Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" (28384 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by 7Ebisco: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2018
The Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye has declared that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, is moving towards failure in 2019 if it fails to resolve ongoing crisis.

Speaking on BBC Hausa, Melaye alleged that members of the party, especially political office holders were sabotaging one another.

“There are many crises in APC, let the truth be told. Everybody is sabotaging one another. Something should be done, otherwise, the funeral trumpet may be blown on APC.

“I have to say the truth. There are problems in this party. Look at how senator Misau was taken to court, the Senate President, Bukola Saraki was also taken to court, then you said we should not tell the truth?

“I am not afraid to tell the truth on anybody, whether on Buhari, Saraki, or even my father. I have to speak against injustice. APC and PDP patronize the same market,” he said.

He further stated that his recall process was a handiwork of Kogi governor Yahaya Bello, stressing that he would only return to his constituency when his tenure expires on May 20, 2019.

“Are you asking me about my recall process? I will only return to my constituency on May 20, 2019 because I enjoy massive love from my constituents. The matter is also at Supreme Court.

“This is all a handiwork of Yahaya Bello, just because I advised him to pay salary arrears to Kogi State workers. You are all aware how his government, despite receiving two trenches of Paris Club refund fund, failed to pay salary for several months.

“We can recall how a worker committed suicide for lack of salary. Hunger and poverty don’t know any political party. So, for telling him this, that is why he is witch-hunting me.

“This man is not working in Kogi State. You cannot show even one Kilometre road constructed by his administration, and he said we should not tell the truth. I must tell the truth even if I would be killed”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/im-not-afraid-of-buhari-apc-nearing-its.html

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by fiizznation: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2018
Why don't you jump ship to PDP(where you came from) since you are sure your so-called popularity will get you reelected in 2019. Dino the clown.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by patchsk(f): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2018
fiizznation:
Why don't you jump ship to PDP(where you came from) since you are sure your so-called popularity will get you reelected in 2019. Dino the clown.
just shut up you this annoying thing.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by NwaAmaikpe: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

Buhari, Melaye, Okorocha, Bello, Wike, Osinbanjo and Umahi are Nigeria's biggest problems at the moment.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Babacele: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2018
just show face for us to believe you Mr senator.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by papoudaupolos: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Truth or rubbish?
If you are not afraid to say rubbish to your father.who's Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by fk001(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2018
You don spoil your career for politics finish....

Now you will be like upcoming politician

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Dino Melaye, the face of ALL that is wrong with Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by fk001(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2018
patchsk:
just shut up you this annoying thing.

And What are you?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2018
For Dino to sound this bold, who says Saraki and himself does not have plans to defect to pdp?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Lipscomb(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2018
grin cheesy you're a gunner Mr dino.I know they might not get you recall before your tenure elapsed but after your tenure at the red chamber you should warming up for alagbon where you will spend the rest of your life grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by seunmsg(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2018

“There are many crises in APC, let the truth be told. Everybody is sabotaging one another. Something should be done, otherwise, the funeral trumpet may be blown on APC.

I agree that something should be done. You can start by telling your boss Bukola Saraki and other saboteurs in the national assembly to pass the 2018 budget. After that, tell your fellow senators to start aligning with the programmes and policies of APC. You won election on Buhari's back and should support him to succeed. Stop using the senate platform to conspire with members of the discredited PDP to run down the governnent of your own party.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by xtivin(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari, Melaye, Okorocha, Bello, Wike, Osinbanjo and Umahi are Nigeria's biggest problems at the moment.
Moshood Jimoh should be on the list, he is the Joseph Mbu of this administration

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Victorakats(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2018
Such a brave man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Alloyhardu(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2018
Next grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Dino u deserve all the treatments from Bello. I can vividly remember when u were dancing on the stage saying igala should go and rest that Bello was ordained by God.

Now beat don change u come change ur dancings steps.

#Yeyesenator

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by ruggedtimi(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by midehi2(f): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2018
This man again undecided
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by sotall(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by binsanni(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2018
mitchew next please

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Judolisco(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2018
Baba dino with mouth sha
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Biglittlelois(f): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2018
wow, Dino just said the mind of Saraki, they both have huge plans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Firefire(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2018
APC should fight to death.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by iSpread(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2018
fk001:
You don spoil your career for politics finish....

Now you will be like upcoming politician
Who say so? Who made people, God or man?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Cruset(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2018
ok
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by babdap: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2018
He is an elderly person but behave like a child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Tundeobama(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2018
akara1 : It baffles me how peeps here reason... Someone met huge funds and was swimming in oil money but was unable to pay contractors before leaving office, borrowing to pay salaries, negotiated what he couldn't pay with ASUU, ASUP etc, depleted our foreign reserve and lead/ droped us into recession. While you have another person that has paid and still paying those contractors, paying salaries, gave out bailout to states, rehabilitating abandoned paper projects, boost the confidence of investors, reduced agro based importation, encourage local farmers, boost our external reserve, have good relationship with the western world such that they are willing to sell to our military, reclaimed all lost territory from terrorist... One was president for 6 years while the other is 3 years old...why not allow the 3 years old president to do 6 years if it's the will of God and then start castigating... We have seen how long it takes to pass budget in the last 3 years of this administration and expect magic to happen all because some "sinators" have charges against them... Maybe if this current president allowed free for all; i bet the budget would have been passed, some people will buy new houses, fly private jet with their girlfriends,pay pastors and Iman for prayers, stash our money abroad, luxury cars etc from their "hard earned money" and our economy will boom I understand the hatred for the current president but reason with your brain not your nose... Don't underestimate the work money can do. Most of the pigs you see condemning Buhari are on the payroll of the looters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2018
Well, truth is bitter. This might be the beginning of the end for the APC.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by massinola(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2018
seunmsg:

I agree that something should be done. You can start by telling your boss Bukola Saraki and other saboteurs in the national assembly by passing the 2018 budget. After that, tell your fellow senators to start aligning with the programmes and policies of APC. You won election on Buhari's back and should support him to succeed. Stop using the senate platform to conspire with members of the discredited PDP to run down the governnent of your own party.

Hmm you should hide your face in shame if you had one. Discredited PDP members indeed. The last time I checked, more than 70% of the present APC members were PDP members before 2015 general election. And what policies and programs of apc are you talking about?Some of you bigots will rush here to type rubbish and claim you are a patriot and not a partisan person. But you guys are worst than the corrupt politicians. I stopped taking u serious the day you typed made this statement. Up until now, you have remained Buhari ass licker even when you know he's not getting most of his decisions wrong

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by jerryunit48: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Like it or not Dino has got balls only few people in the political arena can boast of ...

But come to think of it why is Buhari doing this to himself? , he should just go home and relax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Abfinest007(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2018
dino you are great pls help me tell buhari go to any near by store to buy sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team / Wale Odunsi: Buhari And The Fear Of Another Coup, War In Nigeria / Last Photos Of Yakowa & Azazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.