Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (30435 Views)

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel / South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel / Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by CSTR1002: 12:44am On Mar 31, 2018
Henri8:

Lol...you go school so? So no medicine come the east?
That they don't have the media power to brag like their western counter part doesn't make them backward.

Like I advised one fellow here, stop watching too much CNN, BBC and their make believe Hollywood movies and be open minded.8

Maybe then, you may see the world from a broader perspective.
Look at this guy.

Go and check out the creators of those vaccines and the country they come from.

When you give birth if you haven't, go and use eastern medicine for your child's immunisation.
na your body go tell you.

No be only CNN na vnn.

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Henri8: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2018
CSTR1002:

Look at this guy.

Go and check out the creators of those vaccines and the country they come from.

When you give birth if you haven't, go and use eastern medicine for your child's immunisation.
na your body go tell you.

No be only CNN na vnn.

Ok. So no medicine comes from the east?
What then do they use?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by lilprinze: 12:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Mulatta:

You're wrong if US and china is dragging for world strongest that means Russia is the strongest
the only country dragging for world strongest presently is u.s and Russia. and thats why the west are trying so hard to cripple Russian from becoming the world strongest by all means.
Russia is the only country the west fears.

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by scully95: 12:55am On Mar 31, 2018
[s]
bankylan:

What has Russia given the world? Name one Russian global company that has impacted the world? Putin being a thug will only compound Russian economic problem. If USSR..can be dealt with, Russia can be curbed.....Forget about nuclear deterrent, other nations have nuclear bombs too.
[/s]

Lol
First of all U.S.S.R is not Russian thing,the real Russian originates from the pre-U.S.S.R, Russian empire. U.S.S.R was more of Bolsheveik (Zionist forces) which hijack power in Russia to subjugate and supress the rest states. The same thing Zionist forces have been doing everywhere else. Now it's safe to say that Anglozionist empire = U.S.S.R.

Russia is known worldswide for building high valued product. Let me name 1.
Ajaokuta Steel industry in Nigeria was built by the Russians. The same company has built else where arround the world and the two best Steel industry in Asia was built by the same Russian company known as Tyazhpromexport. Can you ever imagine a country's industrialization without a steel industry ?

Rosatom: A company that builds nuclear powered plants. Has built for a lot of countries in Europe. Do you also know that Russian president visited Yaradua during his time and they signed Rosatom deal, a deal to help solve Nigeria power problems.

But your warlords killed YAradua in Saudi, or he died mysteriously for crossing their redlines.
Do you know that your western angozionist wardlords have sabotaged Ajaokuta steel industry for 40 straight years ? My findings show that ok.
What is even interesting is theat Ajaokuta steel deal involves transfer of technology to the Nigerian Economy. A very good deal but being sabotaged, a total act of war. I bet you are completely brainwashed or probably dont know anything.

[s]
CSTR1002:

Are you kidding me?

Is Russia as prosperous as western European countries?

Economic wise, Russia lags behind western Europe, and military wise Russia lags behind America.

So who the fucck is Russia?
[/s]

You just keep spilling rubbish. "Economic wise", the only country in Europe that is doing good Economically is Germany then may be Netherlands.
PIGS = Dead Economy. The rest are in huge mess. France for example is in huge mess.
Portugal,Italy,Greese and spain. These Econmies were badly hit by 2008 pure Ponzi Pyramid Capitalist system which killed the idea of Capitalism.
wCapitalism died in the year 2008 and everyone saw for themselves what a useless system Capitalism is. Wondering what will happen next ? Wait for it. Just think of it. Russia's Economy is bad and it has been backing Syrian campaign for how many years now ?

Russian Economy is bad and it's able to develop major techonological break through ? A cruise missile, capable of delivering payloads to anywhere in the world ? Please stop repeating that f00lish western media mantra.

Russian Economy may be strugling just like every other Economy but this does not affect major developments in Russia.
Russia Economy is strugling and building massive bridge (The longest in Europe) to link up to crimean penisular ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHlN7v9QWNc&t=24s
This is even set to open next year.

Top 3-4 tallest Buildings in Europe is in Russia and was recently built. Tallest was completed in December 7, 2017. Russia Economy is in mess narrative is pure rubbish ok.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by ibietela2(m): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2018
Mulatta:

Germany constitution forbids Germany for attacking any country "but has a national guard for defending" also Germany is a non-allied Nation. So if UK wanna attack Russia Germany won't participate, Russia likes people that mind their business

Seems they learned from the war

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by ollah2: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2018
CSTR1002:

What difference does it make if it happened during the military regime?

Is Putin not running Russia like a dictatorship?

Was election conducted lately or not?
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by alfredilly: 4:09am On Mar 31, 2018
PurplePatch:
This summer's world cup is about taking a twist. FIFA now will know whether football can truly be sperated from politics.

I had said it on live TV that the US national team deliberately failed to qualify. Now the Britons, Icelanders and some other countries are contemplating pulling out.

#US&Russia
#Cat&Rat
# PowerTussle
I knew U.S deliberately fail to qualify. I share the same thought.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Lucasbalo(m): 4:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Clerverly:

My problem with these Nigerian Russia lovers, after ranting online, they go and pay hundreds of thousands of Naira, with manly hours at the US Embassy just to get a Visa to the USA.

My question has always been, why not go to Russia, you so much Love? Why US, UK and EU?
My man. Keep it real for them. Some of their hatred comes from being denied that American visa. Not single one of the Pootin lapdogs can even obtain a visa to Russia not to talk of Yankee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by alfredilly: 4:16am On Mar 31, 2018
And they want to host the world cup. Now Platini and Blatter will realize the result of their foul play in selecting Russia ahead of favourite England. During the campaign, England were top favourite having not hosted the world cup since 1966 and despite boasting huge facilities. But because of BBC launched investigation into corrupting within FIFA, Blatter declared to the group of voters on the voting days that "do not forget what the English press did to us".That to me is unpresidential, but an expression of conspiracy.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by elmisti(m): 4:17am On Mar 31, 2018
Henri8:

Not jus uncle but their grandmother. Russia is the motherland.

this got me ROTFL
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by alfredilly: 4:18am On Mar 31, 2018
Eagba:
russia stronger than all european countries? Then you don't know who germany be. No use ordinary eye look Germany o
Germany is not a military power.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Lucasbalo(m): 4:19am On Mar 31, 2018
CSTR1002:

The disparity between the standard of living in America and Russia is like night and day.

The US is the country with the highest number of immigrants application and tourist visits followed by the UK.

How many people want to go Russia? Will you choose Russia over America.?

Their pride is in their useless nukes and that does not add anything to the common man there.
Gbam. California as a State is richer than the whole Russia GDP wise. There's a reason the almighty $ is the world currency . Ask any of the Pootin heads if they will prefer the tissue paper named rubles over Mr Green ($).

3 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by alfredilly: 4:21am On Mar 31, 2018
Guyman02:

Wrong! they were beaten by stronger teams.
Who knows US as a leading footballing nation. They have their own type of football played with an egg shaped, they real football they call soccer.
Which US player are you going to miss at the World Cup?
US may not be a footballing giant but in CONCACAF they are the king and they always qualify for a world cup.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by alfredilly: 4:26am On Mar 31, 2018
ICAMETOWIN:
They can't help themselves, can they?
They should help themselves with Russia, shouldn't they?
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by alfredilly: 4:31am On Mar 31, 2018
scully95:
[s][/s]

Lol
First of all U.S.S.R is not Russian thing,the real Russian originates from the pre-U.S.S.R, Russian empire. U.S.S.R was more of Bolsheveik (Zionist forces) which hijack power in Russia to subjugate and supress the rest states. The same thing Zionist forces have been doing everywhere else. Now it's safe to say that Anglozionist empire = U.S.S.R.

Russia is known worldswide for building high valued product. Let me name 1.
Ajaokuta Steel industry in Nigeria was built by the Russians. The same company has built else where arround the world and the two best Steel industry in Asia was built by the same Russian company known as Tyazhpromexport. Can you ever imagine a country's industrialization without a steel industry ?

Rosatom: A company that builds nuclear powered plants. Has built for a lot of countries in Europe. Do you also know that Russian president visited Yaradua during his time and they signed Rosatom deal, a deal to help solve Nigeria power problems.

But your warlords killed YAradua in Saudi, or he died mysteriously for crossing their redlines.
Do you know that your western angozionist wardlords have sabotaged Ajaokuta steel industry for 40 straight years ? My findings show that ok.
What is even interesting is theat Ajaokuta steel deal involves transfer of technology to the Nigerian Economy. A very good deal but being sabotaged, a total act of war. I bet you are completely brainwashed or probably dont know anything.

[s][/s]

You just keep spilling rubbish. "Economic wise", the only country in Europe that is doing good Economically is Germany then may be Netherlands.
PIGS = Dead Economy. The rest are in huge mess. France for example is in huge mess.
Portugal,Italy,Greese and spain. These Econmies were badly hit by 2008 pure Ponzi Pyramid Capitalist system which killed the idea of Capitalism.
wCapitalism died in the year 2008 and everyone saw for themselves what a useless system Capitalism is. Wondering what will happen next ? Wait for it. Just think of it. Russia's Economy is bad and it has been backing Syrian campaign for how many years now ?

Russian Economy is bad and it's able to develop major techonological break through ? A cruise missile, capable of delivering payloads to anywhere in the world ? Please stop repeating that f00lish western media mantra.

Russian Economy may be strugling just like every other Economy but this does not affect major developments in Russia.
Russia Economy is strugling and building massive bridge (The longest in Europe) to link up to crimean penisular ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHlN7v9QWNc&t=24s
This is even set to open next year.

Top 3-4 tallest Buildings in Europe is in Russia and was recently built. Tallest was completed in December 7, 2017. Russia Economy is in mess narrative is pure rubbish ok.
So strong economy is measure by having the tallest building. Who be your teacher self?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Prudent5217: 6:05am On Mar 31, 2018
ovcwality:
I am #TeamUSA, we have never lost a war unlike some babies, even the shit China u are talking abt where saved by USA from Japan, na when war start we go know who get more technology, no b by mouth

Please always try to make research before making a statement. Since World War II, America has clearly won only one of five major conflicts: Operation Desert Storm. Korea was a bloody stalemate, Vietnam an “outright military defeat,” and both Afghanistan and Iraq — America’s two longest wars — hardly look like victories.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by jikins(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Dull thinking from comments smh, people just comment rubbish that comes to their mind, y'all need to read news outside NL.

Because Putin is stubborn that means he can stand alone in the world?, have you heard the saying that weak people make the loudest noise to show they are strong? that is exactly what Putin is doing, Russia only have ammunitions and military bigger than NorthKorea, they have zero economy.

Russia released chemical weapons in another country and they keep denying it when all evidence points to them, if they are not sanctioned do you know what that means? it means they can do it to other countries that is why other countries are reacting this way, Russia cant stand alone cos in reality, no country can actually stand alone.

After your first sentence, I had hope you will say something tangible but alas your a clear example of that statement. To say Russia has zero economy just shows how poorly informed you are. Belittling Russia military power won't change the facts on ground that they are a Military power the US will not want to go to war with as mutually assured destruction is inevitable. That's why the US military has a rule to never engage Russians directly in combat. But you can still have your own opinion issorite.

I ask which evidence is pointed to Russia. The Russian Foreign minister keeps asking the UK to provide evidence that directly implicates them. But still we wait. All they have is circumstantial evidence nothing concrete to tie Russia to it. The Kremlin is very smart they don't act so callously. If they wanted to really kill the ex spy, there are easier and cleaner ways of doing it. The point is all this is just media trials. If this get taken to the ICC, Russia will win hands down but in the media court the reverse is the case.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by IdeyFindWife: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2018
gamaliel9:
So EUROPEANS CAN BITE THIS WAY? WHY DIDNT FIGHT MOSLEM IVASION OF EUROPE IN RECENT TIMES?
Dunt mind the mad pple calling themselves their politicians, especially that Angela Merkel witch and her Germano-European cultural suicide crusade, the idiot! I hope she's happy now.

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Eagba(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2018
alfredilly:
Germany is not a military power.
do you know how fast germany militarize before the 2nd world war? The german are the most efficient people on earth. You better ask stalin before you under rate the germans, america won't dare do that.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by ubox: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2018
PurplePatch:
This summer's world cup is about taking a twist. FIFA now will know whether football can truly be sperated from politics.

I had said it on live TV that the US national team deliberately failed to qualify. Now the Britons, Icelanders and some other countries are contemplating pulling out.

The US team that can't make it pass the group stages, it's better they deliberately failed to qualify, least no money to their FA

#US&Russia
#Cat&Rat
# PowerTussle
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by ubox: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=PurplePatch post=66294646]This summer's world cup is about taking a twist. FIFA now will know whether football can truly be sperated from politics.

The US team that can't make it pass the group stages, it's better they deliberately failed to qualify, least no money to their FA
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Eagba(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2018
Russia can be taken out. Japan once defeated them the only military power they have is there gas and if the west can bypass that, russia will crumble. There major ally is china and china is a snitch. China is only using them to counter the power of the west and if you offer china something else, they will swing.
In war, most times your military power alone is not enough, you need friends, logistics, location. Only reason any country won't like to fight russia is because of there nuclear weapon. Wars this days is done on economy level, little wonder china is embolden theirselves economically before militarily.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by writeprof(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2018
When a man cooks for his community vs when the community cooks for man.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Gap2020(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=CSTR1002 post=66295390]
The disparity between the standard of living in America and Russia is like night and day.

The US is the country with the highest number of immigrants application and tourist visits followed by the UK.

How many people want to go Russia? Will you choose Russia over America.?

Their pride is in their useless nukes and that does not add anything to the common man there. [/quote. Some people are still thinking with their anus. Just imagine, The world without , Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and many more. Russians don't associate with the world.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Eagba(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
Skepticus:

And America has never succeeded with any poo since then

Oya, bring up, Iraq etc. grin cheesy cheesy
bros me i no be american fan i be nigeria fan..but for iraq, russia even offer their base for america use. And for syria, trump took out a whole airport and russia did nothing.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Eagba(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Mulatta:

Germany constitution forbids Germany for attacking any country "but has a national guard for defending" also Germany is a non-allied Nation. So if UK wanna attack Russia Germany won't participate, Russia likes people that mind their business
you can say same about japan, but, you can't say so in recent years. The argument was russia can defeat the whole of europe (germany inclusive). I won't slap a man because he's keeping quiet.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Eagba(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2018
Mulatta:

you'll say same about japan. You know what's happening in japan in recent years. The argument was russia can defeat the whole of europe (germany inclusive) i won't slap a man because he's quiet.

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Paschy88(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2018
This Russia and the West buhaha frightens me oo.. I hope the war does not spread to my little Biafra land..
Putin stubborn die
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Gucciboss: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2018
mach7:

Google is your friend bro.

They have Sberbank, Yandex, Kaspersky, Lukoil and Rosatom just to name a few.

Just so you know, Sberbank is Europe's most capitalized and technology innovative bank. It is also Europe's largest bank.

I don't know what you want me to Google. I am only doing comparison here. Read my post again.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Paschy88(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2018
PurplePatch:

#US&Russia
#Cat&Rat
# PowerTussle

I totally agree with you on US and their absence in the world cup.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by afroxyz: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2018
naijjaman:

Why did Putin collude with Trump in US election? Because Clinton and Obama were ready to bring him to his knees. Seriously!
You watch a lot of CNN. Don't be decieved bro
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by afroxyz: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2018
alfredilly:
US may not be a footballing giant but in CONCACAF they are the king and they always qualify for a world cup.
King when mexico dey there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robot Co-Hosts Census Ceremony Alongside South African President (Photos) / THE 50 Most Powerful Men In The World 2009!!! / Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.