Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (42206 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin grin

There's nothing wrong in showing your girlfriend or wifey,how much you love by cooking for her.I promise you she will never never leave you for another guy even if the guy have big gun under his lags. wink wink cheesy

So as Easter is around I took the opportunity to cook for my girlfriend kiss kiss kiss (if you no get girlfriend hide your face cry cry cry )

What I have in the picture below is porridge plantain for this Saturday and Stew stuff for tomorrow.

Best chef on Nl (nobody born of a woman can take that title away.)

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin grin grin

I create this thread to show Airforce1 how best to please your girlfriend not by giving her or preparing Children food for her to eat.

Oga lefulefu here I come you can relate

Ladies out there if your husband or boyfriend can't boil water for you push him away from your life

#Money is not everything

Food is ready if you no mind join the best chef

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
You are indeed a great cook, but after she finish eating your food, she will be dancing nakked in my bed... So be fast.

That's a secret though.

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
grin grin grin

I create this thread to show Airforce.1 how best to please your girlfriend not by giving her or preparing Children food for her.

Oga lefulefu here I come

nice one bro ... ur girlfriend can gain a lot of nutrient from eating thischeesy. No be by soaking cabin biscuits inside milk and pouring the whole dangote sugar in d world and u will be calling dat one foodcheesy .

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

There's nothing wrong in showing your girlfriend or wifey,how much you love by cooking for her.I promise you she will never never leave you for another guy even if the guy have big gun under his lags. wink wink cheesy
I've never heard that the way to a lady's heart is through the stomach(cooking all manner of delicacies to serve her). cheesy Nice one though.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Not bad. I hope your mom has also enjoyed your fine cooking before.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by OriakuAmara(f): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Unlike the noise maker that was disturbing us with pictures of rotten fruits he bought for his ajegunle girlfriend.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
nice one bro ... ur girlfriend can gain a lot of nutrient from eating thischeesy. No be by soaking cabin biscuits inside milk and pouring the whole dangote sugar in d world and u will be calling dat one foodcheesy .
oga lefulefu no kill me ooh

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
5thElement:
Not bad. I hope your mom has also enjoyed your fine cooking before.
for sure bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
for sure bro

Cool.

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by madridguy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
You need a qualify QC to certify your food. Oya DHL the pot let me access it tongue
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
kikikikikigrin

4 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
your food looks good amani,would love to have a tastetongue
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Unlike the noise maker that was disturbing us with pictures of rotten fruits he bought for his ajegunle girlfriend.

Savagery Ladies all over d place

25 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
madridguy:
You need a qualify QC to certify your food. Oya DHL the pot let me access it tongue
no be only DHL
Open your xender at least that one is fast than DHL but if you are afraid of me using your MB we can use Bluetooth

4 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:

Longer throat kill u there grin grin

u no get bf grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Randy91:

Longer throat kill u there grin grin
u no get bf grin grin
looking for amani kinda bfgrin

7 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:
cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks Bae
If you can find your way come Togo there is no problem
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:
amani na correct husband material.the guy can cook for Africa. Just see as u and kimbra just dey salivate over d foodcheesy.. Even though kimbra dey form say d food no thrill amcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks Bae
If you can find your way come Togo there is no problem
sure,will come tomorrow tongue
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
amani na correct husband material.the guy can cook for Africa. Just see as u and kimbra just dey salivate over d foodcheesy.. Even though kimbra dey form say d food no thrill amcheesy.
cheesy
oga lefu,the stew make sense for eyes,but I need to taste it for proper confirmation.

you know how this thing works cheesy
amani is a very good husby materialgrin in terms of stomach infrastructure. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:
looking for amani kinda bfgrin

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:

sure,will come tomorrow tongue
tomorrow go sweet ooh

7 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:

cheesy
oga lefu,the stew make sense for eyes,but I need to taste it for proper confirmation.

amani is a very good husby materialgrin in terms of stomach infrastructure. cheesy
believe me when a food looks good for eye it almost also be tastycheesy. The salt is not too much,the pepper is moderate..and the onions he added made it smell and tasty more yummycheesy.with all those ingredients in place the food will taste goodcheesy. Na wen ingredient no complete for food d food dey taste yamayamacheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
believe me when a food looks good for eye it almost also be tastycheesy. The salt is not too much,the pepper is moderate..and the onions he added made it smell and tasty more yummycheesy.with all those ingredients in place the food will taste goodcheesy. Na wen ingredient no complete for food d food dey taste yamayamacheesy.
cheesycheesy
so,I'm giving him 10/10.
he's really trying,his type won't bother eating food outside,so long the strength is there.I will train my male children to be like amani.tonguecheesy;Plipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:

cheesy

stomach infrastructure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You think so

5 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
stomach infrastructure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You think so
cheesycheesy I admire your cooking skills to be honest.wink
Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Preshy561(f): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
tomorrow go sweet ooh
lmaogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
This guy dey cook sha .

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:

cheesycheesy
I admire your cooking skills to be honest.wink
thanks dear but stomach infrastructure no be only my quality
Quality many like rivers of water

1 Like

Re: Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Chikita66:
This guy dey cook sha .
you can change pic like fire cheesy grin cheesy

Nice pic ma

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? / See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.