Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) (19768 Views)

BBNaija Level Up First Pool Party (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Mercy, Diane, Tacha's Outfit At Pool Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by CeoNewshelm(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nigeria is a country of diverse culture with each culture having a distinctive dressing peculiar to them and every Saturday night is known for partying in the Big Brother Naija house.

In celebrating the country’s cultural divergence, the organisers of BBNaija are hosting the housemates to a cultural party.

A South Africa based Afro Jazz live band called the Saxokay Afrojazz was on ground to provide them with live music.

Check out how your favorite housemates appeared for their party below:

http://newshelm.ng/photos-bbnaija-hosts-housemates-to-cultural-party/

Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by CeoNewshelm(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by CeoNewshelm(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2018

Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Now this is probably the best and only meaningful thing I've noticed since the show began...showcasing Nigeria's diverse culture and attire to the rest of Africa!

I hope they finally evict the ogbanje girl after the treasonable offence she committed by disrespecting a whole tribe and her country!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by medexico(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Cee C is an idiooot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
I regret taking this space because I have said I don't want to talk concerning this big brother thing...
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Teaser0904(f): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
medexico:
Cee C is an idiooot
A complete one

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by NwaliE01: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bam Bam just got evicted
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Lily4star(f): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Isn't Anthony Joshua's fight suppose to be on front page since he is fighting tonight?. what's up with this whack news?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
what is the major contribution of this program human development and to our economy... The fact that it's not done here in Nigeria is discouraging, This program is just delayed blue film and nothing else!
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Miracle's outfit is the best.
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by puma90: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
bam bam evicted
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Abi dem don begin evict for night?
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Sosqui: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaliE01:
Bam Bam just got evicted
Yes ooo!
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
medexico:
Cee C is an idiooot

Just an idiot ? That's an insult to the idiotic kingdom . She's worst than that.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by koolcat: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lily4star:
Isn't Anthony Joshua's fight suppose to be on front page since he is fighting tonight?. what's up with this whack news?
me sef am surprise o
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lily4star:

I'm giving you my space
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Neatb(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
So glad bambam has been evicted
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by pitar40(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
puma90:
bam bam evicted
Eh be like film trick ... but I liked it lol
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by MillionDollars: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
Now this is probably the best and only meaningful thing I've noticed since the show began...showcasing Nigeria's diverse culture and attire to the rest of Africa!

I hope they finally evict the ogbanje girl after the treasonable offence she committed by disrespecting a whole tribe and her country!
Wo
There’s nothing meaningful in what they Are showing, its normal and people wear it normally
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by amosblisz: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bam bam eviction might be April fool I guess
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Tphoto1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
As for today's eviction? I bliv is a trick.
April fool loading .
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
MillionDollars:

Wo
There’s nothing meaningful in what they Are showing, its normal and people wear it normally
Let's give them a little credit...
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by tukdi: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
I love Manchester City FC
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by thundafire: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Proudly Efik
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Lily4star(f): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

I'm giving you my space

Lol, isn't this Bbn thing boring?, I rather pick beans all day than watch that shit. I only get the awareness here
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by addey44: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2018
Lily4star:
Anthony Joshua won by unanimous decision of all the judges.
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2018
Mariangeles:

I'm telling u bro, better ogbanje girl
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Flye: 4:29am On Apr 01, 2018
From day 1 I can't believe any sane human being will support ceec but this show really show this world is upside down.
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Lily4star(f): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2018
addey44:
Anthony Joshua won by unanimous decision of all the judges.

Thanks, seen the highlights. Compliments
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Jhoanner(f): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2018
I love this app!! Commenting is so easy. Big ups Nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: "Neo & I Kissed Every Week" – Uriel / Nigerian Stand-up Comedians / ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.