Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died (1713 Views)

In What Way Are Religious People Different From Atheists ? / Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died / Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by MayhorE(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2018
1. Caesar Borgia:
"While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

2. Thomas Hobbs[political philosopher]
I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

3. Thomas Payne [/b]the leading atheistic writer in American colonies:

"Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter?
"I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone.
If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

4. Sir Thomas SCOTT [Chancellor of England ]"
Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

5. Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist:
"I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness.

6. Robert Ingersoll:
"O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way:
"Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!

7. David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion
He cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

8. Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest:
"I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”

9. Sir Francis Newport[The head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: ]
"You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in his presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell! …Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”

10. Charles IX [/b]was the French king who urged on by his mother, gave the order for the massacre of the French Huguenots, in which 15,000 souls were slaughtered in Paris alone and 100,000 in other sections of France, for no other reason than that they loved Christ. The guilty king suffered miserably for years after that event. He finally died, bathed in blood bursting from his veins.

To his physicians he said in his last hours:
"Asleep or awake, I see the mangled forms of the Huguenots passing before me. They drop with blood. They point at their open wounds. Oh! That I had spared at least the little infants at the bosom! What blood! I know not where I am. How will all this end? What shall I do? I am lost forever! I know it. Oh, I have done wrong."

11. David Strauss, leading representative of German rationalism, after spending a lifetime erasing belief in God from the minds of others said:
"My philosophy leaves me utterly forlorn! I feel like one caught in the merciless jaws of an automatic machine, not knowing at what time one of its great hammers may crush me!"

12. In a Newsweek interview with Svetlana Stalin, the daughter of Josef Stalin, she told of her father's death: "My father died a difficult and terrible death. . God grants an easy death only to the just. . At what seemed the very last moment he suddenly opened his eyes and cast a glance over everyone in the room. It was a terrible glance, insane or perhaps angry. . His left hand was raised, as though he were pointing to something above and bringing down a curse on us all. The gesture was full of menace. . The next moment he was dead."

13. Anton LeVey [/b][author of the Satanic Bible and high priest of the religion dedicated to the worship of Satan].
Some of his famous quotes are “There is a beast in man that needs to be exercised, not exorcised”. His dying words were "Oh my, oh my, what have I done, there is something very wrong…there is something very wrong…

Beloved,compare this lasts words from atheists,with this last words,from this saint of God, Augustus Montague Toplady (1710-1778).This servant of God,, will ever be famous as the author of one of the most evangelical hymns of the eighteenth century, "Rock of Ages," which was first published in 1776.

During the final illness, Toplady was greatly supported by the consolations of the gospel.Near his last, awaking from a sleep, he said:"Oh, what delights! Who can fathom the joy of the third heaven? The sky is clear, there is no cloud; come Lord Jesus, come quickly!"

He died saying:"No mortal man can live after the glories which God has manifested to my soul."

Only fools never learn from history,and it's amazing that even in our days, with all these facts on our fingertips, someone with a mind can devote his life to a delusion, and want everyone to know that there is no God, no-wonder the bible says ,"Only fools say in their hearts, "There is no God."[Psalm 14:1].

Happy Good Friday

God bless you.Bless Day

3 Likes

Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2018
If your post is authentic, then we're all going to hell.
Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by jospepper(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2018
YAHWEH is the greatest, is most awesome, is most excellent.
Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by stephleena(f): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2018
I just want to make heaven,oh dear Jesus, overlook my ignorance and shortcomings..
Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by CuteMadridista: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2018
almost ALL these quotes are made-up Bullsheet

5 Likes

Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by bobowaja(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2018
The same way they lied on Einstein only for her nurse to debunk it. The extent this religionist goes to in order to ascertain their claims is so astonishing. Lying on the dead is the height of insensitivity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by stephleena(f): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2018
bobowaja:
The same way they lied on Einstein only for her nurse to debunk it. The extent this religionist goes to in order to ascertain their claims is so astonishing. Lying on the dead is the height of insensitivity.
not Einstein, but Thomas, u don't even know wat you re saying yet u claim it's all lies.. mtchew
Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2018
Come to Satan and end your laments.
Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by Ranchhoddas: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Even on Good Friday these Christians will not stop lying for their beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by rekinomtla(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2018
Please make sure these words are authentic before we claim these people said them. We don't want to be like many atheists who put words in the mouths of people like Hypatia, Galileo, Copernicus, Constantine, Zakariya Al-Razi, Ferdinand Magellan, Buddha and even supernatural figures like Mithra, Krishna, Horus etc. We shouldn't deceived people with falsely attributed quotes, that's what the atheist does.

We should not be like them, instead we should check the facts and try our best not to spread misinformation. I once unknowingly spread the following falsely attributed quote of Zakariya Al-Razi until I found out that it was one of many lies atheists placed in the mouths of those of the past. Yes Islam is false but I wont use lies to prove it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by Onechancearmy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by bobowaja(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:

not Einstein, but Thomas, u don't even know wat you re saying yet u claim it's all lies.. mtchew
Read up Bae and stop feeding me your ignorance.

The problems with you folks is that you don't read (especially histories). And you like spreading lies desperately to make your hallucinations real. Keep up the lies and we will keep bursting it. grin grin

Lemme help your brain a little bit (I know you hate reading). According to some dubious religionist, it was said that Albert Einstein recognizes God on his death bed. This stories spreads until it was debunked by the only nurse with him.

According to the report, Albert spoke in German which the nurse did not have knowledge of. And his last words are off records.

Now, little girl run along and get yourself registered with an history class. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by stephleena(f): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
bobowaja:

Read up Bae and stop feeding me your ignorance.

The problems with you folks is that you don't read (especially histories). And you like spreading lies desperately to make your hallucinations real. Keep up the lies and we will keep bursting it. grin grin

Lemme help your brain a little bit (I know you hate reading). According to some dubious religionist, it was said that Albert Einstein recognizes God on his death bed. This stories spreads until it was debunked by the only nurse with him.

According to the report, Albert spoke in German which the nurse did not have knowledge of. And his last words are off records.

Now, little girl run along and get yourself registered with an history class. grin grin
sit down,boy and take some lessons I hate doing this job, but I got no choice here.
Mary Roscoe, a nurse of Thomas Paine..she was always on errand to Paine's room and attending to him as well,after his death a lot of conspiracies came up,concerning his last moments.
according to her,Paine asked her if she had read any of His writings, she said yes wen she was young she read,his book of reasoning.. but the more she read,the more dark and distressed she felt,and she threw the book into fire..
when going to get refreshments she repeatedly heard him say,Lord, have mercy!!! have mercy!!, till he gave up.
so sit down, and be humble.

1 Like

Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by stephleena(f): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
bobowaja:
and by the way,no one mentioned Albert Einstein here..
Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by bobowaja(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:

sit down,boy and take some lessons I hate doing this job, but I got no choice here.
Mary Roscoe, a nurse of Thomas Paine..she was always on errand to Paine's room and attending to him as well,after his death a lot of conspiracies came up,concerning his last moments.
according to her,Paine asked her if she had read any of His writings, she said yes wen she was young she read,his book of reasoning.. but the more she read,the more dark and distressed she felt,and she threw the book into fire..
when going to get refreshments she repeatedly heard him say,Lord, have mercy!!! have mercy!!, till he gave up.
Just as a dumb fellow.... I didn't expect less from you. Can't you just relax and Google up?

I guess you still like the lies you tell yourself about reality. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by bobowaja(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:

and by the way,no one mentioned Albert Einstein here..
Just like I said earlier, you really hate reading. Why can't you scroll up and see some of your dumb ass fellow mates quotes grin grin

It is my pleasure to school you in history class for free grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by bobowaja(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:

Wow! I almost missed this. It seems you guys copied same lie formats for both individuals grin grin

The God needs his generals to lie for him grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by frank317: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
CuteMadridista:
almost ALL these quotes are made-up Bullsheet

Can u see how they rejoice in the death of an atheist?

Ask them why yaweh turned blind eye at the church building that fell on his worshipers in akwaibom, that butterflybighead will start calling u insensitive
Re: Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died by bobowaja(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
frank317:

Can u see how they rejoice in the death of an atheist?

Ask them why yaweh turned blind eye at the church building that fell on his worshipers in akwaibom, that butterflybighead will start calling u insensitive
Hypocrite fellows........ Let's it just be Christians, they will come at you with full force. But the moment it is an atheist involved. They will start by stating which part of hell he will burn.

(1) (Reply)

A Seeker Questions Justcool About The Grail Message. / Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else / Accurate Description Of Hellfire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.