Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (30439 Views)

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel / South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel / Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by naijjaman(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
elmisti:

nha. he doesnt sell just one thing like many other countries.

Russia is EU hub for everything. oil, arms, asylums... that guy is thier uncle

Why did Putin collude with Trump in US election? Because Clinton and Obama were ready to bring him to his knees. Seriously!

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by SmartMugu: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
All these kain talk no dey bother concern me as long as dem no carry their fight come our compound. Abeg jo, who get free Maggi or Knorr wey I fit quickly borrow? I dey cook. A spoon of curry and salt each will helpful too. Please don't mix them.

I promise to return am when i become billionaire, which is not too far from now according to our pastor's prophesies on top my personal matter.Thanks in advance.
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Skepticus: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
cooldipo:
Tit for tat....

Countries like Russia really get liver... I respect them a lot!

The are truly independent!

You got it right.

Fools who have been raised in puppet states like Nigeria don't understand true independence when they see one.

What is often called "Good Foreign Relations" is bigger states like the US bullying other states.

US always bluff when they spar with Russia.

Despite its loss of soviet states, trade sanctions and embargo, the Soviet pride still stands firm.

Russia is no coward

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by BabatCargo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Too much for a country like russia

Ship from China/usa @ $4.5/kg enjoy easter discount on shipping fee
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by CSTR1002: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
elmisti:

let putin hold his gas pipe for two month. em go cry
Which yeye gas pipe?

You think western Europe is Africa where diversification is a taboo?

You think the people that discovered fracking cannot get an alternative source of gas even if it means importing from Africa.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
denjjy:
the world is at the era of nuclear almagedon. Trump and Putin are crazy leader and wouldn't give a damn sending a mushroom cloud to each other, so don't be surprise to receive the news of nuclear attack anytime from now.

Story, yet he want to meet with Kim Jong-un after all the gra gra.

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Pythons are not venomous, but, we get the point.
whatever
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Mulatta(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Quelme:
You know nothing about Russia..... So I reserve my comment...
Pls don't reserve oh, shebi you want to do "I too know" oya come and talk your own

2 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by naijjaman(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
elmisti:

nha. he doesnt sell just one thing like many other countries.

Russia is EU hub for everything. oil, arms, asylums... that guy is thier uncle

Try to imagine the kind of grip Buhari will have on us if He and APC control everything about us, ie the social media, media, military, almost everything! That's why you are confused.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Codes151(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Even Lithuania had Diplomats..??

We really Third World country tho

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by nNEOo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
bankylan:

What has Russia given the world? Name one Russian global company that has impacted the world? Putin being a thug will only compound Russian economic problem. If USSR..can be dealt with, Russia can be curbed.....Forget about nuclear deterrent, other nations have nuclear bombs too.

what has your country offered the world other than nothing

4 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by CSTR1002: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Skepticus:

You got it right.

Fools who have been raised in puppet states like Nigeria don't understand true independence when they see one.

What is often called "Good Foreign Relations" is bigger states like the US bullying other states.

US always bluff when they spar with Russia.

Despite its loss of soviet states, trade sanctions and embargo, the Soviet pride still stands firm.

Russia is no coward
The disparity between the standard of living in America and Russia is like night and day.

The US is the country with the highest number of immigrants application and tourist visits followed by the UK.

How many people want to go Russia? Will you choose Russia over America.?

Their pride is in their useless nukes and that does not add anything to the common man there.

8 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by elmisti(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
naijjaman:

Why did Putin collude with Trump in US election? Because Clinton and Obama were ready to bring him to his knees. Seriously!

and he grew to be the world most powerful man under obama and clitons watch.....

8 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Mulatta(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

Are you kidding me?

Is Russia as prosperous as western European countries?

Economic wise, Russia lags behind western Europe, and military wise Russia lags behind America.

So who the fucck is Russia?
Lag behind in what actually, so because UN or EU said one stupid lag about Russia you already believe it.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by ogtavia(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
I bet majority of people who commented here did not read through this post. I feel this is just petty and underlines the fact that must have been sublime friction between Britain and Russia. I wouldn't blame Putin so much because Britain pinpointed Russia as culprits who purportedly breached an international agreement on chemical weapons. But this is still petty at the least. How US got into the divide beats me. This was simply between Russia and Britain. I don't give a damn about Britain's allies.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Pain(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
SmartMugu:
All these kain talk no concern me. Abeg, who get free Maggi? I dey cook.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Mulatta(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
fakeprophet:

whatever
Actually if beaten by a Python, you can actually die from the bacteria you will contract if not treated on time

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
miceroms:
You can’t be the enemy of the whole world.
23 western countries (controlled by the deep state) are NOT the whole world. Emancipate yourself from ignorance & mental slavery...
Nice one Boss Vlad !

11 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
miceroms:
Boss Vlad rocks!!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by naijjaman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
elmisti:

and he grew to be the world most powerful man under obama and clitons watch.....

Putin is delusional to think he is the worlds strongest or most powerful man. Trump is here to tame him, if not for the little dossier they have on him.
Here's a question bro, why did the North Korean leader visit China recently by train? Because he is scared! Why did Trump recently pick Bolton as his NS adviser? So, Putin is not and will never be a threat to US and he is worlds strongest man only in your dreams. think. Just think ok. I'm out! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by heendrix(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
lilprinze:
all of this countries you listed, put together are nothing compared to Russia.

well use that to whine and make sure you satisfy yourself coz only you knows this the west dont
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Mulatta(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

Which yeye gas pipe?

You think western Europe is Africa where diversification is a taboo?

You think the people that discovered fracking cannot get an alternative source of gas even if it means importing from Africa.
Russia give doesn't countries lot of gas, if not given it will hit them bad and am sure no one will like to find gas when there's war, just like you won't go out it mushin boys are fighting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Angy55(f): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
I hope one of the producers in holly wood is writing a script about this already. I can't wait to see the movie.

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Firgemachar: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
PurplePatch:
This summer's world cup it's about taking a twist. FIFA now I'll know whether football can truly be a
Seperated from politics.

I had said it on live TV that the US national team deliberately failed to qualify. Now the Britons, Icelanders and some other countries are contemplating pulling out.

#US&Russia
#Cat&Rat
# PowerTussle

True.

US deliberately failed to qualify for the world cup.

Also, Russia didn't play in USA 94.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Skepticus: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

The disparity between the standard of living in America and Russia is like night and day.

The US is the country with the highest number of immigrants application and tourist visits followed by the UK.

How many people want to go Russia? Will you choose Russia over America.?

Their pride is in their useless nukes and that does not add anything to the common man there.

This ur gist no follow, abeg!

You are bringing a totally unrelated issue of internal politics to a big game of international diplomacy.

With all of its economic inferiority, the "poor" Russia played a minor/major role in influencing the politics of the richest and biggest country on earth!

That aside, the world needs a sino-soviet pillar to be a check to a ruthlessly ambitious and over-bearing Anglo-zionist influence

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Third world war loading
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by MONITZ: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
miceroms:

For where ?u can be an enemy to the whole world bxos that is when ur peace can be guaranteed,and do u think Russians give a flying Bleep about what outsiders say of them,they re naturally recluses ,or how many Russians have u come across ESP in Nigeria or Africa unlike the Brits ,Americans ,Germans and the rest,u can say negligible bxos they re more into themselves than others..And they know this is a battle for survival .

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
In the other news Nigerians to expel buhari come next year

2 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Firgemachar:

True.

US deliberately failed to qualify for the world cup.

Also, Russia didn't play in USA 94.
Russia participated in FIFA world cup,1994. A played called Salenko scored 5 goals against Cameroon.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by iliyande(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
naijjaman:

How much you love Russia! Doesn't it tell us something about your character?
Russia can be put away faster than you think. Don't buy into Putin's macho image

Even the US, and the entire European countries cannot crack this expensive joke.

Do you think Russia is located in Africa...
Ask US if they were able to defeat terrorists in Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by jayson87: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Other countries send out spies to foreign countries to be on top of international and diplomatic situations. Also for intelligence gathering.
Our dullàrd only sends out spies when he wants to travel to the UK for medical checkup.

I doubt Nigeria even has one spy.
Except the ones who spy on PDP, GEJ, FFK and helpless Nigerian's social media accounts.

Chaiiii... you are wicked

4 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Bizibi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Other countries send out spies to foreign countries to be on top of international and diplomatic situations. Also for intelligence gathering.
Our dullàrd only sends out spies when he wants to travel to the UK for medical checkup.

I doubt Nigeria even has one spy.
Except the ones who spy on PDP, GEJ, FFK and helpless Nigerian's social media accounts.

this man again!!!!

DSS would definitely put you on the most wanted list,your comment on baba can cause a coup de tat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robot Co-Hosts Census Ceremony Alongside South African President (Photos) / THE 50 Most Powerful Men In The World 2009!!! / Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.