Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) (2059 Views)

The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared / The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
extremely cheap food you can eat within Togo( it's called ZOGBON) kiss kiss kiss the funny part is that it cost 200 to buy and it can take you throughout the day.

shocked shocked shocked
So if you never eat this, I will advise you to try it and your life will never remain the same.

Re: This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) by ipobarecriminals: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2018
sad nah to dry visit restroom
Re: This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) by ColdSun: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
No be soaked garri? Please what are the ingredients?
Re: This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
This one no go purge so.e look like puff puffcheesy.
Re: This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
ColdSun:
No be soaked garri? Please what are the ingredients?
me no know ooh the ingredients for this one na Togo food bro
Re: This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
This one no go purge so.e look like puff puffcheesy.
it da like puff puff
Re: This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) by ColdSun: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
me no know ooh the ingredients for this one na Togo food bro

Okay. Just curious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
it da like puff puff
sure u know puff puff abi?
its a fried flour that primary school kids buy during breaktime.we all chop d tin as little kids then.na flour dem take prepare dis ur food?
Re: This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:

sure u know puff puff abi?
its a fried flour that primary school kids buy during breaktime.we all chop d tin as little kids then.na flour dem take prepare dis ur food?
yes na flour but no be me prepare the puff puff
Re: This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
yes na flour but no be me prepare the puff puff
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Food Is Among The Cheap Food You Can Eat In Togo(-pic) by Martin0(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Togo Togo I remember Whole Foods Market Preston Rd (at Park), Plano.gringrin it been long sha

Atlanta Midtown.gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Can Use Semolina Flour To Make The Best Pancakes Ever / The Two Methods On How To Cook Okro Soup / Igbo Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.