Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics (4722 Views)

Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo / Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) / Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics by Areslite(f): 11:04am On May 06, 2010
Didier Drogba and Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics on Vanity Fair Magazine

Re: Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics by Spyker: 11:14am On May 06, 2010
See fine body, chei, girls go faint oooh. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics by candylips(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2010
i know say na woman go post that pic
Re: Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics by Areslite(f): 9:03am On May 07, 2010
Sure, i'm a woman and i'm tripping for these bodies,
Re: Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics by candylips(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2010
so what do u like most about the pics smiley
Re: Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics by Areslite(f): 9:50am On May 07, 2010
the abs are great!
Re: Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics by SeanLewis(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2010
Umu nwanyi ga-ada kwa maka foto a!
@OP Post more pics
Re: Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics by chidichris(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2010
Sure, i'm a woman and i'm tripping for these bodies,

@Areslite,
don't decieve us here, u and other women are not trpping for the body rather from what u will get from going close to the body.
if it is about the body, many guys dey nigeria wey dey do all these odd jobs that have better built bodies and women are not fainting or tripping for them.
Re: Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics by candylips(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2010
^^ so inshort they are tripping for their money
Re: Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics by Dabss(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
Who told you women dont like guys with abs?

(1) (Reply)

10 To Watch In Nigerian Premier League This Season / More Harm To Be Caused By VAR Still To Come. / Nigerian Officials Denied Visas To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.