Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pizza! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pizza! (1005 Views)

Easter: Pizza I Made / Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pizza! by neupane14: 7:36am On May 06, 2010
hi guys!!!
Pizza, I just love it, I can eat 3pizza at a timesmiley i like chicken and mixed pizza. which pizza do you like guys, and what are your other favorite dishes. Hope you will share with me,
Re: Pizza! by kieryn(f): 3:04am On May 07, 2010
Pizza with all kinds of topping. Meats vegetables and pineapple. I think you call that mixed pizza. LOL.
Re: Pizza! by neupane14: 6:34am On May 07, 2010
Hi kieryn!!!
Nice to hear about your choice,  so you like mixed pizzas. I also like mixed pizzas with extra cheese toppings. One of mine friend suggested me to Newyork Pizza Hut and after being there I got various knowledge and taste about mixed pizzas and other categories of pizzas. I do suggest you to taste pizza with chicken topping too. Have you heard of Newari Pizza (Chatamari)I am sure you will love it,  and what are your other favorite dishes?

Wildwoodovens.com
Re: Pizza! by meyri: 4:49am On May 08, 2010
Favorite pizza will be pepperoni with extra sauce.
Favorite Dishes:
pasta with extra sauce. (Any dish that is saucy and have chicken is my favorite.)
curry goat with rice and peas
samosas; meat pies
Bean dishes
Re: Pizza! by suvatha: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2010
I like pizza,
Re: Pizza! by dominique(f): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2010
love it with extra cheese smiley
anyone ever had a vegetarian pizza. that might be a pizza i actually won't like tongue

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help Me On How I Can Make Spicy Plantain Chips / Any Food/fruit You Won't Dare Taste ! / Laboratory Made Meat Is Coming Soon!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.