Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (41306 Views)

Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by BoneBlogger(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2018
A woman has been arrested for allegedly killing her husband while he was fast asleep following accusation of infidelity. According to reports, the woman stabbed the man to death in his sleep for having a baby with another woman in Gabon.

The deceased who is reported to be a sergeant in the Gabonese army - died immediately after the knife attack by his jealous wife.

During interrogation, the woman allegedly confessed that she killed him for cheating on her and having a baby behind her back.

Taking advantage that he was asleep on Wednesday night, the scorned woman inflicted several stab wounds on the man which led to his death.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/gabonese-woman-stabs-her-husband-to-death-for-having-baby-with-another-woman.html

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by BoneBlogger(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2018

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Mynd44: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Stop marrying/dating crazy people and if you do, do not do things to tick them off.

I am not victim blaming, I am just saying self-preservation is key

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Olalan(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2018
Wickedness of the highest order.People should avoid partners with anger issues, cause they can do crazy stuffs when angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by CodeTemplar: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2018
She thought he was testing himself for fertility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Gossiplover: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2018
this is very sad. why are some people really devilish. Se just ended his life in his sleep. how unfortunate

lalasticlala and mynd44 come and see gobe

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by merbenko: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2018
That is why I run away from any babe that treating me when dating

3 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by YorubaAssasin: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Women... I fear them!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Ever8054: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2018
nawaoooo....what will she tell there children when they grew up?...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by YorubaAssasin: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2018
Ever8054:

Dude, can't you read? Did you read the story or you recently escaped from Yaba-Left? undecided

This is one of Africa's biggest problems... 'Laziness to read' undecided sad

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by CAPSLOCKED: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Ever8054:

THE MAN SHA FKK UP.

FIRSTLY YOU MARRIED A CRAZY WOLF.
SECONDLY YOU GOT ANOTHER WOMAN PREGNANT.

TWO TIME FKK UP.
DESERVED TO BE TREATED ACCORDINGLY, NO EXCUSES. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Flirtyjane(f): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2018
some people are just really heartless.
Gossiplover:
this is very sad. why are some people really devilish. Se just ended his life in his sleep. how unfortunate

lalasticlala and mynd44 come and see gobe
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Ever8054:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Which children? Which tell?

The marriage has no child.
The woman may be sentenced to death or life imprisonment. So that your question dey one kain

☣ ☠

4 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Olalan:
Wickedness of the highest order.People should avoid partners with anger issues, cause they can do crazy stuffs when angry

There are some with anger issues, but they can't even hurt a fly. There are some that don't get angry easily, they are quiet.....what they will do is in their hearts. They are the worst.

We all get angry with our gf's, bf's, husbands and wives, at some point in our lives, but the ability to control it and make ammends in no time without spilling over, differentiates us.

#just pray you marry a good wife/husband.

Date/Court him/her for sometime and be very sure of what you want to embark on.
#Character can't hide for long

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Shedrack777: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2018
instead of her to chop off his dick, she decided to kill him. she looks like all those village witches
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by DIKEnaWAR: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2018
The way women are going violent these days, best thing is baby mama. Everybody stay on your own while I live my life.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Ifebaby16(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2018
This is pure wickedness.... That woman belongs to jail.
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Sweetcollins: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Rate of careless infidelity is very high

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by pweshboi(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Jezzz... This one wey women they kill their husbands this days... Wat to do now?

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2018

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by psychologist(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Exactly what you get when you marry an older lady embarassed

Rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by cardoctor(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Too bad. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by datola: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Beast
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by phranklyn92(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2018
God save us from bad spouses! Jeez! undecided
First, you were unable to give him children and when he decided to TEST RUN himself out of wedlock, that's when you decided to kill him angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by YorubaAssasin: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MAN SHA FKK UP.

FIRSTLY YOU MARRIED A CRAZY WOLF.
SECONDLY YOU GOT ANOTHER WOMAN PREGNANT.

TWO TIME FKK UP.
DESERVED TO BE TREATED ACCORDINGLY, NO EXCUSES. undecided

So, he deserves to die, right?
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by xynerise: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2018
Mynd44:
Stop marrying/dating crazy people and if you do, do not do things to tick them off.

Madness can be triggered. Angels can be demons when led astray

3 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Kizyte(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Which kind house is this? Is that not toilet I'm seeing close to the bed?
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by ngwababe(f): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Umu uwa cry cry

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by idu1(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Another one?
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by AngelicBeing: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Mynd44:

lt is better to remain a single man forever than marry these Lucifers daughter called a wife, nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Ordinary knife they used to kill him and he called himself a soldier mtcheeeeeew

What is ur Hidden Talent? Mine is d ability to open a Cooking pot without any sound,
as in you no go hear peem���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andrew Ogbuja Arraigned For Raping Ochanya Ogbanje To Death (PHOTO) / Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic / Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.