Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Xbox Or Playstation? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Or Playstation? (34703 Views)

Xbox Or Playstation / 9mobile Streaming Pack On Xbox Or Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
PS all day anyday!
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by YeyeGirl(f): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
princemillla:
I av one xbox 360 up to dash out
Abeg I need am
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by sniperwolf(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
cao:
PlayStation. Better exclusives and their willingness to trust their first party devs. Xbox shot itself in the foot a long time ago with their silly pre-launch antics - 1984 steez online check in, DRM, forced Kinect ownership & that silly attempt to destroy the used market. Some folks have forgotten, some of us remember clearly. They pulled a 180, but that initial hubris cost them greatly. The fact that their then head had the audacity to say "we have a console for that, it's the Xbox 360" when asked about the then purposed online check in and how it would affect those who played offline.

Xbox continues to shoot itself in the foot with the Xbox Play Anywhere feature, games sell platforms (especially exclusives), it always has, it always will. As much as I'll commend them for not forcing you to buy the same game on different platforms, it actually doesn't give you a reason to get an Xbox One console. For example, you want to play Horizon Zero Dawn? You can only play it on PS4. You want to play Breath of the Wilds? Get yourself a Nintendo Switch. You want to play Cuphead? Nah mate, I don't need an Xbox One, I can just play it on my PC.

In fact, the only really good thing that XO beats PS4 is backwards compatibility. Hands down, no question. All this talk of the most powerful console is just yarns. Graphics is not the be all and end all. The XOX didn't even make me want an XO, they kept going on about powerful this and that, but didn't talk about the games. Then, they started talking about native 4K, so? If somebody serves you the best looking s**t, it's still s**t. I'm surprised nobody tried to advertise guaranteed 60 FPS with all these half interation consoles, Bearing in mind, I never really notice the difference unless it drops significantly (y'all need to calm your tits, films are shown at 24 FPS, you didn't break, so chill). Remember, the Wii outsold the hell out of PS3 & the 360. I don't recall the Switch yammering on about 4K.

Xbox needs to step out of their comfort zone, with respect to their first party devs, they can't keep living on Halo & Gears of War. The cancellation of Scalebound still kills me and I don't even own the bloody console. Granted, they did try to do something interesting with Quantum Break, which broke (I couldn't help myself), Cuphead (old school video games with their wahala & the satisfaction it brings when you've conquered them) and Sunset Overdrive (this is honestly the reason I actually wanted an XO, see games not graphics, it just seems like a fun game). They seriously need more variety, their two go to games are first person shooters in space that revolutionised the genre, but are getting stale. I may not own an XO, but I do know folks at work who do and they won't shut up about how disappointed they're with Halo.
Word of wisdom
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by trustedward(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
I go with xbox but it's like compering Cr7 to Messi, it never ends.

3 Likes

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by cao(f): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Differentkaro:

I don't quite understand you.

First you saw Xbox always make exclusives
Then you say you would rather play games on your PC than buy an Xbox for that. undecided

Exclusive games are not supposed to be available on PC.

Then you seem to bash Xbox for being a better console. I believe Xbox has as much games as PS or good alternatives if the exact game is not available. An Xbox gamer could also complain that PlayStation does not have games if he can't find his games of interest on PlayStation meanwhile they are on Xbox.
However what you can argue about is Xbox had better hardware, software and graphics and is more functional. So the experience on Xbox is better, but you are saying those things do not matter? Of course they do!! Saying it does not matter is being straight up biased cos if Sony makes they next PlayStation console equally as powerful, buy makes all games still available for the current flagship, would you not "go out of your way" to buy it? Would you stick to the current PlayStation and say "it does not matter" and unless the new PlayStation comes with even better games (which in your opinion is the only thing that matters) is the only reason why you would buy the new PS.

It's obvious you are a PS person. So I know it's hard to give your opinions without being biased, but try.
First, you need to read with understanding. Xbox have a feature called Xbox Play Anywhere, meaning if you buy the game on for the XO, you will also get it on Windows and vice versa. Games like Cuphead, Crackdown 3, Gears of War 4, Halo 5 and a bunch of others have this feature. Meaning that you don't need an XO to play them, hence not XO exclusives, but XO & PC exclusives.

Secondly, Xbox messed up their chances with me with their pre-launch antics. I had every intention of getting both XO & PS4 like I did with the previous generation. They thought they'd rake in all the money and that we would be willing sheep. In fact, I actually got the 360 first because Sony botched up the PAL release, took a while before I finally got my PS3, I waited for the slim release.

Thirdly, I bashed XO for their shoddy pre-launch antics AND their lack of exclusives. Hyping graphics has not hyped their sales to godlike status, so shift. If graphics was everything, The Order 1886 would reign supreme. The graphics on that game rivals even some of the current games out right now and that was a launch title for PS4. 4K is a niche market, plain & simple. Your average gamer is not rocking a 4K tv, unless Black Friday or other sales were very good to them. The operative word is average, before I get one of those rich people or questionably rich ones yammering. Remember, Nintendo is not even bothering about 4K at all. Oh and let me repeat this again for those at the back, graphics is not be all and end all of games, polished s**t is still s**t.

And finally, I might not own both consoles, but for my day job, I do deal with the XO. So, unlike some folks that might blindly comment, I do know what I'm talking about. Next time, don't assume to know me.

3 Likes

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by blingxx(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Xbox is so useless that consumers need to stop calling it a console.

I stand with playstation

Xbox 360 you mean
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by khalhokage(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
princemillla:

Dash me abeg.
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by 9tailskid: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Differentkaro:

Xbox if far more functional than PlayStation. It runs full Windows.

PlayStation is for games only.

The latest Xbox one X is more powerful than play station 4 pro.

There are so many other reasons to pick Xbox ahead of play station

The controller is even better in looks and feel

The only thing PlayStation is better at is it has more users which translates into a bigger community of gamers using play station. So online gaming, chatting stuffs will be better

Powerful ko, wonderful ni. PlayStation trumps the Xbox biko.

"Xbox runs full windows" yen yen yen, so what? Oya, start carrying it around like a PC na? If you no get muscle in 2weeks make i know.

"The controller looks better" yen yen yen.
It might interest you to know that your village people dey use PlayStation Dualshock controller "Play" with your destiny up and down. So who wins there?

"Xbox One X is more powerful than PS4 Pro" ... For God's sake this isn't a boxing match na.

2 Likes

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by HOLYDICK(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Price

The PS4 was the frontrunner in this category at launch, but things have changed quite a bit over the years. Basically, the price starts at $300 for either system. The new Xbox One S is available in a smaller package and with Ultra HD Blu-ray playback for just $300, and if you want to splurge on Sony the more powerful PS4 Pro is a pricier $400.

Both Microsoft and Sony offer premium subscriptions to their online services. Xbox users can get Xbox Live Gold, and PlayStation users can get PS Plus. PS Plus used to be slightly less expensive, but now both services are available for $60 a year. For both systems, this premium service is required to play multiplayer games online, and now neither system requires the extra subscription to watch media services.

Winner: Tie

Hardware

Arguing about technical specifications seems moot. On paper, the PlayStation 4 has a slight edge thanks to using GDDR5 RAM instead of the DDR3 RAM used in the Xbox One, but besides that, the hardware is strikingly similar. Both have 8-core AMD CPUs, 8GB of memory, 500GB internal hard drives, and Blu-ray optical drives. The systems now have versions with 1TB drives as options, and the Xbox One's 1TB version uses a hybrid drive with solid state storage in addition to a hard disk to improve performance. However, in our tests, the Xbox One's hybrid drive wasn't noticeably faster than the 500GB drive.

It's become even more confusing in the latest update, with the PS4 Pro boasting a faster CPU and a GPU that can process over twice as many TFLOPS. It can markedly improve games that have been optimized or launch with support for the extra power, adding new effects, higher resolution (up to 4K), and smoother frame rates (up to 60fps, which makes Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration look amazing). The number of games that take advantage of that power is limited, though it will likely grow.

The Xbox One S doesn't claim any significant graphical upgrades for its games, so Sony comes out ahead for users willing to pay the extra $100 and who play compatible games. That could change next year, when Microsoft will reveal exactly what its Scorpio project is, and just how much more powerful it is than the Xbox One. And don't forget, the Xbox One S gets you support for Ultra HD Blu-ray, while the PS4 Pro does not.

Winner: PlayStation 4 Pro

Controls

You need a good gamepad to play games, and both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 have them. The Xbox One gamepad is a slightly updated version of the Xbox 360 controller, with a more rounded feel and trigger buttons that offer individual force feedback. The DualShock 4, the PS4's gamepad, is a completely overhauled controller that keeps the best parts of the DualShock 3 and fixes the worst. The analog sticks feel better, the triggers are more responsive, and the controller just feels nicer in the hand. It even features a built-in speaker and a potentially useful but so far underutilized touchpad in the middle. The only problem with the DualShock 4 is the light bar that marks which controllers are on and assigned to which players. Fortunately, Sony has since updated the PS4 to let you dim the light bar significantly, which cuts down on glare.

The Xbox One gamepad is great, but the new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller beats even the DualShock 4 with bulletproof build quality and extensive customization options. Of course, that gamepad is a $150 optional accessory (or $100 if you buy it as part of the Xbox One Elite bundle).

Neither pack-in controller should be considered a deal breaker because they both play very well, but the DualShock 4 is simply the most comfortable default gamepad we've tested yet.

Winner: PlayStation 4

Games

The biggest games from third-party publishers like EA and Activision are almost all cross-platform, so it comes down to which exclusives appeal to you more. Games made by Sony will probably only come out on the PS4. Games made by Microsoft will probably only come out on the Xbox OneOf course, Windows 10 availability for nearly all of Microsoft's major releases means that you can play most of the big Xbox One exclusives on your PC if you want, while PS4 exclusives remain solidly PS4-only. It gives Sony an edge, but it doesn't represent an advantage for consumers; exclusivity only limits, and doesn't improve the experience for anyone besides the publisher and manufacturer.

For more, see the Best Xbox One Games and the Best PlayStation 4 Games.

Online Services

Whether you want to play games online or watch Netflix, you need to connect your game system to the Internet. The Xbox One uses Xbox Live, and the PlayStation 4 uses the PlayStation Network to access online services. In both cases, you need to purchase the premium subscription plan (Xbox Live Gold for Xbox Live, PS Plus for PlayStation Network) to play games online. Xbox Live used to require an Xbox Live Gold subscription for media services, but Microsoft has since dropped that requirement and you can now watch Netflix and other streaming media apps without Gold, including television with OneGuide. You can also use any app on the PlayStation 4 without a PS Plus membership, and with the PS4 requiring a premium service for online multiplayer just like the Xbox One, this category comes out to a tie.

Winner: Tie

Media Features

Both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 can play Blu-ray movies and access a variety of online services like Netflix and Hulu Plus. The Xbox One goes two extra steps with television integration and Ultra HD Blu-ray playback. An HDMI pass-through lets you run your cable or satellite box through the system, though without a Kinect you'll need a third-party infrared blaster to control it. This incorporates live television through your cable or satellite provider into the Xbox One's menu system. You can also add over-the-air television with a third-party USB tuner. The OneGuide program guide displays both live television and what content is available on services like Hulu Plus and Machinima, giving you total control over what you watch, and you can even enjoy a split screen view of what's on television while you play your favorite game or browse the Web, thanks to the Xbox One's Snap feature. If that isn't enough, the Xbox One S can play Ultra HD Blu-ray discs, which means you can watch 4K HDR movies on physical media. Bizarrely, Sony didn't add this feature to the PS4 Pro.

Winner: Xbox One S

Game Capture

The massive popularity of Let's Plays on YouTube and game streaming on Twitch has brought capturing game footage to the mainstream, so both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 feature built-in capture options. The Kinect let you record clips just by saying "Xbox, record that," and thanks to the latest update you can easily capture what you're playing just by double-tapping the Xbox button on your gamepad and pressing X or Y to save a screenshot or video clip. You can also snap the Game DVR app to the side of the screen to record up to five minutes of footage on demand.

The PlayStation 4 goes a step further, however, with a dedicated Share button right on the DualShock 4 controller. At any point you can tap it to save the last 15 minutes of gameplay, grab a screenshot of what you're playing, or start streaming live to PSN or Twitch. The longer capture length and more convenient setup makes the PS4 the better system for recording or streaming your games.

Virtual Reality

Hey, it's a new category! Sony recently launched the Playstation VR, a virtual reality headset designed for both the PlayStation 4 and PS4 Pro. We really like it, since it's the least expensive and most comfortable of the big-name tethered VR headsets. The selection of games is also pretty strong for new technology; Rez Infinite is a must-play, revelatory experience in VR (which is amazing when you consider it's an updated version of a 15-year-old game). Rigs: Mechanized Combat League and Battlezone are both very fun, fully developed VR titles where you control big mechanical weapons. And for a standalone expansion that heavily reuses assets, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is a surprisingly fun and visually stunning horror rail shooter.

Microsoft has announced partnerships with several electronics manufacturers to make VR headsets for Windows 10, but it's been silent about VR on the Xbox One. That might change with Scorpio, but for now there are no VR options for the Xbox One.

Camera

When both consoles first launched, cameras were held up as a major feature, either as a required, included accessory (the Kinect with the Xbox One) or an option (the PlayStation Camera with the PlayStation 4). That didn't pan out, and both Microsoft and Sony have backed off from the idea of using a camera with their systems for gesture and voice control, and integration with certain games. Both the Kinect and PlayStation Camera are nearly forgotten, at least for their original purposes. The PlayStation Camera is necessary if you want to use PlayStation VR, but as a general camera accessory it's as useless as Kinect.

Category Retired

Totals

By the numbers, the Sony PlayStation 4 is our winner. It has a total advantage in virtual reality, and the PS4 Pro means it is a more powerful platform until Microsoft's Scorpio comes out. The Xbox One is still the better system for media features, however, especially with Ultra HD Blu-ray playback on the Xbox One S.

Ultimately, the deciding factors is games. No matter which system is technically the best, make sure it has games you want to play.

5 Likes

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Differentkaro:

Xbox if far more functional than PlayStation. It runs full Windows.

PlayStation is for games only.

The latest Xbox one X is more powerful than play station 4 pro.

There are so many other reasons to pick Xbox ahead of play station

The controller is even better in looks and feel

The only thing PlayStation is better at is it has more users which translates into a bigger community of gamers using play station. So online gaming, chatting stuffs will be better

You are just blabbing nonsense about what you know nothing of
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Differentkaro: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
9tailskid:

"Xbox runs full windows" yen yen yen, so what? Oya, start carrying it around like a PC na? If you no get muscle in 2weeks make i know.

It might interest you to know that your village people dey use PlayStation Dualshock controller "Play" with your destiny up and down. So who wins there?

"Xbox One X is more powerful than PS4 Pro" ... For God's sake this isn't a boxing match na.

It's obvious you don't have a point.

1 Like

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by dirtyhokage(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
PlayStation, PC, before xbag.......
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
tobianthony:

Dude experience it for yourself .

As for me I wouldn't mind having both ...I would have bought an Xbox one last year but I wasn't single then ...now I am single and i will buy one .

But PS4 is better want to know why just because of two things -

1. Blood borne

2. God of war .

These two things alone will forever put PS4 ahead of Xbox .
i agree with you and i think you left some games out like the last of us and uncharted. i use to own a ps3 slim and it died on me thats why am bitter. when i visited my engineer their were a bunch of dead ps3 some dead ps4 and very few dead xbox and i was told they last longer thats why am thinking of switching but am still on the fence about it. am thinking of buying either the xbox one s or the ps4 and the price is what is gonna help me make a decision. but games like the last of us and the new god of war is swaying me towards the ps4
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Differentkaro: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
cao:

First, you need to read with understanding. Xbox have a feature called Xbox Play Anywhere, meaning if you buy the game on for the XO, you will also get it on Windows and vice versa. Games like Cuphead, Crackdown 3, Gears of War 4, Halo 5 and a bunch of others have this feature. Meaning that you don't need an XO to play them, hence not XO exclusives, but XO & PC exclusives.

Secondly, Xbox messed up their chances with me with their pre-launch antics. I had every intention of getting both XO & PS4 like I did with the previous generation. They thought they'd rake in all the money and that we would be willing sheep. In fact, I actually got the 360 first because Sony botched up the PAL release, took a while before I finally got my PS3, I waited for the slim release.

Thirdly, I bashed XO for their shoddy pre-launch antics AND their lack of exclusives. Hyping graphics has not hyped their sales to godlike status, so shift. If graphics was everything, The Order 1886 would reign supreme. The graphics on that game rivals even some of the current games out right now and that was a launch title for PS4. 4K is a niche market, plain & simple. Your average gamer is not rocking a 4K tv, unless Black Friday or other sales were very good to them. The operative word is average, before I get one of those rich people or questionably rich ones yammering. Remember, Nintendo is not even bothering about 4K at all. Oh and let me repeat this again for those at the back, graphics is not be all and end all of games, polished s**t is still s**t.

And finally, I might not own both consoles, but for my day job, I do deal with the XO. So, unlike some folks that might blindly comment, I do know what I'm talking about. Next time, don't assume to know me.
I did not say graphics was everything, I said it is important.

How many really important games does PlayStation have as exclusives?

Dealing with an Xbox everyday does not stop you from being biased
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Differentkaro: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Slymonster:

Yes..only one x
Better than the best PlayStation.
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by psalmson001: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
PlayStation anyday anytime.

I wonder who design that Xbox pad sef.....very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by 9tailskid: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Differentkaro:

It's obvious you don't have a point.
Yeah. Same as you had none.
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by 9tailskid: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Abeg I need am
For wetin? Leave my game oh.
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by lilkech(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
TexasCowboy:

There are some requisite skills to being a game developer. Language proficiency is so important.

That post by the Op shows he knows nothing about game development. Trust me, I have an uncanny knack for decoding people through their written English.

you’ve got to upgrade that your own ‘knack’ to version 2.0 bro
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by benny4wax(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Please,
I beg,
Ejoh,
Biko,
I would be glad if you can give it to me as Easter gift. I am based in Kaduna.
princemillla:
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Taah. Keep shut grin

grin grin

What are you doing here?? grin
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Differentkaro: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Thegamingorca:

9tailskid:

cao:

For those that wants facts!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Nq92M3kfI

Mind you Xbox scorpio which is the Xbox One X is already on sale for months now. And beats PlayStation hands down!!

PS is only cheaper and has more games. That's all. You cannot play every game but the popular games are on Xbox too.

Alot of people consider price alot hence more sales for PlayStation
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by cao(f): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Differentkaro:

That has got to be the unintentionally funniest question I've read. Even a blind man knows that XO is lacking in the exclusives department. Upcoming PS4 only exclusives, God of War, Detroit: Become Human, Spider-Man, The Last of Us 2, Days Gone, Last Stranding, Yakuza 6 and that's just off the top of my head. I haven't talked about the current ones like the Uncharted series, Nioh or Horizon Zero Dawn. Whether you like it or not, exclusives sells, especially with consoles. Now, I could ask you the same question about XO only exclusives, but why bother?

The irony of this whole thing is, you appear to be clearly biased that you appear to have lost prospective.
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Differentkaro:

For those that wants facts!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Nq92M3kfI

Mind you Xbox scorpio which is the Xbox One X is already on sale for months now. And beats PlayStation hands down!!

PS is only cheaper and has more games. That's all. You cannot play every game but the popular games are on Xbox too.

Alot of people consider price alot hence more sales for PlayStation

You can't raise an argument here cos you are no gamer
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Taah. Keep shut grin

dirty console peasents banned to the wilderness of 30fps wink wink grin grin

[img]https://remyvanruiten.files./2015/01/dfgdfgd.png?w=676&h=316[/img]

1 Like

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
oyb:

dirty console peasents banned to the wilderness of 30fps wink wink grin grin

[img]https://remyvanruiten.files./2015/01/dfgdfgd.png?w=676&h=316[/img]

Sadly, this isn't a dick contest btw the alleged master pc gaming race(without games) vs consoles grin

You are free to find your square roots now grin
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Herrmes: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
XBOX anytime anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
princemillla:
dash me please.
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Differentkaro: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
cao:

That has got to be the unintentionally funniest question I've read. Even a blind man knows that XO is lacking in the exclusives department. Upcoming PS4 only exclusives, God of War, Detroit: Become Human, Spider-Man, The Last of Us 2, Days Gone, Last Stranding, Yakuza 6 and that's just off the top of my head. I haven't talked about the current ones like the Uncharted series, Nioh or Horizon Zero Dawn. Whether you like it or not, exclusives sells, especially with consoles. Now, I could ask you the same question about XO only exclusives, but why bother?

The irony of this whole thing is, you appear to be clearly biased that you appear to have lost prospective.

Xbox has a number of exclusives too like Forza, but if you can be honest enough, you know you can't play all those games (or should I say, I can't) and going to end up playing the popular ones which are always available on both platforms. And Xbox has the better experience so who cares about exclusives you are never gonna play?

2 Likes

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Differentkaro: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You can't raise an argument here cos you are no gamer
Lol, I see you now live with me in my house
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Differentkaro:

How would you know grin grin

You are blinded by your Xbox that Phil Spencer is ashamed to tell all of you that the world has left yall behind grin

Hzd
The uncharted
The uncharted 2
The uncharted 3
The uncharted legacy
The last of us
The last of us 2
God of war 4
Spiderman
Bloodborne
Detroit become human
The last guardian

grin
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by embraze5: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
princemillla:

Abeg come dash me na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? / What Is Your Highest Score In Subway Surfers? / FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.