Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ (34132 Views)

Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? / I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Liveair: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2018
Those who had first hand knowledge and encounter with him know he isn't any savior, yet Africans take him seriously. What a joke.

He was simply a leader of a religious sect, like Olumba Olumba Obu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by kazyhm(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2018
wow....bravo
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Jesus is Lord
He has Risen

CC Imhotep evablizin firefire ajepako homeboiy lzaa. ngokafor et all

Happy Easter guys

Madridguy yarimo usba manirik quotasystem
Amen my brother. Happy Easter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Nltaliban(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Euouae:
Africans are so foolish. Celebrating what they don't have an idea about

Celebrating a man that brutally died in far away Middle-East...

Even the people in his own place dont believe him but people in another continent are crazy about him.

And yet, they dont believe Sango, Obatala, Osun and the likes that are present in there backyards with backed up history

1 Like

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2018
afroxyz:

And the resurrection of Jesus was pratical to you about? Despite the fact that it her religions have accounts of virgin birth, walking on water and resurrection. That's the problem with you xtians. You can't even answer a simple question such as this yet you expect me to accept your religion badef on faith. You try

Continue with what you believe, Heaven and hell are clear choices
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by joe4christ(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Na by force to believe a belief system They don't believe cos their holy book foretold that he will rule the world and hand over world power to them and recover all they've lost, and even all the lost tribes of israel. That is not forthcoming and u expect them to believe someone who oversea a small rebellious group who rose against their doctrines and teachings. You expect them to believe such a rebelious fellow as the one they've been waiting for Think again!

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Tundeobama(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2018
more than 3 billion people will be celebrating JESUS today all over the world tell me if your religion has this number or keep mute.Even Quran confirmed the coming back of messiah and Judaism .JESUS is lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by CuteMadridista: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2018
zlantanfan:
How it becomes difficult for you to believe what you choose to and let others do same baffles me

I can also make a choice to criticise other people's choices,

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by BossLaifay(f): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2018
darkchild64:

Let me ask you a simple question,if an Israeli man appeared today and started performing scientifally proven miracles,and doing other supernatural stuff,this guy claims that he is the younger brother of Jesus and that Yahweh has now changed the rules that you would need to believe in him(let's say his name is Ben-Yedder) you would have to pray through his name to assess Yahweh and you need not follow the New Testament laws again,he creates new laws,giving that some people are starting to believe him

WOULD YOU BELIEVE ?
Simple question o! And some are answering "he is the king of kings hallelujah" that's how people don't like to face reality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Butterflyleo: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Whats makes u think its a fulfilled prophecy.?

What makes you think it is not a fulfilled prophecy?
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by BabatCargo(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy easter celebration

Are you tired on spending more on China/usa shipping,look no further as Bring in goods för you @ $4.5/kg
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Pain:

Someone just put forward a critical and intelligent question, but rather than give room for thorough exegesis, all you can offer is the regular mainstream convoluted response that is devoid of depth. If you lack the capacity to engage in fruitful inquiry admit it and buzz off !

I don't fight with mad people in the market square
Free to say all rvbbish all day
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2018
divicoded:

Which one concern you about what others believe? Continue jumping after Sango, it is your choice Oga

All you just need to do is to respect my choice. I am African, I am not foolish , perhaps you are - your choice

Can put it straight to you that you are foolish.

Jesus was just the likes of Ogun and Sango in another continent,

If Orunmila`s doctrines have been well propagated. You would have been worshiping it like Christ.

No be white man show your you christ. They brought religion to you. you never found it. #FACT

13 Likes

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by chiraqDemon(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Euouae:

Even the people in his own place dont believe him but people in another continent are crazy about him.

And yet, they dont believe Sango, Obatala, Osun and the likes that are present in there backyards with backed up history

This is the same question I've been asking my friends whenever we have arguement as to why I don't believe in Jesus and God blah blah. Why do u believe so much in some guy that white men came and told you about, that died somewhere you know nothing about, but abandon your own gods. It's just stupid

6 Likes

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Bamidele539: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Euouae:

so what can you say about the 'bible' ?
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by ednut1(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2018
I knew this story was false cos When he resurrected what stopped him from going to meet his killers to prove to them who is boss. Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by nasuite: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2018
divicoded:

Which one concern you about what others believe? Continue jumping after Sango, it is your choice Oga

All you just need to do is to respect my choice. I am African, I am not foolish , perhaps you are - your choice

Make una no fight na. When una reach heavens gate, una go know the truth.
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Butterflyleo: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I can also make a choice to criticise other people's choices,

Your problem is a mental one. You are stuck on a God and a Jesus you claim is fictional yet cannot disassociate from them .

You have an attachment disorder.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by QuotaSystem: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Jesus is Lord
He has Risen

CC Imhotep evablizin firefire ajepako homeboiy lzaa. ngokafor et all

Happy Easter guys

quotasystem

So with all that hatred in your heart you know Jesus? Wonders.

The gates of hell shall not prevail.

He is risen. Happy easter.
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Evince(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2018
MIPNIG:

Isn’t that the basis of the Old Testament that a messiah will come?

Following your logic, the third messiah is not a possibility. Only Judgement upon a faithless world.

Come outa the box and argue
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Aystarz: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2018
divicoded:

Oga your question is theoretical and not realistic or practical
Jesus is alive forever more, period!
Ben-Yadder or non Ben-Yadder, Jesus is the King of kings- He conquered and defeated death!

Wetin concern Sevilla's Ben-yedder with una discussion.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by haibe(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Euouae:

But even the Quran confirms prophet Isa as the messiah. The bible prophesied before hand that His people will not accept Him, so don't let this surprise you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by chiraqDemon(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Euouae:

If Orunmila`s doctrines have been well propagated. You would have been worshiping it like Christ.

No be white man show your you christ. They brought religion to you. you never found it. #FACT
They forced religion on them, through violence and also by advanced medicine and technology. I mean if people bring advanced medicine and technology and weapons to an archaic civilization, and then tell them that there is a better religion, the archaic civilization is most likely to adjust and take up the religion of the advanced civilization cos they might believe that this God has been able to open their eyes to these advances.

If white people came and we already had sufficient advances in technology and medicine and weapons, I do think we would have been able to repel them from settling and influencing us, we might even have been able to influence them and have them take up our own religions and cultures instead of us adjusting to theirs.

But instead our ancestors were more interested in wearing raffia skirt and worshipping thunder and lightening instead of studying their environments. Even imagine that in the 18th century some African civilizations had not even discovered advanced forms of writing and they were still passing down stories from mouth to ear

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2018
Evince:

Come outa the box and argue
Not arguing- just sharing my view. I haven’t dispelled his postulations, just drawing his attention to the fact that those we refer to as the Jews (ancient Jews or Modern day Jews)not believing in the coming of Christ, does not mean that Christ never happened.
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by walls01: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:
How can a Nigerian believe the son of a Jewish carpenter killed in a small Israeli village aeons ago was dying for their sins when the Jews themselves don't believe that crhap?

there are even far more Muslims in Israel than there are Christians and that is saying a lot

Religion in Israel (2014)
Judaism (75%)
Islam (17.5%)
other/unknown (4%)
Christianity (2.0%)
Druzism (1.5%)

these guys who's ancestors lived during Jesus time and interacted with him didn't believe he was dying for them but a Nigerian read a book and quickly concluded the Jews are wrong. A slavery endorsing book handed to them by their pink skinned slavemasters

its like saying you know Buhari more than those that are interacting with him because you read punch newspapers
Nigerians need to get sense ASAP

what now is your conclusion? do you know how many things u have accepted from this pink skin people..why with your statistics above Jesus is more popular than the rest religions in Israel?
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by YorubaAssasin: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Our fellow brothers from the SE tend to be very sentimental in their ways. They want to force a certain Jewish culture on themselves with a mindset that it's Jesus's tribal group.

What they fail to realize is that the majority of the Jews
currently don't believe in the resurrection of the holy bible. They're NOT even Christians but Judaism. undecided

The Jews for the most part have very terrible attitude as we can all see from the middle-east turmoil. They instead get sentimental by quoting bible verses instead of being realistic amd objective.

Truth is... my fellow Igbo pple are lacking in identity, they can't trace their roots and background which is such a BIG shame to them. grin
The Jewish society and pple have public denied and denounced any relationship and association with the Igbos yet, they shamelessly try to claim their relationship to them. undecided

I think it's imperative for them to trace their ancestral lineage and background.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by anyicash(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2018
OSUigbo:
And many ignorant Christians are still asslicking them.

Especially those ignorant flathẹads
OSU ipob jews
well, a fool has just spoken.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by CuteMadridista: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2018
chiraqDemon:

They forced religion on them, through violence and also by advanced medicine and technology. I mean if people bring advanced medicine and technology and weapons to an archaic civilization, and then tell them that there is a better religion, the archaic civilization is most likely to adjust and take up the religion of the advanced civilization cos they might believe that this God has been able to open their eyes to these advances.

If white people came and we already had sufficient advances in technology and medicine and weapons, I do think we would have been able to repel them from settling and influencing us, we might even have been able to influence them and have them take up our own religions and cultures instead of us adjusting to theirs.

But instead our ancestors were more interested in wearing raffia skirt and worshipping thunder and lightening instead of studying their environments. Even imagine that in the 18th century some African civilizations had not even discovered advanced forms of writing and they were still passing down stories from mouth to ear

Bros, your sense na original

1 Like

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by uchediego(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2018
Mumu de smell! Wetin concern me for wia Jew men de and their religion
Anyway I believe in Jesus, he died for my sins, he is my lord and personal saviour.!

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by Bamidele539: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2018
Euouae:

apparently, the whitemen brought christainity during the pre-colonial era and our fore-fathers accepted because they belief that the whitemen had a superior IQ when it comes to issues... Our fore-fathers have questions to answer!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by talk2percy(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2018
darkchild64:

Let me ask you a simple question,if an Israeli man appeared today and started performing scientifally proven miracles,and doing other supernatural stuff,this guy claims that he is the younger brother of Jesus and that Yahweh has now changed the rules that you would need to believe in him(let's say his name is Ben-Yedder) you would have to pray through his name to assess Yahweh and you need not follow the New Testament laws again,he creates new laws,giving that some people are starting to believe him

WOULD YOU BELIEVE ?
so are u negating or seconding him?
Re: Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ by CuteMadridista: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2018
walls01:

what now is your conclusion? do you know how many things u have accepted from this pink skin people..why with your statistics above Jesus is more popular than the rest religions in Israel?

Everything I've accepted from pink skinned people are things I can verify if I want to and things they put through peer review and rigorous scrutiny. This is different from spiritual nonsense our people accepted just because its written in a book

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

TB Joshua Donates To 258 Libya Deportees, Gives Them N7million And Bags Of Rice / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) / The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.