Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (30426 Views)

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel / South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel / Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by scully95: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Elpacino481:
Please can you answer the Question Why American Embassy was charging 400 per $ instead of 360?

Thank you ever so much oh. Help me ask the Omo ale Yooba why Charging more than the fixed rate. That is arrogance and scam at highest level.
Paralel market was 360 all these while but they were charging 400NGN. Nigerian central bank fixed the rate to be 304NGN. 304NGN should be the rate they should be charging.

Abbeybailey:
You don't have to go to the American Embassy or Consulate to apply for their visa. Anyone can put a price on their goods but it's for people to pay for it or not.

No , You have no right to tell the masses (Many of whom are victim of one foolish Anglozionist propaganda dead dream) where they should go or not go ( You can only tell your family that). Ok! There is injustice here and you say the masses should not go to the Embassy ? The goverment of the country should always protect the interest of the masses first.

The U.S Embassy should get out of Nigeria instead if they know they want to continue scamming Nigerians (victim of Propaganda or information war) charging such a fee. The price they should be charging is 304NGN per the dead dollar.

Eagba:
i like how you conveniently left out how the event led to the political demise of then russia president. 2. If the missiles have been mounted, why the need for the blockage. 3 after the incident the relationship btw russia and castro went down south.
In a conventional warfare, america will defeat russia (nukes aside). And state your points without insult. I prefer talking about how to move the black race forward

Some people like smoking Gbana up and down oh !

Please mention one war, just one war the leader of the Anglozionist empire has won in the past decade ? You want to fight a war with Russians one on one ? Mo gbe !
Please don't say that again. Russian soldiers don't cry like babies when caught on Iranian waters. Russian soldiers take their lives whenever they are surounded by the enemy. You want to fight with that kind of soldier ? Lol.

Please which Gbana have you been smoking again ? Stop smoking Gbana oh abeg !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Abbeybailey(m): 12:43am On Apr 09, 2018
scully95:

Thank you ever so much oh. Help me ask the Omo ale Yooba why Charging more than the fixed rate. That is arrogance and scam at highest level.
Paralel market was 360 all these while but they were charging 400NGN. Nigerian central bank fixed the rate to be 304NGN. 304NGN should be the rate they should be charging.

No , You have no right to tell the masses (Many of whom are victim of one foolish Anglozionist propaganda dead dream) where they should go or not go ( You can only tell your family that). Ok! There is injustice here and you say the masses should not go to the Embassy ? The goverment of the country should always protect the interest of the masses first.

The U.S Embassy should get out of Nigeria instead if they know they want to continue scamming Nigerians (victim of Propaganda or information war) charging such a fee. The price they should be charging is 304NGN per the dead dollar.

Please mention one war, just one war the leader of the Anglozionist empire has won in the past decade ? You want to fight a war with Russians one on one ? Mo gbe !
Please don't say that again. Russian soldiers don't cry like babies when caught on Iranian waters. Russian soldiers take their lives whenever they are surounded by the enemy. You want to fight with that kind of soldier ? Lol.

Were elebi. No one puts a gun to your head or anyone else. People don't have to apply for American visa. Go choke on your cum.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Eagba(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2018
scully95:

saddam comes to mind. You just don't win war by committing suicide. You win war by logistic, strategy, war chest, allies, experience, location and morale. Russia only have morale, few friends(don't ever expect china to jump into a war for russia), experience. I understand your obsession. Don't quote me for you'll be snubbed.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by scully95: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eagba:
saddam comes to mind. You just don't win war by committing suicide. You win war by logistic, strategy, war chest, allies, experience, location and morale. Russia only have morale, few friends(don't ever expect china to jump into a war for russia), experience. I understand your obsession. Don't quote me for you'll be snubbed.

Russia has defeated the united west 3 good times Ok. When you talk about experience, Russia is second to none in the world when it comes to war. Let me give you the statistics again.

"Between 1700 and 1940 Russia fought in 34 wars and won 31 and in 392 battle and won 279. We could say that Russia won 91% of her wars and 71% of her battles. Russia's opponents included: Swedes, French, Germans, Turks, Poles, Tatars, Finns, Caucasians, Japanese, Chinese, Austrians, Hungarians, British, Italians and Central Asians."

Note that these wars, U.S.A would never ever survive any of them if it was ever faced with such wars and history even had it that the Brits burnt down Washington DC. Britain is not far from Russia oh ! Britain could never ever try that with Russia and the only time in history that Britain ever won a war against Russia was when it Collided with Ottoman empire and French Empire to take on Crimean Penisular. Historians concluded that the Body count was what made them win that war as the invading forces Outnumbered the Russian forces. In Modern Warfare, body counts do not help any longer. Here Russia is more technologically advance than the combined west in a conventional war! I repeat Russia is technologically more advance here ok!

Crimean Penisular was taken back without much ado ! (although another long history which was part of the pretext U.S.S.R used to take over) Ok

Check the stastistics again. This is not by mouth of using cowardice ways to fight war by pushing proxies. If you are talking of Strategy, a stand up ovation for the Russians. They got the know how and they always quickly encircle their enemies. Wonder why a bigger force like the puppets in Ukraine could not take on donbass and Lugansk and even had the Donbass forces encircle Polish NATO forces (Machineries) there ? Look no further, the answer is Encirclement Strategy !

Just check the statistics above. This is how you will know the probability of the outcome. Now share your stastics in a real shooting war by the leader of the anglozionist empire ?

Or you want to talk of Goerogian war that ended within 3days ? Even as NATO were the ones training Saakashvili forces to take on Russians peace keepers. This is not by mouth please. It's suicide ok !

[s]
Abbeybailey:
Were elebi. No one puts a gun to your head or anyone else. People don't have to apply for American visa. Go choke on your cum.
[/s]

You see the arrogance we are talking about. AWON OMO ALE JATIJATI with no antecedent or pedigree. No future ambition (NFA), sold out bastards and mere anglozoo wannbe fanboiz. Mere Effigy of backwardness and total brain dead shameless nonentity. Oloriburuku, Radarada, oniranu osi. Awon alatenuje! See them..

No one points a gun to your dead braincell is all you got to proof scamming Nigerians for 400 per the dead Dollar. I am glad Petro-yuan is finnally here. Nigeria needs the same Petro-Naira both in the dead Fiat and Crypto phere. This is how to save Nigerians. Again when you have analog leader dealing with digital masses. The result is Nigeria allowing a scam to continue on its territory!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Abbeybailey(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
scully95:

Russia has defeated the united west 3 good times Ok. When you talk about experience, Russia is second to none in the world when it comes to war. Let me give you the statistics again.

"Between 1700 and 1940 Russia fought in 34 wars and won 31 and in 392 battle and won 279. We could say that Russia won 91% of her wars and 71% of her battles. Russia's opponents included: Swedes, French, Germans, Turks, Poles, Tatars, Finns, Caucasians, Japanese, Chinese, Austrians, Hungarians, British, Italians and Central Asians."

Note that these wars, U.S.A would never ever survive any of them if it was ever faced with such wars and history even had it that the Brits burnt down Washington DC. Britain is not far from Russia oh ! Britain could never ever try that with Russia and the only time in history that Britain ever won a war against Russia was when it Collided with Ottoman empire and French Empire to take on Crimean Penisular. Historians concluded that the Body count was what made them win that war as the invading forces Outnumbered the Russian forces. In Modern Warfare, body counts do not help any longer. Here Russia is more technologically advance than the combined west in a conventional war! I repeat Russia is technologically more advance here ok!

Crimean Penisular was taken back without much ado ! (although another long history which was part of the pretext U.S.S.R used to take over) Ok

Check the stastistics again. This is not by mouth of using cowardice ways to fight war by pushing proxies. If you are talking of Strategy, a stand up ovation for the Russians. They got the know how and they always quickly encircle their enemies. Wonder why a bigger force like the puppets in Ukraine could not take on donbass and Lugansk and even had the Donbass forces encircle Polish NATO forces (Machineries) there ? Look no further, the answer is Encirclement Strategy !

Just check the statistics above. This is how you will know the probability of the outcome. Now share your stastics in a real shooting war by the leader of the anglozionist empire ?

Or you want to talk of Goerogian war that ended within 3days ? Even as NATO were the ones training Saakashvili forces to take on Russians peace keepers. This is not by mouth please. It's suicide ok !

[s][/s]

You see the arrogance we are talking about. AWON OMO ALE JATIJATI with no antecedent or pedigree. No future ambition (NFA), sold out bastards and mere anglozoo wannbe fanboiz. Mere Effigy of backwardness and total brain dead shameless nonentity. Oloriburuku, Radarada, oniranu osi. Awon alatenuje! See them..

No one points a gun to your dead braincell is all you got to proof scamming Nigerians for 400 per the dead Dollar. I am glad Petro-yuan is finnally here. Nigeria needs the same Petro-Naira both in the dead Fiat and Crypto phere. This is how to save Nigerians. Again when you have analog leader dealing with digital masses. The result is Nigeria allowing a scam to continue on its territory!
Scummy Scully, you will die of poverty, frustration and hunger that you inherited from your forebears. Okrika wearing, yellow eyed, brown teeth subhuman mongrel. The best in your poverty cursed family can't carry my jockstrap. Meanwhile , enjoy your little sewage filled one room mansion with cockroaches and mosquitoes.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by scully95: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
[s]
Abbeybailey:
Scummy Scully, you will die of poverty, frustration and hunger that you inherited from your forebears. Okrika wearing, yellow eyed, brown teeth subhuman mongrel. The best in your poverty cursed family can't carry my jockstrap. Meanwhile , enjoy your little sewage filled one room mansion with cockroaches and mosquitoes.

[/s]

Again your anglozoo master is broke, they can't print more dead dollar, so they needed to keep skyrocketing the rate with the hope it will drive a little demand for the already printed paper. Honestly, this is the only reason I can come up for the hegemon scamming Nigerians, charging 400NGN per dead dollar. Since a low life like you cannot understand why the crooks that you claim should have more money than Nigerians but are charging 400 NGN per the dead Dollar.

Note that this is rate. No one is saying they are charging so so amount for visa is too much. What everyone is saying is the rate. Ok Even if they are charging 1000 dead dollar, Nigerians have the money, they can pay. The main issue is the rate. This is known as scam. The rate again should be 304 as fixed by the Nigerian goverment.

Chai! I shake head for Anglozoo wannabe fanboiz. Nothing you wrote above makes any sense. You already showed what a low life you are above by saying 'no one points a gun to your dead braincells'. That defines you. Omo lasan osi!

I should not be exchanging loose words with a low life but I needed to put you where you belong. I won't reply a low life like you again on this thread because you are just tooo low. 3rd class dead braincell.

[s]
Abbeybailey:
Like i said, the best in your poverty cursed family can't carry my jockstrap. Go and die with your less than $2 a day. Obviously, your worthless Orunmila is not helping you in life hence your perpetual bitterness. Bring it on Skunky Scully. My data unlike you is unlimited.
[/s]

Chai, just see the level of dead brain angloo wannbe fanboiz has. Mushroom brains, Lobatan!. They can't stand facts. What a sad reality !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Abbeybailey(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
scully95:

Again your anglozoo master is broke, they can't print more dead dollar, so they needed to keep skyrocketing the rate with the hope it will drive a little demand for the already printed paper. Honestly, this is the only reason I can come up for the hegemon scamming Nigerians, charging 400NGN per dead dollar. Since a low life like you cannot understand why the crooks that you claim should have more money than Nigerians but are charging 400 NGN per the dead Dollar.

Note that this is rate. No one is saying they are charging so so amount for visa is too much. What everyone is saying is the rate. Ok Even if they are charging 1000 dead dollar, Nigerians have the money, they can pay. The main issue is the rate. This is known as scam. The rate again should be 304 as fixed by the Nigerian goverment.

Chai! I shake head for Anglozoo wannabe fanboiz. Nothing you wrote above makes any sense. You already showed what a low life you are above by saying 'no one points a gun to your dead braincells'. That defines you. Omo lasan osi!

I should not be exchanging loose words with a low life but I needed to put you where you belong. I won't reply a low life like you again on this thread because you are just tooo low. 3rd class dead braincell.
Like i said, the best in your poverty cursed family can't carry my jockstrap. Go and die with your less than $2 a day. Obviously, your worthless Orunmila is not helping you in life hence your perpetual bitterness. Bring it on Skunky Scully. My data unlike you is unlimited.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Eagba(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
scully95:

[s][/s]

i said i wasn't going to respond, as you did this without insult. Kudos. You answered well with stats. You just might be more knowledge than me. Defeating russia, japan comes to mind. White house was burnt, how old was usa then? Russia have a good war record, bt your claim of russia having the most advance weapons isn't true, as you will admit that putin is just trying to modernise russia arsenal recently. Even had to contract france to build their recent aircraft carrier. If i'm a betting person, i'll tip american to win by 60% reasons ; america is a member of nato, america have more/modern aircraft carrier than russia, thereby bringing the war to your doorstep. American have already encircle russia with bases(guam, okinawa, south korea, poland, ukriane and georgia are about to join nato etc) us have atleast 2x of russia military size military. Russia economy is too expose to oil and gas, america have trusted friends in japan, canada, germanyetc. America weapon/defence are scattered around the world. Well i just might be wrong and you are right

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Abbeybailey(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eagba:
i said i wasn't going to respond, at you did this without insult. Kudos. You answered well with stats. You just might be more knowledge than me. Defeating russia, japan comes to mind. White was burnt, how old was usa then? Russia have a good was record at your claim of russia having the most advance weapons isn't true, as you will admit that putin is just trying to modernise russia arsenal recently. Even had to contract france to build their recent aircraft carrier. If i'm a betting person, i'll tip american to who by 60% reasons ; america is a member of nato, america have more/modern aircraft carrier than russia, thereby bringing the was to your doorstep. American have already encircle russia with bases(guam, okinawa, south korea, poland, ukriane and georgia are about to join nato etc) us have atleast 2x of russia military size military. Russia economy is too expose to oil and gas, america have trusted friends in japan, canada, germanyetc. Well i just might be wrong and you are right
Skunky Scully is a brainstem who hates America but the fool's hatred for America means nothing because 350 million Americans don't even think of his worthless life.. Orunmila that he worships got his life destroyed hence his anger and name calling. Tell him that California as a State in America is financially better than Russia as a country GDP wise.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by scully95: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eagba:
i said i wasn't going to respond, at you did this without insult. Kudos. You answered well with stats. You just might be more knowledge than me. Defeating russia, japan comes to mind. White was burnt, how old was usa then? Russia have a good was record at your claim of russia having the most advance weapons isn't true, as you will admit that putin is just trying to modernise russia arsenal recently. Even had to contract france to build their recent aircraft carrier.

Sorry I didnt mean to use loose words.. All other anglozoo wannabe fanboiz has just pissed me off to the extent that I started breaking my own rules. Usually I wont attack you first. Sorry once again for the loss words.

I am even happy you brought up that Japan war. Now let me remind you. Do you even know that Nigerians.(you heard Nigerians) faught in Japanese war ? Yes, I repeat again. Nigerians were hijacked by the brits ( Crazy brits cowards) and off you go transported to fight in Japanese Jungle ok. While they (Brits) were showing their men on TV. Many fighting in that war were being hijacked all arround the world even from Northen Niegria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWIHOIZVZtE

Is that the kind of state that wants to face Russia ? Again dropping that bomb in ww2 was not nessesary. Let me give you an example. It's just like saying Nigerian army decided to drop a Nuclear bomb in Borno just to threaten any further Boko haramites assuming Borno is in Niger. The war in japan was already won technically. Dropping the Bomb by the the leader of the anglozionist empire (U.S.A) was just showing off and trying to strike fear into others.

In the end what happened to Japan ? Japan was turned to a permanent economic puppet backing the anglozoo fiat paper printing Economy again.

Eagba:
If i'm a betting person, i'll tip american to who by 60% reasons ; america is a member of nato, america have more/modern aircraft carrier than russia, thereby bringing the was to your doorstep.American have already encircle russia with bases(guam, okinawa, south korea, poland, ukriane and georgia are about to join nato etc) us have atleast 2x of russia military size military.

You see the war in Syria ? This has managed to demonstrate to you what Russia is capable of. From Russia, a ( set of club) missile was sent and it traveled about 2000km over Iran, Iraq to hit its targets (usually secret and illegal) bases in Syria. Russia for the first time in any warfare in the human history or the whole world demostrated to everyone, how it can destroy bases as far as 2000km off its boarder. Now you are saying Russia in Encircled ? You are funny. All the bases arround Russia can be destroyed on a moment notice. Even as at that, Russia already checkmated the west by providing asymmetric measure to the Encirclement. (Meaning no war will be faught on Russian soil)

Eagba:
American have already encircle russia with bases(guam, okinawa, south korea, poland, ukriane and georgia are about to join nato etc) us have atleast 2x of russia military size military.

Let me remind you that Back in 1914, The Ottoman Empire had the largest army in the world, but in the beginning of the war, Turkey had 5 planes and 6 pilots. It was clearly falling behind in technology compared to the West and its defeat was inevitable.

You need to see these new weapons to understand what it means by Russian being techinologcally more advance.
http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/world-news/putins-russian-weapons-systems/

Eagba:

Russia economy is too expose to oil and gas, america have trusted friends in japan, canada, germanyetc. Well i just might be wrong and you are right

I have answered this Economic propaganda mantra from the Co-operate western media several times and I dont really need to express myself again. Let me just copy and paste the link here https://www.nairaland.com/4427155/russia-expels-diplomats-23-countries/6#66301763 (Start from you just keep spilling rubbish. "Economic wise", )

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Eagba(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
scully95:

Sorry I didnt mean to use loose words.. All other anglozoo wannabe fanboiz has just pissed me off to the extent that I started breaking my own rules. Usually I wont attack you first. Sorry once again for the loss words.

I am even happy you brought up that Japan war. Now let me remind you. Do you even know that Nigerians.(you heard Nigerians) faught in Japanese war ? Yes, I repeat again. Nigerians were hijacked by the brits ( Crazy brits cowards) and off you go transported to fight in Japanese Jungle ok. While they (Brits) were showing their men on TV. Many fighting in that war were being hijacked all arround the world even from Northen Niegria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWIHOIZVZtE

Is that the kind of state that wants to face Russia ? Again dropping that bomb in ww2 was not nessesary. Let me give you an example. It's just like saying Nigerian army decided to drop a Nuclear bomb in Borno just to threaten any further Boko haramites assuming Borno is in Niger. The war in japan was already won technically. Dropping the Bomb by the the leader of the anglozionist empire (U.S.A) was just showing off and trying to strike fear into others.

In the end what happened to Japan ? Japan was turned to a permanent economic puppet backing the anglozoo fiat paper printing Economy again.

You see the war in Syria ? This has managed to demonstrate to you what Russia is capable of. From Russia, a ( set of club) missile was sent and it traveled about 2000km over Iran, Iraq to hit its targets (usually secret and illegal) bases in Syria. Russia for the first time in any warfare in the human history or the whole world demostrated to everyone, how it can destroy bases as far as 2000km off its boarder. Now you are saying Russia in Encircled ? You are funny. All the bases arround Russia can be destroyed on a moment notice. Even as at that, Russia already checkmated the west by providing asymmetric measure to the Encirclement. (Meaning no war will be faught on Russian soil)

Let me remind you that Back in 1914, The Ottoman Empire had the largest army in the world, but in the beginning of the war, Turkey had 5 planes and 6 pilots. It was clearly falling behind in technology compared to the West and its defeat was inevitable.

You need to see these new weapons to understand what it means by Russian being techinologcally more advance.
http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/world-news/putins-russian-weapons-systems/

I have answered this Russian Economic propdaganda mantra from the Co-operate western media several times and I dont really need to express myself again. Let me just copy and paste the link here https://www.nairaland.com/4427155/russia-expels-diplomats-23-countries/6#66301763 (Start from you just keep spilling rubbish. "Economic wise", )

i ment russia japanese war.like i said you might be right. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by scully95: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eagba:
i ment russia japanese war.like i said you might be right. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Oh that one..
Yes Russia pretty much lost that Japanese war but the japanese do not see it that way because the terms of the peace treaty were determined by Russia and it did not favour the Japanese. Russia also lost Polish war. Again Checking the statistics above, you can understand what the outcome would look like in a conventional warfare with the west or even a united front!

In the statistics above, Japanese war(1904) and Polish war are part of the wars Russia lost. Out of 34.. They won 31 out of 34. That is a land slide !

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by ovcwality(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
scully95:

Oh that one..
Yes Russia pretty much lost that Japanese war but the japanese do not see it that way because the terms of the peace treaty were determined by Russia and it did not favour the Japanese. Russia also lost Polish war. Again Checking the statistics above, you can understand what the outcome would look like in a conventional warfare with the west or even a united front!

In the statistics above, Japanese war(1904) and Polish war are part of the wars Russia lost. Out of 34.. They won 31 out of 34. That is a land slide !
You can rest now, u no fit change my mind still, na USA strong pass 4 me, economically oh, technologically oh, dem strong pass russia
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by scully95: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2018
ovcwality:

You can rest now, u no fit change my mind still, na USA strong pass 4 me, economically oh, technologically oh, dem strong pass russia

It's not by changing your mind. These are facts on the ground and if you have anything just bring it further lets look into it. Strong pass and has nothing to really show for for it over the past 2 decades. Someone was saying Saddam comes to mind.

War is not just by killing head of state and then you think you have won the war. NO, you have not. Any war has both Political outcome and if the War cannot deliver the Political outcome then we can assume that you did not win any war.

Bring it on, mention anything in the leader of the anglozionist empire tested weapons (and when I mean tested weapons I mean the one that has actually worked in a hot war) that Russia does not have or outnumbered ?

Did you check the latest Putin's missiles ? Even though they are not yet battle tested. I based my outcomes on only the weapons Russia have tested. The Club cruise missiles or you want to talk of the Russia’s Iskander-M tactical ballistic M complex ?

See the official range of the club missiles bellow.
Operational range
91RE1: 50 km
3M-54E: 220 km
3M-54E1/3M-14E: 300 km
3M-54/3M-54T: 660 km

3M-14/3M-14T: 2,500 km[3]

The U.S.A has nothing in its arsenal that can travel 2500KM as we speak. Not the dead Tomahawk cruise missiles that more than half of it did not hit target when Trump illegally fired it to the Syrian Airbase last year April. I am still waiting for the next attack from Trump. The Idi0t said 24-48 hours. F00l that he's.. Naturally the Angllozionist empire dont announce such a thing.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by alabo1: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2018
Eagba:
i said i wasn't going to respond, as you did this without insult. Kudos. You answered well with stats. You just might be more knowledge than me. Defeating russia, japan comes to mind. White house was burnt, how old was usa then? Russia have a good war record, bt your claim of russia having the most advance weapons isn't true, as you will admit that putin is just trying to modernise russia arsenal recently. Even had to contract france to build their recent aircraft carrier. If i'm a betting person, i'll tip american to win by 60% reasons ; america is a member of nato, america have more/modern aircraft carrier than russia, thereby bringing the war to your doorstep. American have already encircle russia with bases(guam, okinawa, south korea, poland, ukriane and georgia are about to join nato etc) us have atleast 2x of russia military size military. Russia economy is too expose to oil and gas, america have trusted friends in japan, canada, germanyetc. America weapon/defence are scattered around the world. Well i just might be wrong and you are right

Even in conventional warfare the possibility of America and her Nato Allies defeating Russia is a very slim possibility due to geographical constraints. This was the same reason why hitler lost the second world war (which was actually lost at stalingrad). Russia has the capability to over run entire eastern Europe in weeks. It is this knowledge that has maintained the NATO deterrent and shapes Nato expansionist agenda.

Granted America has a superior conventional arsenal but Russia has superiority in mechanized units which are key in ground warfare. Even with her superiority in other areas a total defeat of Russia is very slim due to deployment challenges. On a nuclear level Russia arsenal is superior in terms of war head capabilities(with war heads with multi target capabilities like the SSN-20 - Nato Codename - Satan) and a larger warhead tonnage.In addition america outside her strategic bomber command and submarine fleet (which Russia also has) relies mainly on Silo system for nuclear deployment while Russia uses mainly mobile units which are harder to track.

In summary a total conquest of one party by the other is very improbable. It will take a coalition of the US and another major power such as China to defeat Russia totally and vice versa. Europe just does not count. This existing balance of power is known to military strategists on both sides and has prevented the our break of another global conflict. Peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Eagba(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2018
scully95:

Oh that one..

hypothetically, say you're the military strategist for nigeria and in 25 years time, we are to be involve in an unavoidable war with russia. What will be your strategy?
Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Eagba(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2018
alabo1:

Even in conventional warfare the possibility of America and her Nato Allies defeating Russia is a very slim possibility due to geographical constraints. This was the same reason why hitler lost the second world war (which was actually lost at stalingrad). Russia has the capability to over run entire eastern Europe in weeks. It is this knowledge that has maintained the NATO deterrent and shapes Nato expansionist agenda.

Granted America has a superior conventional arsenal but Russia has superiority in mechanized units which are key in ground warfare. Even with her superiority in other areas a total defeat of Russia is very slim due to deployment challenges. On a nuclear level Russia arsenal is superior in terms of war head capabilities(with war heads with multi target capabilities like the SSN-20 - Nato Codename - Satan) and a larger warhead tonnage.In addition america outside her strategic bomber command and submarine fleet (which Russia also has) relies mainly on Silo system for nuclear deployment while Russia uses mainly mobile units which are harder to track.

It will take a coalition of the US and another major power such as China to defeat Russia totally and vice versa. Europe just does not count. This existing balance of power is known to military strategists on both sides and has prevented the our break of another global conflict. Peace
In summary a total conquest of one party by the other is very improbable. Very true. China is the weight that can tip the balance. Even at that i won't readily rule out japan and germany. We can argue that they don't have a full standing army, bt consider how fast germany militarize before the 2nd world war and japan still gives china concern anytime they twerk their constitution. America and russia still have mutual respect. Russia is seen as the aggressor, bt the covet aggressor is america

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by scully95: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Eagba:
hypothetically, say you're the military strategist for nigeria and in 25 years time, we are to be involve in an unavoidable war with russia. What will be your strategy?

Lol.. I do not see any scenario where Nigeria would ever be in a shooting war with any country even around her neigbhour not to talk of Russia which is far from Nigeria. Nigeria ranks in top 5 soft power in Africa.

First let me consult Ifa to show us the way.

In 25 years Chai lets change the Russia one to Anglozionist empire because in reality Nigeria is faced with Anglozionist as an exitential threat ever since its inception. The history again has no Russian trace to it but the Anglo saxons.

First we need to set up ajaokuta steel industry to be working 24/7/365 to build smart terpedos and upgrade military techs to world class standard.

2nd we need to invest massively in space techonology as you do not want to be using your enemies military grade tracking device or better you use the Russian one which is available since 2011 and has 0.1mm Accuracy.

3rd to win a war with the Anglozionist empre is not hard. What the outcome will be is, the anglozionist empire kills a lot of Nigerians and in the end we win the war. Meaning the anglozionist empire may not be able to completely bring the country to what it did to Japan. Even though it was more easier for the anglozionist empire to install puppets (using its 4th generation warfare tool)

4th We have technically won their proxy war by killing the Boko haram spirit in Nigeria. Remember the news flying everywhere that Nigerian soldiers were running to cameroon. Chai boko haram was even spreading fake news and its western partner even joined them. John Mccain was even insulting Nigeria. Honestly winning a war with the Anglozionist empire is a sure deal as we can deny them of any victory due to geographical area of Nigeria. All their stricker group will be at dirrect threat.

5th The anglozionist empire is only good at killing people (usually the civilians) but sucks in winning war. We would be able to deny them of fighting any war on our lands with our Soldiers. Expect their warship and Subs very close to our shorelines. Even if we have not upgraded our military to meet top world class. This would automatically drag Nigerians super closer to China and Russia. it would be a suicide for the anglzionist empire. Just buying a few air defense systems from Russia and China with anti-ship missiles is enough to send those striker groups off Nigerian shorelines. The anglozionist empire are cowards.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by ovcwality(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Do you know you are stupid? grin
Do you know that USA backed China and Korea against Japanese in Asia and Italy, France etc in Europe against German, omo see how them USA soldiers were celebrated in Italy and France when the enter city after war grin
u are a motherfucker, STP hating on them, even though the USA are not saint Russia are not too

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Abbeybailey(m): 1:18am On Apr 11, 2018
ovcwality:
Do you know that USA backed China and Korea against Japanese in Asia and Italy, France etc in Europe against German, omo see how them USA soldiers were celebrated in Italy and France when the enter city after war grin
u are a motherfucker, STP hating on them, even though the USA are not saint Russia are not too
Scummy Scully and his fellow America Hate Club members are losers in life who puts all their woes on Earth on America. None of those idiooots can even get a Visa to their paradise on Earth Russia. They love the despotic Pootin because they are used to been whacked on their heads . America is not perfect but I will take America over Russia anytime and any day. America is not only a military super power, she's also economic super power. Can the losers lapping the behind of Pootin say the same. The Google they use to throw their garbage out comes from two Americans by the name Page and Sergei.

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by scully95: 2:43am On Apr 11, 2018
[s]
ovcwality:

[/s]

Who could be more f00lish than you and your likes ? grin grin grin. The trick they have used to build the empire is known as 4th generation warfare it was an old British experiment that worked in the past but not any longer. How many fake or even as the anglo Saxons call it, Useful idi0ts celebrated Gadafi's death ? Did they welcome the NATO crooks into their country ? All the countries you mentioned above are now a conquered zone with the exception of China and North korea to the Anglozionist empire. Be learned ! Hating on who ? These are facts but not hating on anyone. If for anything, i detest the forces that has caused mayhem everywhere and are still doing so.

Awon omo ode that knows nothing except watching CNN and the rest propaganda galore from the same forces, anglozionist empire !

It's not today that the anglozionist empire will collide with any force to supress an opposing force and come back later for that force. But this is actually the best time in history that they could not support one against the other and come for the one later. Obama policy made sure China even moved closer to Russia. Failed completely in trying to be on the side of China and against Russia. As if trump is even doing something different ?

Your f00lish idiot should remember, the same anglozionist empire suported Iraq against Iran during the war and what happened even to the Iraq ? You are too f00lish but dealing with super informed and advance people (Not 3rd dead brain or wannabe anglozoo fanboiz like you and your likes).

Even your idi0tic brain will agree now that Japan was the boogeyman back then, now it's China, Russia and Iran. Stop commenting on Foreign affairs when you dont know anything. Ok !

[s]
Abbeybailey:
Loser. You couldn't go to sleep due to the mosquitoes biting you. I bet you those mosquitoes doing a job on you was sent to you from CIA HQ in Langley. Poverty cursed 3rd world punk.
[/s]
hHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin How truth can be so hurtful and powerful. It's sad really to be on the receiving side and I can understand if anyone were to be on the recieving side.

Awon Aglozionist wannabe fanboiz. Heyah pele, Omo Ode lol O ti jo omo ode ! grin grin grin

[s]
Abbeybailey:
Oloriburuku, I know you couldn't sleep in your sewage filled one room shack with mosquitoes all over you . Poverty inherited from your forebears is your portion. Tell me with your Russia asssslicking, whether anyone in your lineage can afford to travel to Russia. Brainstem who is a bitter piece of Basura. The[/s] Google [s]you and your fellow losers use is invented by two Americans not Russians. Your Orunmila is not helping your cause in life. It's early morning in Nigeria now and I would expect you to go and hustle for N200 to buy data while your contemporaries are stepping up in life. Okrika wearing Bozo.
[/s]

Nothing you wrote above here makes any sense. But I think I should answer this one. How can I be using google when I have Ifa ? Mind you google coppied everything in Ifa. The first system of coding ever known to omoeniyan was invented by Orunmila. Father of Ifa who invented the first 16 digits coding system used to hide Ifa stories(verses), Poems, Medicine, philosophy, Mathematics, Physics (usually the first of its kind system of Knowlegde). If you dont know today, let me strike this fact into your dead braincell.

Manwhile coding has gone to another level in 2018. We are now in Blockchain Era of coding. It's time to start looking into Ifa via Blockchain and for a Babalawo or Iyanifa to dafa for you(Usually free of charge but you can drop whatever you have in form of Ifa coin) Nice idea really to set up IfaCoin ICO. It's even good you brought this up.

Aside that, you still remain Omo ode of the Day ! Where is that Omo ale Yooba, your best friend ? We have found Omo Ode Of the Week oh !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Abbeybailey(m): 4:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Loser. You couldn't go to sleep due to the mosquitoes biting you. I bet you those mosquitoes doing a job on you was sent to you from CIA HQ in Langley. Poverty cursed 3rd world punk.
scully95:

Who could be more f00lish than you and your likes ? grin grin grin. The trick they have used to build the empire is known as 4th generation warfare it was an old British experiment that worked in the past but not any longer. How many fake or even as the anglo Saxons call it, Useful idi0ts celebrated Gadafi's death ? Did they welcome the NATO crooks into their country ? All the countries you mentioned above are now a conquered zone with the exception of China and North korea to the Anglozionist empire. Be learned ! Hating on who ? These are facts but not hating on anyone. If for anything, i detest the forces that has caused mayhem everywhere and are still doing so.

Awon omo ode that knows nothing except watching CNN and the rest propaganda galore from the same forces, anglozionist empire !

It's not today that the anglozionist empire will collide with any force to supress an opposing force and come back later for that force. But this is actually the best time in history that they could not support one against the other and come for the one later. Obama policy made sure China even moved closer to Russia. Failed completely in trying to be on the side of China and against Russia. As if trump is even doing something different ?

Your f00lish idiot should remember, the same anglozionist empire suported Iraq against Iran during the war and what happened even to the Iraq ? You are too f00lish but dealing with super informed and advance people (Not 3rd dead brain or wannabe anglozoo fanboiz like you and your likes).

Even your idi0tic brain will agree now that Japan was the boogeyman back then, now it's China, Russia and Iran. Stop commenting on Foreign affairs when you dont know anything. Ok !

1 Like

Re: Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens by Abbeybailey(m): 5:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Oloriburuku, I know you couldn't sleep in your sewage filled one room shack with mosquitoes all over you . Poverty inherited from your forebears is your portion. Tell me with your Russia asssslicking, whether anyone in your lineage can afford to travel to Russia. Brainstem who is a bitter piece of Basura. The Google you and your fellow losers use is invented by two Americans not Russians. Your Orunmila is not helping your cause in life. It's early morning in Nigeria now and I would expect you to go and hustle for N200 to buy data while your contemporaries are stepping up in life. Okrika wearing Bozo.
scully95:

[s][/s]
hHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin How truth can be so hurtful and powerful. It's sad really to be on the receiving side and I can understand if anyone were to be on the recieving side.

Awon Aglozionist wannabe fanboiz. Heyah pele, Omo Ode lol O ti jo omo ode ! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robot Co-Hosts Census Ceremony Alongside South African President (Photos) / Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine / THE 50 Most Powerful Men In The World 2009!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.