Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat (26842 Views)

Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. / Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels / Help House Cost And Quantity Estimate Of Electrical Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2018
Franky826:
Hello nairalanders kindly help me with your suggestions on this.

My elder brother was considering putting up a 3-bedroom flat in our compound in the village.

The land is dry, flat and already fenced cos it won't be the first building in the compound, hopefully not the last too.

He doesn't really earn much so the building according to him will not be fancy at all. Just normal standard rooms, no fancy roofing(normal straight out aluminum roofing).

We'd want to find out what it may COST as I know the figures are not definite and are subjective. I really love everyone with experienced contribution.

I really support him on this cos it's a village house no need to be flashy(in our opinion).

Mods please I know this topic has been on front page many times but I beg my own case is peculiar. grin. Password: The house won't be fancy cheesy

Help me and my bro abeg.

I'm not a QS, but from what you described and in the location you described, I think N5M will grant you livable accommodation. It may not be totally finished but it will be occupiable.

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Jethrolite(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2018
LEAFLET:

I have a bro that's there that pays workers, one must make sure there's water before building, I deal on building materials so I know how things cost, I've bought more than 75 bags of cement for casting, then after foundation another casting again,The first block I bought was 800 six inches and 600 9 inches.. This is is my first ever building and I admit definelty I might be ripped off but It's going way pass my budget though..
You must be there yourself, forget brother. Everybody changes when they see money and building is the peak in Nigeria where everybody is so sure you're loaded even though you are managing. I advise you halt work and do an audit of work already done with spyder880. He will let you know if everything is as should be or you're already being ripped off.

3 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2018
patchsk:

Guy fly.

Danny ka m na agwa.

Oburo gi.

Ewoo nnem enwena iwe nnukwu

Egwuriegwu kanmu n'egwu
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2018
ak22:

Without fence
But + pop , wiring, plumbing,virony tiles borehole, roof john Holt roofing sheet 4m to 4.2m

But where is location mater most ?

Enugu is location of the building.

Why does location matter this much.

Everyone seems to be pointing towards it

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by ak22(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2018
Sleemut09:
My WhatsApp and phone number will only be available for serious minded after mail consultation.

Sorry ,This your quotation is for which year ?
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2018
Sleemut09:
Good morning NLs!

I wouldn't have comment on this post but decided to when I couldn't see a reliable response hitherto on the topic.

First jude33.. asked what effort of #70 salary can contribute to build such a house. Dear, its possible. Perhaps u can determine to save #40k every month you can accomplish such a dream in 5years. Below is estimate for 4bedroom flat in Ibadan. Am supervising 3 of it presently now.

Land 350,000
Foundation till lintel (2200blocks with labour) #700,000
Lintel #220,000
Two couches of blocks above lintel (500 blocks) #135,000
Roofing (Palm tree) 100,000 for planks,
Roofing sheet 12bundles@15k #180,000
Workmanship #40,000
Condict plumber work. (Labour &material) #40,000.
Condit Electrical work with junction board #25,000.
Front(4ft) and back door (3ft) #70,000.
Flooring #85,000
Abestor ceiling 83 pieces @#1350 with workmanship #120,000.
Plastering 40 cements, 4tipers of sand@#11k each.
Sliding window @ #180,000
Miscellaneous #100,000

Total of #2,400,000.

Any question, counsel, etc, you can contact:
Sleemut09@gmail.com

Wow. Thank you so much. I'm buoyed hearing this.

God bless
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Affordablerent: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
aleeyus:
100M non-negotiable 150M is negotiable
commenting from Guine 1 Nigerian Naira equals 25.12 Guinean Franc
Hope I answered your question!
5Million is okay, as far as land has already been bought

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by MrNigeria2018: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
ak22:

Precast is ok like the one I do for my client here

Can you do mine pls?

Send me your email
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Affordablerent: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
jude33084:
This is serious oh!

How many years one can save such amount with N70,000 salary in Lagos averagely?
LIRS never remove their own undecided
Oga, do you know that you can sell land on commission?
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by emmyeasy17(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
contact a quantity surveyor.
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by aleeyus(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Affordablerent:

5Million is okay, as far as land has already been bought
You're right!
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by aleeyus(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

How much is the Presidency there; i wanna buy the seat just for the fun of it!
People here are very loyal to their Country despite our ethnic difference.
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Chigorkizz(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
ak22:

Precast is ok like the one I do for my client here

No columns but parapet? Okay o.

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by patchsk(f): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Franky826:

Ewoo nnem enwena iwe nnukwu

Egwuriegwu kanmu n'egwou

Oooo!
Anugo m.
Ngwa swerve-zia.
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
PlaceVendome:
You just can't say 3 bedrooms without giving the dimensions . I observe that's the Nigerian way . You see sale of houses advertising with no dimensions available . What's the square footage of the house? What's the perimeter of fence surrounding the house ? what ar some features of the house? Foe example is there a master bedroom deck ? Is there a storage or toilet under the stairs?
Is bedroom 20 ft by 10 ft including closet space ? is dimension of living room 20 ft by 25 ft ? is dimension of house 40 ft by 30 ft ? indoor height from floor to ceiling is 10ft? . Outdoor height from ground to roof edge is 19ft ? . etc. These descriptions helps the potential buyer to have an idea .
You only said 3 bedrooms , that's so frustrating , Silence is more useful than that information .

Thanks for your input. It's our first building project so we actually lack experience. That's why I stated normal standard rooms and estimates not actual figure. It's just to give us an idea of what we are embarking on.

Thanks once again for your time.
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Abimbola198212: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Where is the location?
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
patchsk:

Oooo!
Anugo m.
Ngwa swerve-zia.

'swerve' aburo asusu igbo.

Echem na mu na gi na asu igbo?

Inwere ike itughari okwu a ka oga esi kwem nghota?

Abum onye imuta ihe ofuru n'adi mma cheesy
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
PlaceVendome:
what are dimensions of average room in Nigeria?

In all honesty do not know.

That's why I've come here, to learn and get help.
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by alibaba1995(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
rooms all self-contained 14ftx14ft parlour 12ftX12ft dining 8ftX7ft visitors toilet of 5ftX5ft..if needed kitchen 10FtX10Ft with sitout. front sit out(porch)
price of construction will range from 4.5 to 5 million.

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
PlaceVendome:
whats the dimension of land you want to build a house on? go measure it . you just cant say three bedrooms ,that doesn't help

Thanks once again
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Franky826:

Enugu is location of the building.

Why does location matter this much.

Everyone seems to be pointing towards it

For some good reasons.

1. The soil conditions.

The type of soil will determine the type of foundation to be used. Depending on the area within Enugu it is located, Enugu has fairly good soil except for Emene within the metropolis.

2. Material costs.
Availability of materials will determine their costs surely, if you are building in Enugu, you can get sand cheaper relative to someone building in EbonyI. However, Ebonyi can source crushed stones cheaper than in Enugu.

3. Labour cost.
Building in cities are costlier labour-wise compared to suburbs. I have a job am supervising at Affa, Udi LGA currently. I pay #1,500 For labour but find it difficult to find those to accept #2,000 In the metropolis.

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by IdeyFindWife: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
aleeyus:

People here are very loyal to their Country despite our ethnic difference.

Happy Are You Then!

Keep thanking God you're immune to #Shitholeitisis!!
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Faruki:

For some good reasons.

1. The soil conditions.

The type of soil will determine the type of foundation to be used. Depending on the area within Enugu it is located, Enugu has fairly good soil except for Emene within the metropolis.

2. Material costs.
Availability of materials will determine their costs surely, if you are building in Enugu, you can get sand cheaper relative to someone building in EbonyI. However, Ebonyi can source crushed stones cheaper than in Enugu.

3. Labour cost.
Building in cities are costlier labour-wise compared to suburbs. I have a job am supervising at Affa, Udi LGA currently. I pay #1,500 For labour but find it difficult to find those to accept #2,000 In the metropolis.

Wow am learning a lot. Thank you so much for your input
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by DonMekino(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Used about 5mil last yr to build 5rooms n parlour in d village sha....it depends on location...give or take 4mil carefully managed will do the work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Cityguy: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Great contributions
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by IdeyFindWife: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
aleeyus:
100M non-negotiable
150M is negotiable

commenting from Guine
1 Nigerian Naira equals
25.12 Guinean Franc

Hope I answered your question!

How much is the Presidency there; i wanna buy the seat just for the fun of it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana's Oldest Storey Building Over Three Centuries Older Than That Of Nigeria / South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House / Anambra Government Demolishes Brothel In Kara, Ogbaru (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.