Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" (16398 Views)

Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) / Popular Journalist Gbolahan Adetayo Caught Panting Down With Star Actress Kiitan / B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Towncrier247: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Saying that popular entertainment journalist, Gbolahan Adetayo, who was the Yoruba Movie Columnist for City People Magazine and Celeb Publicist has extended his chain of businesses recently after he shot his debut movie titled "Aala Ife" meaning "Boundary of Love" is like stating the obvious.

The Ipara Remo, Ogun State-born pen pusher, officially joined the industry as a movie producer when he shot the movie in November 2nd 2017.

The latest gist now that, the multi-talented dude has decided to take the movie to cinema.

We gathered that come April 1st and 2nd 2017, which are Easter Sunday and Monday, Aala Ife will be shown at the National Theater, Iganmu, Lagos.

The first view will come up by 12noon, followed by 3pm and 9pm of the two days.

If you must know, Aala Ife is a story of a young man who so much loved and shows special regards for his mum. Just as he loves his wife, he also shows much love to his mother who suffered partial stroke. Unknowing to him, his wife was not in support of his display of affections to his mother. He went on a business trip and before he returned, the unexpected occurred in the family. Aala Ife is a movie to watch for the single men and women, as well as the married couples, especially those in troubled relationships/marriages. This movie actually opens your sight to the type of wife or husband to marry before you accept the proposal.

"I don't want to sound like a prophet of doom, but many of we young people of this generation don't understand what marriage is all about. We love the idea of marriage but we are truly not ready for the journey. It's scary, the marriage institution in Nigeria is now built on faulty foundation and more marriages are packing up in just a few weeks of wedding than ever. The only solution to a happy marriage in this generation is to go back to our parents and ask them how they were able to do it successfully. Unfortunately, many youths, particularly the female will tell you that the marriage ideas of their parents are obsolete and they will rather go with the modern trend, which is where the problem begins. All the intrigues are treated in the movie, Aala Ife", Says Gbolahan Adetayo.

The flick, written and produced by Gbolahan Adetayo and Directed by Okiki Afolayan, features stars like Femi Adebayo, Liz Da Silver, Jumoke George, Ladi Folarin, Ayonimofe Onibiyo, Abolanle Abdusalam, Kudi Salau, Tamilore Ojo Martins, Femi Fabunmi, Oluwatoyin Oki, Tope Saint, Adenike Iwalewa Amusa and more.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/03/the-only-solution-for-successful.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Towncrier247: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
More
Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by vchykp(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Save yourself the long story cos all i can see is movie advert..

Mod must have been paid to move this to FP..

I still wish i could get a re-fund for paying to watch Black-Panther

9 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by tracyfemmmm: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Our parents were not successful .They only endured because no way out.

43 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by medolab90(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Who is again?

Everyone now turned a marriage counselor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by KingsleyCEO: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
We that believe have a way of seeing beyond what the ordinary eyes can see.

People with ordinary eye will tell you :

He must be tall
Dark skined
Six packs
Lives in his apartment
Have a own car
MUST NOT EARN Less THAN 100K
The specs is actually endless

Don't even quote me if you don't understand spiritual stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by BruncleZuma: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://i./Fhe0.gif[/img]

Movie Star!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Dodo5: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
ok
Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by cassidy1996(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Marriage matter........ Na GOD dey help person

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love

17 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
From the narrative, it's already clear how nonsensical the movie will be.

What sane wife has a problem with a man catering to the needs of his sick mother? And who told him our mothers were all happily married? Oh please!

11 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
If only feminists repent

4 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by tundelis(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
I don run buy land lemme now contribute grin grin

Back to the matter; in those days our mothers don’t have phones to talk to other men online and they could get caught if they attempt adultery easily in the neighborhood (don’t get me wrong they still cheats bet na small small with shame grin). Less fake friends to talk to and the gossip is not heard all over the continent (no social media for those kinda lifestyle)

Back to 21st century; too many niggas online seeking for your wife’s attention angry too many BFF too many fake lifers with fake smiles to deceive your woman angry

Every lady now finds it easy to reach the media first instead of going to her parents for advice. Consulting the other half first instead of consulting gram for matrimonial advice.

In conclusion: marry an illiterate with little social media know-how and your life may be a little bit comfortable grin

P.s don’t forget to thank me later cool

10 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by PMWSpirit(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Story
Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by jericco1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
nice Ad. but he's not too far from the truth.
Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by omorttee4u(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Our parents where not successful .They only endured because no way out.

life is all about endurances....they protect dignities

3 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by lilyheaven: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Marriage is a business institution,
If the principle is applied accurately ,
U see profit.
But once you forget one principle, you will see the marriage losing profit.
Forgive yourself when you make a mistake.
Forgive your partner all his/ her wrongs.
Forgive your children.
Be positive and happy always, no matter the situation.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by SirNumeroUno: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
The fact that marriages last in those days doesn't mean the marriage was heaven on earth, some of the couple; women especially endured their marriage. I think what we need in this new age is the fear of God which will help us to be selfless and loving.

7 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by adetes: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nonsense producer that did nt follow wat he/she produce
Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Mayydayy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Polygamy is the secret.we all know that despite living in denial of it.
Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Dheartless: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Our parents where not successful .They only endured because no way out.
enduring always contributes to success....hence it's very vital to succeed.

when one chooses life, one automatically chooses death..it's not a thing of choice.
for life and death are opposite polarity to same thing(existence). one does not exist without the other.
without positive and negative..there's no reality to electric energy(light).
more light=less darkness
more darkness=less light
spot the difference between light and darkness if you can. (one does not exist without the other).

"for better for worse is part of marriage vows for a reason"

think..

Dheartless.

7 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Seahawk: 3:20am On Apr 01, 2018
Unfortunately, many youths, particularly the female will tell you that the marriage ideas of their parents are obsolete

I knew this Mor0n was about to spew some misogynistic BS. He tried it. Boy bye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Dyt(f): 6:19am On Apr 01, 2018
Well
Almost all our mother's were masochist
Shrugs

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by dirk: 6:48am On Apr 01, 2018
tracyfemmmm:

That's where the problem begins....lol
Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2018
AnyDevice:
If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love
you are right. Most people try so hard to as lovers instead friends forgetting that two people can't be lovers if they are not first friends.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2018
tundelis:
I don run buy land lemme now contribute grin grin

Back to the matter; in those days our mothers don’t have phones to talk to other men online and they could get caught if they attempt adultery easily in the neighborhood (don’t get me wrong they still cheats bet na small small with shame grin). Less fake friends to talk to and the gossip is not heard all over the continent (no social media for those kinda lifestyle)

Back to 21st century; too many niggas online seeking for your wife’s attention angry too many BFF too many fake lifers with fake smiles to deceive your woman angry

Every lady now finds it easy to reach the media first instead of going to her parents for advice. Consulting the other half first instead of consulting gram for matrimonial advice.

In conclusion: marry an illiterate with little social media know-how and your life may be a little bit comfortable grin

P.s don’t forget to thank me later cool

Cell phone era has very little to do with Adultery.

People who want to cheat will cheat, irrespective of which era they existed in.

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by DanielPop(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Apart from endurance being a virtue, lack of tolerance breeds evil and violence. This is how the world got to where it is today. Evil everywhere because no one wants to endure anymore. All looking for quick fix that leads to addiction to insensitivity and eventual self destruction. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Orchid45: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2018
vchykp:
Save yourself the long story cos all i can see is movie advert..

Mod must have been paid to move this to FP..

I still wish i could get a re-fund for paying to watch Black-Panther

Black Panther will go down as the most over-hyped movie ever. First time I saw it, I thought it was a fake version.
Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by Seahawk: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
DanielPop:

Apart from endurance being a virtue, lack of tolerance breeds evil and violence. This is how the world got to where it is today. Evil everywhere because no one wants to endure anymore. All looking for quick fix that leads to addiction to insensitivity and eventual self destruction. undecided
so who’s going to be doing this enduring thingy? The husbands or the wives?
Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by umitech: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" by tim1256(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Good talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Veteran Actor,adebayo Salami’s Children + What They Do For A Living! / Celebrities That Look Alike. Are They Related? / Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.