Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (41972 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by olalekanadewum(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Congratulations sister welcome to God's family
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by ERockson: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hope and pray God protect this sister...
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by shegie(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Jesus is God....
Omuneizzy6:
some people are just naturally stupid, stupidity get rules too. This one even stupid dey call u stupid
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Amberon11: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
You're a fool. Go and YouTube and see videos where Jesus allegedly appeared to Chinese, Japanese, Europeans, etc. Cure your stupidity.
winj3:
he never seems to appear to Chinese or Swedish people, only stupid african m0rons.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Amberon11: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
Really? Chaaaiii... Muslims.
JESUSBOIY:
I just checked the woman's facebook profile, it seems she has been threatened to delete the post.

Religion of peace undecided
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Amberon11: 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thrash. Go on YouTube and see that Jesus is appearing to America, Europeans, Chinese, etc
ollah2:
It's only in Nigeria that Jesus and Allah appears yet Nigeria is a shithole. Other countries have developed yet nobody is appearing to them. Bunch of deluded, brainwashed and dead brain people
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by ollah2: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
Thrash. Go on YouTube and see that Jesus is appearing to America, Europeans, Chinese, etc

You are very dumb, so you believe every video on YouTube.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Allahu Akbar. Welcome to the real religion of peace grin grin
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Amberon11: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shut up, prove them wrong or get lost.
ollah2:

You are very dumb, so you believe every video on YouTube.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by ollah2: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
Shut up, prove them wrong or get lost.

Your dumbness is of the highest order. It's only a phool that believes everything he sees online

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by introvertedsoul: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

hahaha lost soul grin

so how many messages has Mohammed conveyed to you today

Wash thine prick with magical kettle, so that ye mayesth have the strength of a thousand men to satisfy 70 teenage virgins.
While ye yet washeth, forget thou not the duty ye I giveth thee thereof that thou mayest bomb the infidel in his sleep.
So sayesth allah. It is the message, please do not insult our religion angry
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by winj3: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
You're a fool. Go and YouTube and see videos where Jesus allegedly appeared to Chinese, Japanese, Europeans, etc. Cure your stupidity.

Mentally You are an ape, live with that.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
introvertedsoul:

Wash thine prick with magical kettle, so that ye mayesth have the strength of a thousand men to satisfy 70 teenage virgins.
While ye yet washeth, forget thou not the duty ye I giveth thee thereof that thou mayest bomb the infidel in his sleep.
So sayesth allah. It is the message, please do not insult our religion angry

lol oh I succumb grin

but jnfoage izit true?

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

lol oh I succumb grin

but jnfoage izit true?
But ask him if he has removed the dry poo sticking in his anus since the use of water for washing is forbidden for christians after poo poo. Or are you telling me that tissues are enough to remove the poo?
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

But ask him if he has removed the dry poo sticking in his anus since the use of water for washing is forbidden for christians after poo poo. Or are you telling me that tissues are enough to remove the poo?

poo, water, tissue? how does this correlate with what he said

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

poo, water, tissue? how does this correlate with what he said
Oh, it doesn't correlate? But the the use of kettle to wash thin prik is related to the topic abi? Keep showing lack of it.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

Oh, it doesn't correlate? But the the use of kettle to wash thin prik is related to the topic abi? Keep showing lack of it.

lol you this guy sha your a clown lol grin

what is even prick sef?
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

lol you this guy sha your a clown lol grin

what is even prick sef?
Ask your fellow clown whose post you directed me to.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

Ask your fellow clown whose post you directed me to.

e for sweet if you're a Christian kiss

abi how you wan explain terrorist using the Quran for virtually everything they do

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

e for sweet if you're a Christian kiss

abi how you wan explain terrorist using the Quran for virtually everything they do
Is that you christians keep moving about with poo sticking to your anus?
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

Is that you christians keep moving about with poo sticking to your anus?

no we're peaceful we dont chop people's head off
we not convert with coercion
we dont marry many wives to gather more problems
we dont do jihad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
[s]
heendrix:

no we're peaceful we dont chop people's head off
we not convert with coercion
we dont marry many wives to gather more problems
we dont do jihad embarassed
[/s]
This head severed in Enugu must be the handwork of a jihadist I guess.
And how many of those with many wives have you heard were facing the hangman's noose in Asian countries because of multiplicity of problems?
Continue running around.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

This head severed in Enugu must be the handwork of a jihadist I guess.
And how many of those with many wives have you heard were facing the hangman's noose in Asian countries because of multiplicity of problems?

if he's a Muslim how would you know?

which Asian man has married more than 1 or 2 wife
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

if he's a Muslim how would you know?

which Asian man has married more than 1 or 2 wife
I know Tochukwu Idu Chianugo is now a muslim doing jihad in Enugu.

Your comprehension is obviously faulty. Did I tell you I'm interested in the number of wives married by Asians? I mean the pigs who don't marry many wives because they don't want to increase problems only to end up facing the hangman's noose in Asian countries because of money problems.
Again, I ask, how many of these people with many wives have you heard were facing the hangman's noose in Asian countries because of problems?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by blacq2009(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Signs of hallucinations. Jesus christ that has no picture? How did he look like sef?
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by heendrix(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

I know Tochukwu Idu Chianugo is now a muslim doing jihad in Enugu.

Your comprehension is obviously faulty. Did I tell you I'm interested in the number of wives married by Asians? I mean the pigs who don't marry many wives because they don't want to increase problems only to end up facing the hangman's noose in Asian countries because of money problems.
Again, I ask, how many of these people with many wives have you heard were facing the hangman's noose in Asian countries because of problems?

so in a nutshell you also in support of the gathering of many wives? but wait can I ask 4 what need in party cooler should a Muslim marry many wives?
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by successinlife: 12:17am On Apr 02, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

What is this brainwashed mofo saying?

Check very well before you spew shit, you are a slowpoke.A castrated nonentity.Did i insult you?come again and thunder fire your dead scum.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by successinlife: 12:37am On Apr 02, 2018
carinmom:

Yes, and he was the same mortal man that the Qur'an says is not God nor son of God, didn't die for your sin and not anybody's savior undecided

There was no place i mentioned son of God or died for your sin nor someone saviour,i believe in religious tolerance,follow what you believe without condemning another man.My take is that religious fanatism is not necessary.If christian and muslims are at logger heads what will be the case of the people that lived before the advent of these two religions?Both have alot in common and contrast.Follow what you believe and live at peace.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Martinez19(m): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Lmao! This is so true. A person on Patheos said he put on facade of being a Christian because the girl wanted a Christian and they're so compatible he doesn't want to let her go so he's living a lie as far as religion is concerned and they've been married 8 years as at the time the person posted the story

He also said he told a heartwarming story of how he encountered Jesus and his people believed he's left atheism lol
Hahahaha. grin I will never leave atheism for any woman. No matter how beautiful and cute a woman is, as far as she believes in yahweh or any religious gods, I am not doing again grin
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Martinez19(m): 1:56am On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:

when Jesus was about to be taken peter cut the ear of the guard who wanted to take jesus yet jesus healed him. on the cross he prayed for his killers

if he was a coward like you said I guess he would have ran away coz he knew he could die

English been dealing people heavy blow since 19BC now go spend hours with your dictionary to know what it means to be a coward after doing that you can quote me cheesy
Also spend hours with your dictionary to know the meaning of religion so you don't start screaming "christianity is not a religion."
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Butterflyleo: 5:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Martinez19:
Also spend hours with your dictionary to know the meaning of religion so you don't start screaming "christianity is not a religion."

It actually isn't and you would have known this if you do not preoccupy your time by always running after a God you claim does not exist and mocking Christians like a mentally deranged lunatic. Christians know they are living A LIFE while ignorant blockheads like you claim it is a religion.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Butterflyleo: 5:59am On Apr 02, 2018
Martinez19:
Hahahaha. grin I will never leave atheism for any woman. No matter how beautiful and cute a woman is, as far as she believes in yahweh or any religious gods, I am not doing again grin

bigot
noun
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions

That definition is 200% you. Atheists have always been known to be bigots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? / My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.