Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents (21628 Views)

Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) / Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari / BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by HisSexcellency(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Nigerians haven't seen anything yet grin

During the campaigns in 2015 buhari was in Lagos and Gej was also in Lagos twice. How many times was lagos shut down

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Hegi41(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2018
Rubbish!!.. let dem goan capture bokoharam and leave lagosians alone. na here dem get pawa. mtcheeww!
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by peeps4u: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66279588:
Wailers sniffing all around like pigs for negative news since yesterday (una no go kill unaself).
Na today soldiers/police dey collect citizen phones?
You can only hate, and your hatred will not amount to anything.
This is your President for 8 years and counting......
Get used to it losers!

This is one of the miscreants that pose problems to the progress of this nation. They always justify and make every unreasonable and madness look like a norm.

You want Nigeria to be great yet you thread the path of self destruction. Which great nation of the world you wish to be like treats his citizens like this?

You protest, they shoot and arrest you. Your president visits, you trek the length of Lagos, they place you on house arrest and harras you.

Are you comfortable with being treated like an animal and second class citizen in your own country?

To even think a dimwit is using his business moniker to post rubbish, low IQ.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Omeokachie: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2018
APC soldiers
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by yeman1(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2018
Very very bad shocked
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Cannonleo(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66279588:
Wailers sniffing all around like pigs for negative news since yesterday (una no go kill unaself).
Get used to it losers!
what the hell has come over you
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by tomtos88(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2018
dustmalik:
Fake news

Perhaps, it should happen to u next and i will happily type, fake news
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2018
wristbangle:
If this occurs in a civilised country, protest would definitely take place the following day. We don't know when to stand for our right, we allow these miscreants oppress, steal, frustrate us yet still come out online and offline to hail them.

Ofcourse people are scared to die but how many people would the government kill when the people's voice are one without gaining international attention?

The innocent and tired people trekking since morning are receiving call "jejely" from their loved ones to know where they have reached yet these wicked elements further wrecked their emotion by seizing their phones which would be sold to computer village boys at a ridiculously cheap price.

Government in the past and present have failed us in the country. The civilians are really suffering. No need telling me to think home if I leave this country. I won't look back.

Protest ke?

The police are not taking my phone unless they have a warrant.

And if they do, then I will sue the individual officer (they no longer have immunity in certain areas and are losing their assets), the city that employed them and the state that licensed them.

Shikena.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by peeps4u: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2018
Cannonleo:
what the hell has come over you

He has been bedevilled and zombiefied. Even if he wants to be know for a fo*ol, he shouldn't do it with his commercial moniker. But zombie throws away their senses for crumbs.

How can one in his sane mind justify such action and hardship buhari's visit brought to lagosians?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by holums(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2018
wristbangle:
If this occurs in a civilised country, protest would definitely take place the following day. We don't know when to stand for our right, we allow these miscreants oppress, steal, frustrate us yet still come out online and offline to hail them.

Ofcourse people are scared to die but how many people would the government kill when the people's voice are one without gaining international attention?

The innocent and tired people trekking since morning are receiving call "jejely" from their loved ones to know where they have reached yet these wicked elements further wrecked their emotion by seizing their phones which would be sold to computer village boys at a ridiculously cheap price.

Government in the past and present have failed us in the country. The civilians are really suffering. No need telling me to think home if I leave this country. I won't look back.
Nice one

God bless you..........we don't know how to or like to fight for our fundamental human rights, even to protest it's difficult............hence we like the suffering we are experiencing, no common goal unites us. Until we come out to say enough is enough we will continue to suffer ourselves and be a stagnant nation. United we stand to progress, divided we fall
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by saaron(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari's visit is turning out to be a curse than actual blessing. He has the aura of hardship, suffering and sorrow. Anywhere he goes, so is his evil aura.
There was a country.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2018
One of the reason I don't pity the idiots when boko haram attack dem
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2018
If na GOODLUCK now .......PROTESTS for hit the streets.

Make uh na suffer am there
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by saaron(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2018
peeps4u:
Apparently, Buhari's visit to Lagos only brought them untold hardship. Anywhere this man visits, he leaves step marks of hardship, from Benue to Jos and then Taraba; herdsmen struck in these states before, during and immediately after the Dull*ardinho's visits.
Buhari has an evil aura. It's no surprise that Nigeria descended into recession and Nigerians started suffering as soon as he took office.
When the wicked rule, the people lament.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Afonjas haven't seen anything yet cool
Na only afonjas dey Lagos? undecided
Heaven dey fall, na on top everybody
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by PrincessB1(f): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2018
libertyfather:

President
lolz
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Redblood(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2018
That's among the change, Buhari visit, road was blocked, people were trekking, and soldier steal phones. imagine how 2k19 will be if he was elected�
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Butoneday2(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2018
Nigerians youths are useless and cowards, most especially yourubas they are the most useless, foolish and cowards tribe in this country. They are the pple that voted that bea.st in. This is just the beginning soon the soldiers will start frogging them. They are the problem of this country, sabotuers? Silly things. angry angry Quote me I don't give a phucvk? undecided undecided Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by 2016v2017: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2018
abidemiokin:
This is rubbish..how will they put people in a state if hullabaloo all in the name of President visiting a state...cant he just come and go without creating a scene??....This is inhuman...What is this country even turning into...
lawlessness
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by BluntBoy(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2018
Nigerians are behaving as if they don't know these soldiers. We all know these things have always happened and these particular incidents may not even be connected to the President's visit.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Yankee101: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2018
This is uncivilized
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by ocelot2006(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2018
That is stupidity. The president's convoy comes with a radio jammer. Why dont they use that and stop acting like illiterate jerks?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by BluntBoy(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2018
Butoneday2:
Nigerians youths are useless and cowards, most especially yourubas they are the most useless, foolish and cowards tribe in this country. They are the pple that voted that bea.st in. This is just the beginning soon the soldiers will start frogging them. They are the problem of this country, sabotuers? Silly things. angry angry Quote me I don't give a phucvk? undecided undecided Rubbish

So, Yorubas were also stupid when they massively voted for Goodluck in 2011 or for Yar'Adua in 2007

The politics of hate you people are playing is the reason why even Kogi state will produce a president before your whole region.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Shaev7(m): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2018
The President! He knows he is unjust! too bad.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Boss13: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2018
I think the President’s visit was not handled properly. Though the Governor of Lagos declared a public holiday, the reason would have been communicated properly. Also, residents of Lagos would have been informed that there maybe major gridlocks due to the President’s visit so that businesses can plan their own logistics or suspend any activities.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by VolvoS60(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria Army. undecided

Victory is from Allah. undecided
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by classc25(f): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari is a name of a person, animal, place or thing ;
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Butoneday2(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, Yorubas were also stupid when they massively voted for Goodluck in 2011 or for Yar'Adua in 2007

The politics of hate you people are playing is the reason why even Kogi state will produce a president before your whole region.
I don't give a phucvk, this is just the beginning dey will soon be frogging u Guys. Dats what u pple voted 4.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by hedonistic: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66279588:
Get used to it losers!
And you expect sensible people to patronise your rubbish 'grill'? God forbids. Whatever it is that you grill may it choke you to death. Idiot.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Buharimustgo: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2018
It would been better if we are colonized again
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Protest ke?

The police are not taking my phone unless they have a warrant.

And if they do, then I will sue the individual officer (they no longer have immunity in certain areas and are losing their assets), the city that employed them and the state that licensed them.

Shikena.

and if they have guns what happens then?
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2018
oyb:

and if they have guns what happens then?

They always do have guns here and hence "And if they do, then I will sue the individual officer (they no longer have immunity in certain areas and are losing their assets), the city that employed them and the state that licensed them." grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Eminently Qualified To Rule Nigeria ― Amaechi / Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno / Betta Edu: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.