Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents (21630 Views)

Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) / Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari / BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by onyxo76(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2018
so did they release the phones to the owners after Buhari left? abi na outright snatching?
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by RaptorX: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2018
Illiteracy is worrying this so called Nigerian soldiers, like a citizens phone will trigger a bomb on Buharis motorcade. When you pack illiterates into the police and army this is what you get.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by musa234(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66279588:
Wailers sniffing all around like pigs for negative news since yesterday (una no go kill unaself).
Na today soldiers/police dey collect citizen phones?
You can only hate, and your hatred will not amount to anything.
This is your President for 8 years and counting......
Get used to it losers!
IF I would advice, is to stop creating enemies for yourself ..These politicians don't care about us, I'd advice you look for a way in advertising your berbecure business rather than being a political jingoist online
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

They always do have guns here and hence "And if they do, then I will sue the individual officer (they no longer have immunity in certain areas and are losing their assets), the city that employed them and the state that licensed them." grin

heh.i am taking about naija now.

and i am trolling you as you always advocate "full cooperation with armed men with guns" grin
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2018
oyb:

heh.i am taking about naija now.

and i am trolling you as you always advocate "full cooperation with armed men with guns" grin

Oh, I was just responding to "wristbangle: If this occurs in a civilised country, protest would definitely take place the following day."

I will never resist any police officer in any country and I will comply with all official instructions.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
wristbangle:
I

Government in the past and present have failed us in the country. The civilians are really suffering. No need telling me to think home if I leave this country. I won't look back.

i donnt blame you ,nigerian are alway gullible the politicians feed us what they want now people who have access to blogging feeds us shit to suite there interest.
i am one of those few citizens that av refuse to switch between wailers n zombies ... i read i ask questions.
i can imagine myself walking jejely on d road making calls n suddenly an army/police just jump on me n cease my phone . bro tell us what you really happen?? you owe journalism d truth.
the picture you uploaded what as that got to do with the headline
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by erico2k2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
post=66279588:
Wailers sniffing all around like pigs for negative news since yesterday (una no go kill unaself).
Na today soldiers/police dey collect citizen phones?
You can only hate, and your hatred will not amount to anything.
This is your President for 8 years and counting......
Get used to it losers!
jst kip kwiet and enjoy ur CHANGE quietly.
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by 4pppp(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
lagoscian s supported buhari in 2015 so they should feel the heat just like others
Re: Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents by iksman2002(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
What a country we live in..........
Our RIGHTS are violated on daily basis..
still we keep shut and swallow it....

Our soldiers in Nigeria here are so stupid that they always bully citizens unecessarily..............
making us look like animals to them....

I wonder when this bullshit will stop..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects States’ Plan On Unilateral Takeover Of Discos / PENGASSAN Begins Nationwide Strike Thursday / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram, ISWAP Collaborators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.