Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 (210824 Views)

Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out / Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 / Unilorin Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Ayinde01(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2010
Pls is there hope 4 me because i choose UNILORIN as my both choice, i had 211 in my UTME and i wnt 2 study ECONOMICS, my 0'level result is ok & am an indegen.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Ayinde01(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2010
Pls is there hope 4 me because i choose UNILORIN as my both choice, i had 211 in my UTME and i wnt 2 study ECONOMICS, my 0'level result is ok & am an indegen.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Ayinde01(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2010
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Ayinde01(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2010
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by ifkunlethe: 8:08pm On May 18, 2010
do u have 2 post 4times?. stop cloggin NL page dude. As per hope, there is hope as long as u av 200 an above an do the needful.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by rauly: 9:26am On May 19, 2010
Please i had 252 in jamb and i want to study civil engineering and i am not an indigene,what are my chances of gaining admission into unilorin cause i choose them as my first choice.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by olumideaeo(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2010
Greetings to all,

Will like to let you know that everything you achieve, it is only by the grace of God. As you all aspire to be a university student, may God grant your desire, but know that you must also prepare well and do the right things to get right things done.

I'm putting forward an assistance to all who will have the university requirement for their admission this year. As soon as the p-ume details is out (if there will be) or other admission details, i will get across to us on how to go about the admission. I'm looking forward to getting your details, monitoring them until you get the admission into the 'better by far' university of ilorin (nothing attached). May God help you in all your preparations. But remember the Giver of good success (Prayer is inevitable).

Thanks.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by olumideaeo(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2010
GREETINGS TO ALL,

FOR AS MANY THAT ARE ASKING INFO ABOUT THE UNILORING ADMISSION, THERE IS NOTHING TO BE SCARED ABOUT FOR NOW. WE SHOULD ONLY BE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW TO GET THE REQUIREMENTS. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE JAMB REQUIREMENTS, WE SHOULD LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING THE POST - UME CUTOFF. I'M OFFERING ASSISTANCE TO ALL WHO HAVE THE UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS. I'LL HELP TO FORWARD YOUR DETAILS AND MONITOR/FOLLOW IT UP TILL YOU GET THE ADMISSION (WITH NOTHING ATTACHED). I PRAY GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH, BUT REMEMBER, PRAYER IS INEVITABLE.

ALL THE BEST.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by yemightty: 5:53am On May 21, 2010
olumideaeo>>> tanx 4 d ifo uv real done agrate job i just want u to advive me FORMALLY I CHOOCE UNILAG HAS MY FIRST CHOICE because MY DAD ASK ME TO BUT LATER ON I CHANGE MY MIND DEN I PURCHASE CHANGE OF INSTITUN WHICH I CHANGE RECENTLY TO UNILORIN MATH& EDUCATION because I BELIV I WILL HAV EASE ADMISSN ANDI SCORE 233 IN UTME ALSO AMAN INDIGINE OF D STATE PLSS I JUST NEED SOM1 TO UPDATE ME because I DONT WANT WASTE DIS YEAR AGAIN PLSS GUYS cry I NID SOMBODY HELP
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by yemightty: 6:03am On May 21, 2010
PLS SDM1 SHOULD TELL ME IS THERE GOIN TO B POSTJAMB@UNILORIN PLS I NID HELP AM GROWING GRAY HAIR IN MY FATHERS HOUSE EDUCATION &MATH AND I SCORE 233 IN MY UTME AM AN INDIGINE OF D STATEAND I AV OLEVEL C PARALEL
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by bjmighty(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2010
Nice thread
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by olumideaeo(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2010
Hello,

I will be leaving my contact here for those who may want to ask any question bothering on their mind, because of the passion of these great people to be in the university.

As for the post-jamb details, nothing has been said on that now. You can always update yourself on www.unilorin.edu.ng. The only detail here is that we will be starting our rain semester exam on the 14th of June and will be concluding by July 3rd, 2010.

Feel free by checking the university website for information.

As you look forward towards this year's admission, i pray the mercy of God will speak concerning your sake, and you shall all get the admission. You will make it (Amen).

Thanks
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by olumideaeo(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2010
hello,

i will like to give you some advice as soon as the post-jamb details is out. the post jamb may not come up now, but between july and august, because our exams will end by 3rd of July.

As soon as any information is out, i will get across to you.

Yours,

Olumide
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by taosola(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2010
Anybody with information about the university procedures for Direct Entry into the Sociology Department.  I've obtained DE form and chose Sociology in Unilorin. Please your relevant information will really help me. 

olumideaeo:

Hello,

I will be leaving my contact here for those who may want to ask any question bothering on their mind, because of the passion of these great people to be in the university. My number is 08061185310, but please no flashing. Xtracool may be possible if i'm earlier informed.

As for the post-jamb details, nothing has been said on that now. You can always update yourself on www.unilorin.edu.ng. The only detail here is that we will be starting our rain semester exam on the 14th of June and will be concluding by July 3rd, 2010.

Feel free by checking the university website for information.

As you look forward towards this year's admission, i pray the mercy of God will speak concerning your sake, and you shall all get the admission. You will make it (Amen).

Your number is not going. I have tried it times without number. Keep saying the number is switched off.
Thanks
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by abswale(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2010
Good day, you all need not worry over your admission particularly if you scored 200 and above for other courses except medicine. Either you are an indigen or not, though it matters sometimes but you will be considered. I hope you must have met the requirements inside brochure, if then, pray to God who gives liberally.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by olumideaeo(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2010
Hello  Fellow Nairalanders,

This is to inform you that Unilorin warns against student involvement in admission processes. To this effect i would like to give only general advice as to any thing bothering your mind because some students were expelled for allegedly collecting some amount of money to process admission.

Please and please, as said earlier, nobody should include me in any case involving money as i said i will not be collecting anything from anybody. Only wishing that you all become the student of your dream.

But i can still give general advice here on nairaland and offer any assistance if i can.

Thanks.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Mac4u2nv(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2010
Its good to know dat individuals have taken it upon themselves to be a channel of blessing to many, i got info bout the university of ilorin tru dis great forum and ever since it has profited me greatly, i'm a prospective hundred level student suffice 2 say i'm a remedial student in the preliminary school which is runned same way d skool is runned n also by same lecturers, my programme started in febuary dis year 2010 n will be endin by june or july.i really must say i was surprised when i noted this, although u wont b told b4 hand bout this n you might think d programme to b a year kind of thing.anyway,d programme has really helped me n i must say dat it has helped improve my academic status, all admission seekers,if paradventure u dont get a placement in d university dis year pls dont overlook d remedial programme, u stand on a scale of 8 to 10 to get admitted, u can sit there & ask me why,how or when. I'll b glad 2 contribute my own quota to helpin out giv info.
@poster, keep up d good work bro.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by bighead1(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2010
please when is the post ume coming out pppppppppppppppllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee :p :p :p :p
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by omotanwaO: 3:21pm On May 29, 2010
how can i contact, reply to my email box dayo_dola@yahoo.com
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by olumideaeo(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2010
HI,

I believe you don't need to contact anybody now until after your post ume. It's important we know that right thing should be done first. Let's all prepare towards the post-ume and continue to pray that we make good success.

May God give you Success,

Thanks
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Idboyostic(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2010
@ olumidaeo I fink waitn after d post utme b4 u presd sum buttns is dangerous because after d@ compiln of list 4 admisn wil start. Moreover d pple u plannd 2 meet 4 help might be ocupd,remember d space is limited
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2010
Are u still saying there will be post ume??
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Idboyostic(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2010
@ black snip d house of rep is stil debatn on d matter raise by one of d house,is not yet a law
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Mac4u2nv(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2010
tongue, its a pity dat in situations like this many will choose to be fools because they are naturally fools, if u like start callin numbers n sending emails or payin money into anyone's account, all na saaarah!! Nobody knows if d post jamb will actually hold since d house of reps havent reached a conclution, but all d same,be careful who u interact n send details to, may God help us all.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by christy18: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2010
help!,my score is too low can someone help me i av 195 in my utme to study accounting.God bless u all. pls help!me[email][/email]okeowochristiana@yahoo.com cry sad
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Skmoda360(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
Just pray that unilorin cut off shud start 4rm 180,i think there is hope for u,with God all things are possible.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Skmoda360(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
Just pray that unilorin cut off shud start 4rm 180,i think there is hope for u,with God all things are possible.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Skmoda360(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
God of possibility shall alwayz make things easy 4 u.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Mac4u2nv(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2010
@christiana cool my dear,hold on to ur faith, besides d cutoff mark hasnt being concluded, we're guessin 180 due to mass witholdin of results by d board, God will definitely bear you in mind when he's bout to work. Cheer up
cool , mind you, dont listen to any scammer in here or anywhere ooo, unilorin doesnt tolerate any form of indicipline, our notice boards are carry pictures of bout 30 students recently expelled for various offences, some were alledged to have collected money from prospective students, now d victims wont b compensated in any way rather their names in one way or d other has entered d skool record, So pls apply common sense to watever u think its ur next step, in my honest opinion i think waitin to hear from d skool cutoff mark or if there would b post ume is d best, good luck.
cool grin
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by VickyJ: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2010
winkpls tell us what the senate discuss on their last meeting(last wk wednesday).i need a good information about unilorin post-utme.someone i knw told my mum there is going to be post-utme but i want to be sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (229) (Reply)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.