Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,458 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic (2457 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Hushpuppi And Dabota Lawson Lodge In Same Hotel In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumor / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by holuwertobex(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Actress Tonto Dikeh posted on her page to advertise Dabota cosmetic.
She advertise the Dabota cosmetic without clothes her and Dabota herself.

She posted on her instagram page check below

https://hitng.com.ng/naija-celeb/actress-tonto-dikeh-and-dabota-without-clothes-to-advertise-dabota-cosmetic/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by Harmony92(f): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nice one for Tonto her n Dabota herself.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by taylor89(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Where's the without cloth naaa

Make i empty one vaseline konkom for her breast naa

2 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by stephleena(f): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
plastic dolls

3 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by marunga(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked some people can do anything for money even if it means walking completely naked in public. Nice pictures though.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by BlackDBagba: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by ShadowFighter: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
OP and busybody. You just concluded they are without cloths, how you take know?
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by Godmother(f): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hmmmm, beautiful women with great skin. Father lord, give me a fine skin like these two

View my signature if you would like to read a story about love and betrayal
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by Willexmania(m): 12:03am On Mar 31, 2018
shocked
let me occupy this land.
u guys should call me when it reach fp.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by joseo: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2018
why advertise cosmetics without cloths when men don't even buy them abi one must appear sexy again to fellow female to patronize you
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by jayson87: 6:18am On Mar 31, 2018
joseo:
why advertise cosmetics without cloths when men don't even buy them abi one must appear sexy again to fellow female to patronize you
When both of them no fine. That's what happens
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Without Clothes To Advertise Dabota Cosmetic by Maria100(f): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2018
looking flawless is a good business, don't let nobody talk you down because of your looks, Look gorgeous, slimmer, Fit , sexy and cut down all body fats with our Tea "Magic Tummy And Body Fat Reducing Herbal Tea" %100 organic, very effective in days......home delivery, pay on delivery and supports services...get us on whatsapp on my profile wink

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Flaunts Backside In New Photo / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her White Wedding With Her Boyfriend Somadina / ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.