Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors (2835 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. / Where Is Sarrki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by musa234(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

See my guy...
I don't hate Buhari as a person
He is obviously a good man
But he doesn't have what it takes to be at the helm of affairs in a complex society as ours...
Jonathan is a good gentleman but he lost control and you know the rest....

Believe me.. The country can't survive another tenure of Buhari... We need new hands and ideas
Next month buhari is going for a health check up ...the cabals are already licking their lips waiting for the vacuum... Osibanjo is just a spare tire
Buhari needs our help
He needs to be sent back to daura for proper rest
Bro the earlier you stop trying to convince that boy from supporting this failed government, the better, him and the rest are working for APC and that's why they are always bias in ther analysis and judgment when it comes to matters concerning buhari

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by BrokenTV: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:
As at 2015 I mean.

Before 2015 I already knows Buhari has nothing to offer, am not surprised that things are this way now. The signs were there but people were blindfold by the change mantra. If Buhari is the best North can offer, then there is serious problems in the land.
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by madridguy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Don't get it twisted. Do you have any proof Yusuf was treated from the National purse?

Efewestern:

Was there any budget for Yusuf buhari?, you are such a bigot, you, sarrki and all those who see evil but still defend it.
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by SouthEastFacts: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

But dem dey their region though! Unlike the shameless ipob
I guess the fullz in Aba begging are angels from heaven.
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by mabea: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
madridguy:
This is you people's problem. Why don't you take your grievance to the Nigeria Army? I think there's provision to subjects like this and hope someone have not diverted it.
If the Government try to investigate issue like this, enemy of progress like you will be the first person to carry placard and start shouting witch hunting.

Guy try and get sense na!
Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by NdiaraIGBO: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
ihitenansa:
stop sounding foolish, Igbos or whatever u call them are nigerians. every nook and cranny of nigeria belongs to them too.

Foolish people, go and put an igbo Emir in Gombe then. Every nook and cranny ko........yet no nigerian dey go east o yeye!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors by ihitenansa: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Foolish people, go and put an igbo Emir in Gombe then. Every nook and cranny ko........yet no nigerian dey go east o yeye!
if u choose to remain in ur village dats not a bad thing, what is evil is begrudging someone else touring and harnessing every part of his own country. stop being an evil being, adamu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#osunrerun: “i’ll Be Bringing It One By One As I Defeat APC'' –adeleke Reveals / Graphic Video Of Bokoharam Current Captives Are All Christians - Simon Ekpa / 2023: Southwest Politicians Launch 2023 Presidential Campaign For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.