Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President (3216 Views)

Babangida Aliyu Asked To Refund N3bn He Allegedly Looted From Niger / David Umaru Responds To Claims By Dr. Muazu Babangida Of Ignoring His Calls / North Shops For Vice-Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by hatch: 9:51am On May 06, 2010
Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu for Vice President Jare !
My own humble 2 cents .
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by naijaking1: 2:10pm On May 06, 2010
I second that.
Aliyu is the only Nigerian politician who makes me comfortable with his speeches.
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by OAM4J: 2:15pm On May 06, 2010
His close proximity to IBB will work against him, especially now that it is a well known secret that IBB eyes the presidency.
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by citizenY(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2010
Una know nothing. When some people shake you, make sure you count your fingers thereafter.

You guys will remember this advise shortly.
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by Godalone(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2010
citizenY:

Una know nothing. When some people shake you, make sure you count your fingers thereafter.

You guys will remember this advise shortly.
lol
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by naijaking1: 3:16pm On May 06, 2010
OAM4J:

His close proximity to IBB will work against him, especially now that it is a well known secret that IBB eyes the presidency.

On the contrary, I think making him a VP, and having Jonathan run with him in 2011, will effectively neutralize IBB
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by EzeUche(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2010
I prefer southerner. Let it be an all southern ticket. Sorry but I feel the north is way too backwards to lead the nation. Anyone who is in support of Sharia Law should not be allowed to President nor Vice President.
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by naijaking1: 3:48pm On May 06, 2010
EzeUche:

I prefer southerner. Let it be an all southern ticket. Sorry but I feel the north is way too backwards to lead the nation. Anyone who is in support of Sharia Law should not be allowed to President nor Vice President.

Aliyu, by his comments doesn't support sharia, quote system to eliminate southners, and most of all he has a good western education. You need to have read his comments about forcing people from the south to work under contract in the north, while hiring Chadians and Nigeriens of Hausa stock preferably over Igbos and Yorubas. Unless, the guy is playing to the gallery, he's more articulated and forceful than many of our impotent SE politicians.
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by EzeUche(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2010
naijaking1:

Aliyu, by his comments doesn't support sharia, quote system to eliminate southners, and most of all he has a good western education. You need to have read his comments about forcing people from the south to work under contract in the north, while hiring Chadians and Nigeriens of Hausa stock preferably over Igbos and Yorubas. Unless, the guy is playing to the gallery, he's more articulated and forceful than many of our impotent SE politicians.

Did he speak out against Sharia being implemented by politicians in the North? If he didn't, then he is just saying words and we cannot go by words alone. undecided
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by naijaking1: 6:25pm On May 06, 2010
The guy has been so vocal that at times, I thought his fellow northern governors would come after him. Yesterday, or so, he was the only Nigerian governor to speak openly against Senator Yerima and his 13 year old wife. He said" it's sickness when a grown man begins to want to dig into small, small things"
He also said that the present revenue formula where northern state governor like himself simply wait for the federal allocation to come and they spend it shows no political skills, because anybody can collect money and spend it anyhow. Like I said, the man has said so much to show he really has balls.
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by Cappadona123: 7:21pm On May 06, 2010
Bro have u bin to these places and did u notice dea roads?kasanga(Gaada),Mashegu,Pandogari,Mokwa!Shege Mutane!
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by hatch: 10:33am On May 07, 2010
Mind you, Dr. Babangida Aliyu knows his onions and never shys away from telling the truth. He presently seems to me the best choice for nuetralizing IBB's ambition for president come 2011 as someone had earlier mentioned. grin
Re: Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President by OperationalVehi: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
naijaking1:
I second that.
Aliyu is the only Nigerian politician who makes me comfortable with his speeches.
i see

(1) (Reply)

Should African Disputes/conflicts Be Handled By African Countries Themselves? / How To Become A Local Government Chairman In Nigeria. / Anambra Opens Cardiac Center: Performs First Open Heart Surgery (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.