donald Duke is another chip of the old block..i know him very closely...forget about the recent image laundry..

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Bane2020: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
The way you clowns obsess about this ipob name is very funny, of all the menaces and vices plaguing that country including jobless youths (the OP is most likely in that category), Ipob should be the least of your worries to be honest... the so called ipob have been reasonably quiet in recent months yet people still sleep and wake up to them, how sad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Clerverly: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Insulting an ethnic group is against the rules. Mynd44 please ban OP.

Is ipob an ethnic group? A proscribed organization? A terrorist group according to Nigerian Law? Go school you no go gree..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by mpianya39(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clerverly:
Please if you see any ipob miscreant near you, kindly reassure him that it is going be well,...because today has been a very bad day in their lives.

Buhari Visiting Lagos and was greeted by a mammoth crowd, is too much for the vandals to bear.. They have been crying all over the threads looking for sympathy to no avail...

They have realized that their comradic "Likes" on Nairaland is after all an illusion, hence suicides being contemplated here and there...

Please watch anyone nearer to you carefully... I still want to mock them in 2019..

Shit-hole production grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by LaudableXX: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clerverly:
Is ipob an ethnic group? A proscribed organization? A terrorist group according to Nigerian Law? Go school you no go gree..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Kemperor: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clerverly:

Nkita aboki..

Afonja isi nkumé

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Sctests: 5:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Clerverly:

Yes sir grin

E be like say the 'likes' wey pro-IPOB statements dey gather dey pepper you no be small. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by blackpanda: 6:05am On Mar 30, 2018
Hahahaha

Op u is wicked grin

Dont mind the wailing loser scum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by usba: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2018
Clerverly:

Gbam, that is how one daft Morron accused me of attacking a tribe, it is like saying Boko haram goats, terrorism is what we attack .

@ topic I actually warned PMB against attending the Lagos event, I knew it will compound intellectually deficit IPoB goons suicidal thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by tesppidd: 6:20am On Mar 30, 2018
grin

Ipob yoots/Fani kayode/Nyesom Wike/Fayose/Wailing wailers have one thing in common.

They are crying right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by LaudableXX: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2018
usba:
Gbam, that is how one daft Morron accused me of attacking a tribe, it is like saying Boko haram goats, terrorism is what we attack .

@ topic I actually warned PMB against attending the Lagos event, I knew it will compound intellectually deficit IPoB goons suicidal thoughts.
oh, so you were just warned? undecided One of their moronic moderators on this forum, banned a good friend of mine for saying that "IPOB deserved what they got in return for attacking soldiers with petrol bombs and missiles...." He was banned for 2 months, o! shocked On this same NL. Wonders shall never cease! Can you imagine banning a poster for stating a well known fact that is in public domain, about a proscribed group? cheesy
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by LaudableXX: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Kemperor:
Nkita aboki..

Afonja isi nkumé
Onye nzuzu! Osu! Ekwensu......onye aghala.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Preshy561(f): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

oh, so you were just warned? undecided One of their moronic moderators on this forum, banned a good friend of mine for saying that "IPOB deserved what they got in return for attacking soldiers with petrol bombs and missiles...." He was banned for 2 months, o! shocked On this same NL. Wonders shall never cease! Can you imagine banning a poster for stating a well known fact that is in public domain, about a proscribed group? cheesy

Insulting a mod,lalasticlala.rule 2

calling a mod a slowpoke.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by LaudableXX: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
Insulting a mod,lalasticlala.rule 2
Where is the insult?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Preshy561(f): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2018
LaudableXX:
Where is the insult?
you are fond of insulting people on NL.undecided
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by LaudableXX: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
you are fond of insulting people on NL.undecided
And you are fond of covering up the people from your region who started the insults! Try not to be a hypocrite....pls!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kogians Are Wishing Gov Yahaya Bello As Birthday Messages / Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics / Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.