Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,770 members, 7,802,357 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed (47010 Views)

Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by misano(m): 1:55am On Mar 31, 2018
Moukandjo:

Can you advise any of your relatives to attend any of those glorified secondary schools you & Jonathan call universities? Una well so?

Accept it. Buhari has done nothing yet. Stop being so angry.

6 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by lexy2014: 1:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Moukandjo:

See mumu reasoning! So we should give kudos for abandoned projects that your party is characterized with, right?
PDP has abandoned projects agreed. D VP said this govt spent 1.3trillion naira on capital projects in 2017. Bros I beg, are d projects invisible?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by lexy2014: 2:02am On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:
They try to be smart but are exhibiting their foolishness. This administration have said from onset that they will focus on abandoned projects.
Nigeria is not short of wonderful ideas, what is lacking is the will to deliver these projects due to corruption,over bloated budget and the rest.
Majority of project initiated but abandoned needs to be completed before embarking on further elephant project.
Most of the project were reassessed and renegotiated by this government and in some cases additional expansion done to the project.
Government is a continum and I will prefer a government that will continue a good project initiated by predecessors than one that would just start an elephant project
Of what use is initiating a project if you don't have the will to execute it? The important thing is projects are being executed.
1: The npower project was initiated and completed by Buhari
2: The one meal per day school feeding project was initiated and implemented by Buhari
3: The Nigerian Air force 24 additional fighter jets was initiated and delivered
4[b]: Buhari with the cooperation of the king of Morocco started and delivered about 10 fertilizer companies across the country[/b]
5:A new Power plant was recently commissioned in akwa ibom
In 2017 this government spent 1.3 Trillion on infrastructure, the highest by any government in the history of this nation. Go and verify this and this is what we aught to be discussing not frivolities.
This amount 1.3 trillion use to be the amount being stolen previously by oil subsidies cabal
can u pls explain how d king of Morocco "delivered" d 10 fertilizer companies to Nigeria? Did he put them.inside cargo to send to buhari?

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by misano(m): 2:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Moukandjo:

See mumu reasoning! So we should give kudos for abandoned projects that your party is characterized with, right?

And who says a government can't continue with old projects while it begins new once? Abi is APC government analog?

4 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Moukandjo: 2:03am On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

So the introduction of PVCs in the Nigeria's electoral system is still an going project? Ur case is complicated, sorry I can't help U.
Help yourself, Mor0n! Why did you mention BVN? You for just mention TSA & IPPIS join!
By the way, since you've mentioned PVC as a "project," you also forgot to mention the introduction of computer based exam for JAMB as another project by Jonathan!
You're really blockheads!!!
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by misano(m): 2:08am On Mar 31, 2018
Moukandjo:

Help yourself, Mor0n! Why did you mention BVN? You for just mention TSA & IPPIS join!
By the way, since you've mentioned PVC as a "project," you also forgot to mention the introduction of computer based exam for JAMB as another project by Jonathan!
You're really blockheads!!!

You're just insulting. Relax.... take heart.... Buhari has disgraced U.

PVC is a completed project, nothing can change that.

Definition of project for English Language Learners. : a planned piece of work that has a specific purpose (such as to find information or to make something new) and that usually requires a lot of time. : a task or problem in school that requires careful work over a long period of time.

5 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Moukandjo: 2:09am On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

Na simple question I ask! But your refusal to answer already says a lot!
So since we've agreed that those universities aren't even up to secondary school standard, wouldn't it have been wise to improve the standard of the existing ones instead of building those craps?

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by misano(m): 2:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Moukandjo:

So since we've agreed that those universities aren't even up to secondary school standard, wouldn't it have been wise to improve the standard of the existing ones instead of building those craps?

Why didn't Buhari improve the standard of the existing once?

Mr 'Continuation', why did Buhari not improve those 14 universities built by GEJ as his continuation/improvement plan.

Buhari is a disappointment. Disgrace and a old dull leader. After bragging dat his government was going to make life better 4 Nigerians. He only made it worse.

Fuel price went up, Rice price went up, Dollar to Naira na another story. Electricity... chai shame Buhari. Security... Benue people understand. All we hear are excuses and endless blame games.

If APC worked towards their 'change agenda' Bill Gate wouldn't have talked about how the health sector has been bad over the years with no improvement.

Shame, shame, shaaaaaaaaaame.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by 1x2x3: 2:36am On Mar 31, 2018
I can bet APC social media wing is drafting answers right now. Expect some tweets later today. Defending Buhari is not really an easy task.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Check out this project
Guy i swear you be better foolish man!!!!
Chai!
You don tear my belle for here!
This project was started and completed in just 35 mins with commissioning o!
Chai!
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by obowunmi(m): 4:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Buhari is a scam.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by abc115: 5:20am On Mar 31, 2018
President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects

https://www.nairaland.com/4427610/president-buharis-initiated-on-going-wip
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by obailala(m): 5:34am On Mar 31, 2018
emmygzy:
14 federal universities and almajiri schools by Jonathan.
Could it just be that Nigerians no longer know the meaning of the word 'completed'?... or does that word now have a new meaning?

N350,000 challenge; kindly show me any of those 14 universities which is up to 10% completed?
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by obailala(m): 5:47am On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

Mr 'Continuation', why did Buhari not improve those 14 universities built by GEJ as his continuation/improvement plan.

Buhari is a disappointment. Disgrace and a old dull leader. After bragging dat his government was going to make life better 4 Nigerians. He only made it worse.

Fuel price went up, Rice price went up, Dollar to Naira na another story. Electricity... chai shame Buhari. Security... Benue people understand. All we hear are excuses and endless blame games.

If APC worked towards their 'change agenda' Bill Gate wouldn't have talked about how the health sector has been bad over the years with no improvement.

Too many ignorant comments just packed into one thread. Regarding the bolded part of your comment above, there's a capital budget for the ministry of education and those 14 universities certainly have one or two new constructions springing up in them currently courtesy of the capital vote in the budget; that would also continue to be the case even for the next 15 years. So exactly what part of the word continuity do you not understand?.... or does adding one or two structures to a newly established uni not pass as "improvement" in your own dictionary?

I suppose millions of Nigerians would have been more impressed if a new government came in and abandoned all 14 universities and established their own new 14 unis so as to impress some set of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by obailala(m): 5:56am On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

Moukandjo:

It's not even about the unis being like secondary schools, the fact is that they were only 'ESTABLISHED' with just one or two structures in place and are definitely not anywhere near complete; in terms of structures, not a single one of them is up to 10% complete. They will be built little by little by successive administrations (through the capital budgets in the education ministry and some other education intervention funds like etf) and even in the next 15 years, they might not still be up to 50% completed.

A lot of people are just too damn ignorant to understand the meaning of the word 'continuity'.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by migeoart(f): 5:59am On Mar 31, 2018
callthefred:

Totally false. Are you paid to do all this? I'll tell you for a fact the school feeding as been on here in Osun state for more than a decade. Go back to your history books. It was initiated since the days of Yar'adua. Agreed very few states keyed into it. APC truthfully increased the number of participating states but still not 100% till now. Do you know why? Because during the campaigns they never mentioned they would be needing counterpart funding from states. All they did was repackage and make a hell of noise about it.

During the campaign they never said Npower would only last 2 years. They made it look like a permanent job. Check your history books for that too. Imagine having a job and after 2 years you're out of job again. That's very bad strategy.

The Nigerian air force or army never went a year without buying equipment, agreed majority of the funds may be diverted. Remember just last month in our corruption index, Transparency international accused our military of corruption.

On the ferterlizer thing truly a great move but remember we've never had shortage of ferterlizer except now prices are down and yes kudos to government for that. But ferterlizer is down and everything else is high,fuel to transport goods and parts for farm machinery and other chemicals are more expensive due to fall of the naira.

So that power plant was built by FG abi? Your case is beyond redemption.
standing ovation!!!!!!? Round of applause !!!you sabi something
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Surgical22(f): 6:01am On Mar 31, 2018
macaranta:
Free car... However I'd rather solve an ordinary differential equation of the 4th order or a vibrational analysis question than answer this hard question. The examiner must be very wicked and a sadist grin
grin grin grin
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Moukandjo: 6:05am On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

So who told you Buhari isn't improving those universities?

By the way, stop running from one place to the other! let's conclude one point before bringing up another! This is one reason I hardly argue with you unintelligent Jonathan sycophants here! You're honestly not smart at all!

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Moukandjo: 6:09am On Mar 31, 2018
obailala:
Too many ignorant comments just packed into one thread. Regarding the bolded part of your comment above, there's a capital budget for the ministry of education and those 14 universities certainly have one or two new constructions springing up in them currently courtesy of the capital vote in the budget; that would also continue to be the case even for the next 15 years. So exactly what part of the word continuity do you not understand?.... or does adding one or two structures to a newly established uni not pass as "improvement" in your own dictionary?

I suppose millions of Nigerians would have been more impressed if a new government came in and abandoned all 14 universities and established their own new 14 unis so as to impress some set of Nigerians.
Bro, it's no use! These unintelligent block-headed Jonathan sycophants aren't intelligent enough for this your intellectual arguments!

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by misano(m): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2018
Moukandjo:

So who told you Buhari isn't improving those universities?

By the way, stop running from one place to the other! let's conclude one point before bringing up another! This is one reason I hardly argue with you unintelligent Jonathan sycophants here! You're honestly not smart at all!

APC and lie-lie Mohammed are renowned bragging machines.... They would have gone on Twitter hundred times daily to tell us how Buhari is working on schools supposedly destroyed by PDP led administration. Have U forgotten how APC disgraced themselves by shouting King's fake award on Twitter?

Buhari has failed.... stop trying to kick up a dead donkey.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by montero4(m): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2018
We are simply finished in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by sylvez(m): 6:20am On Mar 31, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Even the kidnap and return of dapchi babes wasn't executed completely..

you mean Buhari initiated and completed the abduction of the Dopchi girls abi...
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Moukandjo: 6:24am On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

APC and lie-lie Mohammed are renowned bragging machines.... They would have gone on Twitter hundred times daily to tell us how Buhari is walking on schools supposedly destroyed by PDP led administration. Have U forgotten how APC disgrace themselves by shouting King's fake award on Twitter?

Buhari has failed.... stop trying to kick up a dead donkey.
See what I'm saying! You jump from one point to another without concluding one first! You Jonathan sycophants are really mentally unstable.
By the way, how do you expect me to continue to discuss anything intellectual with you when you don't even know the difference between "working" & "walking"?
Don't worry! Your fellow mor0nic Jonathan sycophants will validate you by liking your unintelligent comment as usual!
Bye Bye!
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by misgab: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2018
kstyle2:
It may seem like a joke but it is worrisome. Your works should speak volume for you. We never expected Nigeria to change over night but we at least expected to see signs that things would improve. I clearly remembered when petrol price was increased to 145 naira, ibe kachikwu assured us that in a space of 6 months the price would begin to fall. I remember our president campaigning against politicians travelling abroad for treatment. Instead he spent over 3 months in uk receiving treatment. I'm not against him receiving adequate treatment abroad as i believe health first. I'm concerned that he hasn't sat down to discuss with the minister of health to see how such standard facilities and adequately trained doctors can be found in nigeria to prevent us from taking our monies here, purchasing visas, paying for medical treatment abroad alongside other miscellaneous expenses that may arise
Honestly, we have a long wayto go and sadly, we haven't even started. We now how religious and ethnic clashes added to our previous problems
I initially had little hope in this government but i must say such everything has faded
God bless Nigeria
don't blame Kachikwu but the dullard from Daura and his kitchen cabinet that did not allow any laudable project see the light of day without putting their leprous hands into it. Once the project doesn't favour them they will mess it up. Osinbajo, I hope their is a place called home to come to after you have achieved fatality in your integrity. Does he even hear himself sometimes when he speaks? He rolls out one gibberish after another. fools @60

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by Iceberg3: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2018
Thunder shall locate and relate with all coneheads this weekend angry

In other words,thunda faya all coneheads

grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by datfreshdoc(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Even the kidnap and return of dapchi babes wasn't executed completely..
Thunder will strike them for leaving our Christian sister... #buharimustgo#Apcbyebye
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by misano(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2018
obailala:

It's not even about the unis being like secondary schools, the fact is that they were only 'ESTABLISHED' with just one or two structures in place and are definitely not anywhere near complete; in terms of structures, not a single one of them is up to 10% complete. They will be built little by little by successive administrations (through the capital budgets in the education ministry and some other education intervention funds like etf) and even in the next 15 years, they might not still be up to 50% completed.

A lot of people are just too damn ignorant to understand the meaning of the word 'continuity'.

APC stop feeding on PDP's success and rebuking them for their errors. As far democracy is concerned no project can be completed.

However, it could be recorded as completed the moment D infrastructure is being used by the masses.

If D masses have started receiving treatment from a 1-room clinic built by a government, although small but has been inaugurated, it is regarded as a complete project and successive governments can improve on that, no problem.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by PHILipu1(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2018
ehissi:

shocked What??

Like Seriously?? This wan no be zombie matter again, this is spiritual, in short na witchcraft....

Are you kidding? Why dont you just put your own challenge online and watch normal human beings collect your valuables...... grin
Are you not normal human?
List them for me or keep quiet.
List PDP achievement for 16 years.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by misano(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Moukandjo:

See what I'm saying! You jump from one point to another without concluding one first! You Jonathan sycophants are really mentally unstable.
By the way, how do you expect me to continue to discuss anything intellectual with you when you don't even know the difference between "working" & "walking"?
Don't worry! Your fellow mor0nic Jonathan sycophants will validate you by liking your unintelligent comment as usual!
Bye Bye!

Bye.... Don't forget to carry your dull president along with U.
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by obailala(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2018
misano:

APC stop feeding on PDP's success and rebuking them for their errors. As far democracy is concerned no project can be completed.

However, it could be recorded as completed the moment D infrastructure is being used by the masses. If D masses have started receiving treatment from a 1-room clinic built by a government, even if it small but has been inaugurated, it is regarded as a complete project and successive governments can improve on that, know problem.

Going by your definition of completed; i.e. can we also say road rehabilitation projects are complete because commuters are driving on them?
Re: This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed by datfreshdoc(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2018
adanny01:

I respect Buhari for one thing. He has completed alot of abandoned projects, instead of starting new ones like PDP would have. I respect him for choosing continuity instead of abandonment.
Baba answer the question instead of forming respect... No one said he shouldn't continue, we're just asking what has he done? ... apc issa flop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan / Abuja Declaration (1989) / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.