Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (37953 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by mvem(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
The "Men are polygamous in nature " excuse is the most annoying of all.

There is no justifiable reason to cheat on your partner, all are excuses of a weak man!
..its the truth, it is innate...men had always had more than one partners or wife until religion like christainity came in...which really dosent change that innate character
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by Originalsly: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Okeji:
Exactly d reason why Allah d most wise recommends that muslim men married 1,2,3 or 4 wives if u are capable n can b equitable amongst them. This would not doubt curbs extramarital affairs we av today. By d time u get married to a tall person as d first wife, second wife not too tall, third wife perhaps, light or fair in complexion n 4th dark in complexion u would av no course to still b cheating on them again
No doubt...that will help but man will still not be contented. Don't men that have 4 wives still cheat?....men usually....usually stop cheating when they are unable to have or sustain an erection.... that's when you see them gather together late into the night.... hoping by the time they get home their wife/wives will be asleep or too tired to demand sex. By nature...man is promiscuous...and will always be.
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by Mayydayy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Rock01:
You shouldn't be afraid, you should be weeping in sack clothes that you are, in this sense, becoming like your father. Manhood should epitomize, among other things, leadership and moral grace, but you salacious men that are captives of your loins have striped manhood of its dignity.
Men are not promiscuous in nature, those who have become, have only chosen to become.

Keep lying to yourself.u hear?

1 Like

Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by ImaIma1(f): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol Sis I've given up on some Men.

I've got lots of mentions on this thread justifying the quote... What can be done with people who have chosen to be lost? Lol

Don't mind them. They feel because they cannot hold themselves other men can't too. They like to generalize it so that it doesn't make them look too bad.

NOT ALL MEN CHEAT!!!
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by marieolae(f): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Is it possible to stay faithful to any human being for the rest of your life? Highly doubt.
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by GloriaNinja(f): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
bewla:
After seen what u get I can stay with u for ever
how?
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by GloriaNinja(f): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
dadabashua1:
trust me it's not just Nigerian men... I bliv if there is a chat of cheating men world wide Nigerian men won't be topping that list... take it easy on Naija men bikonu
lol I no go take am easy
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by obatoro: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hmm!
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by egopersonified(f): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
why is it that it is when it comes to sex that men don't have self control? has anyone ever wondered why you see a girl and you can't have peace of mind till you date her but you have magazines of this Rolls Royce you have being dreaming of since you were 15, you see it on Top Gear and feel this rush but you still control yourself enough not to steal or buy that Rolls Royce. You have being supporting Chelsea from your mother's womb yet you haven't even watched a live match, talk more of playing for them. Your boss pesters the life out of you, going against company rules, but you still have self control enough not to undermine his authority. You guys really need to wake up, preaching about men being polygamous in nature doesn't make your lack of self control sound any better.
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mayydayy:

Keep lying to yourself.u hear?
Lol!!! You made me laf. Actually was thinking I was too hard on your view, but the way you casually responded made me laugh.
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by Gobek(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Teenaba:
shocked Waiting for Nwamaikpe.
he is up there already
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by yeman1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided MAINLY, MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE, WHETHER SEX SATISFACTION OR NOT. IT'S IN THE BLOOD OF MEN ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN MEN.
Really
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by durasome(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Olusharp:

One of the major reasons why we have a large number of divorced marriage and crash relationship is owing to high rates of infidelity among couples.

Infidelity is an act carried out by one or both couples in terms of sexual activities.

When described in terms of marriage, infidelity can be liken to Adultery, cheating etc.

Infidelity in most cases breeds jealousy, mistrust, hatred and dampen the image of the partner involved.

It should be noted that there is bound to be a rise to have sexual relationship outside marriage but what will hinder it from happening is the self control and willpower from both sides.

In most cases, men are always the culprit of infidelity and cheating.

For men, it is not about the beauty of their wives.

Because in some cases some men are very fortunate to get married to beautiful wives.

The beautiful wives may have the ‘front side’ and ‘back side’ in moderate size but men will still men.

The case of American celebrity couple, Rapper Jay Z and Beyonce comes to mind.

Despite, How beautiful Beyonce is, Jay Z disclosed he had cheated on her.

Now, the main question is why do many married men cheat?

Below are some of the reasons:

1. Sexual Dissatisfaction: One of the reason most men claim push them to cheating is because of sexual dissatisfaction.

They opine that their wives are not satisfying them sexually and they had no option than to look elsewhere.

2. Breakdown in communication link: A poor flow of communication in the family can make either of the two sides seek succour outside marriage.

Once there is a gap in communication link, most men tends to look outside.

3. Insecurities: Many men fear old age, most times they believe the women and themselves are aging fast.

And really no one wants to get old but whether we like it or not, it is inevitable.

Because of fear of getting old, most men turn to young ladies to supposedly ‘renew’ their aging blood.

4. Most men are polygamous in nature: This is one point most men who engage in cheating bounce on.

In fact men are polygamous in nature but it takes being faithful, self control and willpower to combat infidelity.

https://thrillngr.com/2018/03/31/infidelity-reasons-why-many-married-men-cheat/
. Variety they say is the spice of life .
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by Abagworo(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
The major reason is menstruation, pregnancy and child birth. Most married men cheat for the 1st time during their wife's last trimester and their new baby's 1st 3 months because the women are not ready for sex that period. Nature made men to be wanting sex all the time while women have mood related sex urge.
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by Tonytonex(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided MAINLY, MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE, WHETHER SEX SATISFACTION OR NOT. IT'S IN THE BLOOD OF MEN ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN MEN.
F
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by iRepNaija1: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Wow u fail to comprehend this simple sentence i just wrote even to the point of stating my limited experience.. Well news flash for you am not talking of only 9ja cos dats wat ur thinking. When i said such am referring to the whole globe .do u even read or see wats going on around the whole world or ur focus is just buhari wahala and 9ja?i said wat i said statistically
Dont get me wrong pls
Happy easter Sunday

You must be talking about yourself when it comes to reading comprehension. Tell where did I mention in my response anything about Nigeria? I said that you're taking your limited experience, just you mentioned, and making general, blanket statements about women around the world when you shouldn't be.

The only interaction you've had with me is on this forum so what I read--whether it be about Buhari, Nigeria, or what's happening elsewhere in the world--is something you wouldn't begin know or need to question. What you said and what you've said before has nothing to do with statistics. It's just an opinion, the easiest thing any person can say out of their mouth because it's not based on actual numbers or figures but how a person feels about something based on their own personal experiences.
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by dyze(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
egopersonified:
why is it that it is when it comes to sex that men don't have self control? has anyone ever wondered why you see a girl and you can't have peace of mind till you date her but you have magazines of this Rolls Royce you have being dreaming of since you were 15, you see it on Top Gear and feel this rush but you still control yourself enough not to steal or buy that Rolls Royce. You have being supporting Chelsea from your mother's womb yet you haven't even watched a live match, talk more of playing for them. Your boss pesters the life out of you, going against company rules, but you still have self control enough not to undermine his authority. You guys really need to wake up, preaching about men being polygamous in nature doesn't make your lack of self control sound any better.
undecided
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by bewla(m): 6:10am On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
how?
loff
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by yemre(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmm, are u saying that a man should be made to suffer in his own house all in d name of marriage? Women hardly stand abusive marriage or a cheating husband except in rare cases where d woman stays glued on account of money, fame or politics

There are plenty excuses for cheating and it as d peace and harmony or commotion in a home depends largely on how d woman of d house wants it.
1Sharon:

No excuse for cheating
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by Evangelistofluv: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
walepackage:
you really get it.Its a difficult task to comeby.Thou,few are exeptional.With this our contemporary era, alot of social vices can easily sway away even the most righteous man.Only the GRACE of GOD will help.
You are right look at it this way....... When you escape lousy neighbor girl in the compound, you will jam lowest girls open buttocks on top bike, if u miss that they will open leg for you at Keke, if you miss that boobs backing inside bus.... If you run into church to escape offering Pastors have allowed loose girls to seat in front bench.. ewoooooooooooooo na God go save man
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by walepackage(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Evangelistofluv:

You are right look at it this way....... When you escape lousy neighbor girl in the compound, you will jam lowest girls open buttocks on top bike, if u miss that they will open leg for you at Keke, if you miss that boobs backing inside bus.... If you run into church to escape offering Pastors have allowed loose girls to seat in front bench.. ewoooooooooooooo na God go save man
so true man.No hiden place.Above all,man should just try to resist all sort of temptations by all means.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by EkeJohn: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
In case, your relationship is going out of hand - the love you once enjoyed has suddenly turned sour, what you need is information on how to handle his/her attitude and the result will marvel you... click here to download the secrets you need https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/817528
Re: Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat by Suleimaan: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2018

Unfortunately, these instructions are entirely applicable to Muslims who follow the teachings of the prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) Of which I am not a part of.

I subscribe to the principles of common sense, which makes it comfortable for me to be satisfied with one woman at a time, just like I will expect the woman to be loyal to me.
that is because your sense as become your absolute instructor, but it did not create you, if you continue on that path, you will lead a misguided life that can lead you into enternal hell!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Slams Viral Couple Who Wedded In T-shirts / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak / Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.