Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" (26197 Views)

Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / Traditional Ruler Murdered By His Subjects In Enugu State.see Picture / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by talktrue1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nigeria is on a brink
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
You mean Fulani bandiccts l guess. You guys want to change their identity, it will not work

1 Like

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by 28Toronto1: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Omololu001:
I wonder when you shukwudis go get sense

You better be ready to cry more cause you never see anything.

Even during the period of GEJ,heardsmen were killing people.

What we need now is state police, and the president can't order for it,it's only possible through the NA

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by kings09(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
spot-on!..... WE ARE GRADUALLY GETTING THERE!
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Paradigm777: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
i'm sorry I don't agree with this,u cant preach violence against one another,we have to find a peaceful resolution and solution to the killings, not violence.
Taar!
Wee you keep kwaete there?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jflex07:
Dont ever in your entire existence quote me again Mr man
look at this one plz get lost
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
They should just restructure this country and let every region have their own police and sovereignty.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by faridpac2: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Onechancearmy:
grin

Abokis killing abokis is always music to my ears. If non-Muslims can find a way of encouraging MUDslims to turn the destructive power of Islam on their fellow MUDslims, we can keep them busy enough to leave us in peace.
Foolishness
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by smileyoo: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Onechancearmy:
grin

Abokis killing abokis is always music to my ears. If non-Muslims can find a way of encouraging MUDslims to turn the destructive power of Islam on their fellow MUDslims, we can keep them busy enough to leave us in peace.
aaahaah, but that's not fair, what about the good ones among? there 're still some good ones among them. humanity is one, but religion has created beasts out of most humans these days, that's why there's so much hatred and no love.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Why am I having this feeling that this news is fake or properly stage managed.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't trust El Rufai and his master PMB.

GOD must protect us in Jesus name both Muslims and Christians. Amen.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Ataegbiti: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
This sounds like a responsible leader... The Fulani, the tide could turn o! Please eschew violence for Allah's sake! You are human beings, not cows - but it appears wild carnivores have more respect for human life than u ppl....
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by yomi007k(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
i'm sorry I don't agree with this,u cant preach violence against one another,we have to find a peaceful resolution and solution to the killings, not violence.

Apparently that has failed despite efforts. Now let's try something different for a while.

U can't keep doing the same thing n expect different results.

Relax, let try ds option.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Lorenzop: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
i love this....nice to see its coming from another prominent northerner....its obvious the police and the military has been compromised in this regard.

1 Like

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
hmmm
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Blacky1: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
True talk....buhari must go back to his cows...they need him more than we human
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by zoedew: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Buhari has failed in Constitutional duty to protect ALL Nigerians hence the recourse to self help.

1 Like

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by uuzba(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
I don't understand.
You are a monarch, king of a kingdom and you don't have your own army to protect the people of your kingdom? What kind of shitty monarch it that? What are the people still doing in your kingdom? Is it only agbada you are wearing?
-
As for the people don't wait for monarchs who are of no use to to your safety, or Nigerian police or army, who have been bribed to look the other way to tell you what to do. Use your head and bail.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by AMUNSI23(f): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
Nonsense is like you are one of them sai baba
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
F.ool you are!
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by AnodaIT(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
We generate our electricity
We pump our water
We do all basic things government should do yet we are paying tax

Now they want us to protect ourselves, who is the police and army protecting?

1 Like

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
yomi007k:

Apparently that has failed despite efforts. Now let's try something different for a while.

U can't keep doing the same thing n expect different results.

Relax, let try ds option.
violence is neva a solutio,thers no winner,we hve past that era we shld behave like civilized pple and sort things out amicably
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by yomi007k(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
violence is neva a solutio,thers no winner,we hve past that era we shld behave like civilized pple and sort things out amicably

This statement should be directed to the attackers.

If the people dont defend themselves, they will always be trampled upon.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by blessedjohn: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
How many of your relatives have been killed?

1 Like

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by yomi007k(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
AnodaIT:
We generate our electricity
We pump our water
We do all basic things government should do yet we are paying tax

Now they want us to protect ourselves, who is the police and army protecting?

Obviously, they protect the polithifians naa..
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by bionixs: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Omololu001:
I wonder when you shukwudis go get sense

You better be ready to cry more cause you never see anything.

Even during the period of GEJ,heardsmen were killing people.

What we need now is state police, and the president can't order for it,it's only possible through the NA
stale

1 Like

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by obonujoker(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
Well said... But dem Odegbami and Abdullateef will still vote for the beast with just a plate of Amala filled with flies and Ewedu.

Bro my name is Modiu... and I must vote Buhari
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by focus7: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Buhari government has really failed when it now got to the point where calls are coming from several quarters for self defense.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Fourwinds: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
nonsense....did you hear the Emir preaching violence he said his people should defend themselves... or may you don't understand the meaning of defend?

1 Like

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by lovewahz(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Those who are against ipob will suffer more..killing in the north must continue.why herdsmen never enter yoruba land.let the music begin
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by AMvanquish: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Onechancearmy:
grin

lol. olodo. Typical keyboard warrior grin
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Fourwinds: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
uuzba:
I don't understand.
You are a monarch, king of a kingdom and you don't have your own army to protect the people of your kingdom? What kind of shitty monarch it that? What are the people still doing in your kingdom? Is it only agbada you are wearing?
-
As for the people don't wait for monarchs who are of no use to to your safety, or Nigerian police or army, who have been bribed to look the other way to tell you what to do. Use your head and bail.
just read your write up...I'm ashamed on your behalf.... are you saying the monarch should have an army I don't think you are a grown up....if you are, you wont write this nonsense.....

when last did you hear of monarch having army ....before British rule or after British rule? go and educate yourself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted / Olokun / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.