Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? (2459 Views)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by superhumanist(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Chubhie:
Depends on the God one is dealing with. Is it the O God of creation in the national anthem? The tribal Israelis God? Sango or orumila that some lawo was threatening not to serve if he did not materialize as a beautiful damsel?

Sharap!

You know very well that we are talking about the Jewish Oga called Yahweh.
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by Chubhie: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2018
superhumanist:

Sharap!

You know very well that we are talking about the Jewish Oga called Yahweh.

I may not be privy to what you and oga Yahweh got going under the sheets. Enjoy Bro.
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by superhumanist(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Chubhie:

I may not be privy to what you and oga Yahweh got going under the sheets. Enjoy Bro.

lol....no vex oo. Just joking grin
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by Chubhie: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2018
superhumanist:

lol....no vex oo. Just joking grin
I understand.
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by kullozone(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Ah ahn!!! But why are the Christians this insultive na?? Especially that butterfly, abi na tsetse fly sef... Una god nor get physical side, but he can show himself to people physically sha. I don dey understand smor smor smiley
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by Butterflyleo: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
kullozone:
Ah ahn!!! But why are the Christians this insultive na?? Especially that butterfly, abi na tsetse fly sef... Una god nor get physical side, but he can show himself to people physically sha. I don dey understand smor smor smiley

Smh another one pops up with the inability to understand an explanation which isn't half as complex as calculus.
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by superhumanist(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Smh another one pops up with the inability to understand an explanation which isn't half as complex as calculus.

Lol. Your lies are confusing people.

God is not physical but he is flesh and blood n Jesus Christ
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by Butterflyleo: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
superhumanist:

Lol. Your lies are confusing people.

God is not physical but he is flesh and blood n Jesus Christ

Yet atheists claim to be intelligent when a very simple statement cannot be understood.

How a very clear statement like

The body was just a means to an end but because he possessed the body he was still God despite it not being his essence. The body was not his physical side because he had none.

Is still being unable to be understood is mind boggling.

Atheists 0 Rocks 3
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by superhumanist(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yet atheists claim to be intelligent when a very simple statement cannot be understood.

How a very clear statement like

Is still being unable to be understood is mind boggling.

Atheists 0 Rocks 3

grin

The lies are compounding
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by Butterflyleo: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
superhumanist:

grin

The lies are compounding

Your stupidity is actually the one compounding that's why from Atheists 0 and Rocks 1 its now atheists 0 and rocks 3 grin

Something so glaring you still could not see it.
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by superhumanist(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your stupidity is actually the one compounding that's why from Atheists 0 and Rocks 1 its now atheists 0 and rocks 3 grin

Something so glaring you still could not see it.

So God is not physical but

-God came in human form of Jesus

-The holy ghost na dove sometimes

-He shows his body parts to his close people
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by Emmanystone: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Does God exists? Whether as a Spirit or flesh? Lolzzz.

What can we classify a man who calls God flesh as? Imaoo.
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by superhumanist(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:
Does God exists? Whether as a Spirit or flesh? Lolzzz.

What can we classify a man who calls God flesh as? Imaoo.

When will you have sense?

The Bible says God is spirit but can be flesh as well.

Your foolish bro says that God is only spirit
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by JeromeBlack: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2018
cc happypagan.

This thread is one of the best threads highlighting christian stuupidity. Damn!

Felixomor and Butterflylion were something else!
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by HappyPagan: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2018
JeromeBlack:
cc happypagan.

This thread is one of the best threads highlighting christian stuupidity. Damn!

Felixomor and Butterflylion were something else!
Butterflylion is now an Apc apologis. Same concept. Same warped arguments. Same twisted ideas.

I never considered felixomor worth the effort. His brain cells are fried.
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by JeromeBlack: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
HappyPagan:

Butterflylion is now an Apc apologis. Same concept. Same warped arguments. Same twisted ideas.

Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by felixomor: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
HappyPagan:

Hehehehe
I have become nightmare for another fake moniker atheist zombie..... grin
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by HappyPagan: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
felixomor:

Hehehehe
I have become nightmare for another fake moniker atheist zombie..... grin
Lol. Have fun.
Re: Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? by theoriginalgood: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
God probably has both physical and spiritual form. Physical elements allow for physical interactions and communications.
I always wondered what the purpose of life is if there’s already a heaven. I thought maybe God is trapped on Earth physically by the power of evil, but his spirit is free in heaven.

https://www.nairaland.com/4831069/truth-set-free-john-8

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fuel For Right Living - Joseph Prince / Ambiguity In The Qur'anic Story Of David And Saul / Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Secret Exposed On Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.