Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (30147 Views)

What Is April Fool's Day All About? / What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by MRAKBEE(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2018
praiseneofingz:
mine was last year when I sat my parent down and told them I won 500k on bet9ja my dad started rolling on the floor and my mom was crying tears of joy calling God's name 1milliin times singing "how great you are" my dad was just walking Upandan like inspector....thjs time I was scared and didn't know how to tell them I was joking because I will be disowned.

after 3days I told them it was a joke my dad told me I should get out of his house and mom started another cry again this time tears of sorrow......it took the intervention of family members to resolve the issue after a month
Lol

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by spencekat(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2018
I don't do April Fool any longer.Last I did was almost two decades ago.When I was a child,I behaved like a child.
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Abeyjide: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
couldn't forgot what our CSO told our IT guy that the server room was engulfed with fire and the guy left his home in the middle of the night.

3 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Naturalobserver(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Eeroh95:
Grandma told the family she was pregnant grin
i knw say pple must lie for this thread

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Eeroh95(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Naturalobserver:
i knw say pple must lie for this thread
grin cheesy
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
My girl told me yesterday 31st March that she hasn't seen her period, now I'm wondering hoping she got her calender dates mixed up. cry

3 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by AiiVee(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
free2ryhme:

Shame no dey catch you and all those that responded with their April fools prank?

how is this helping you situation as a youth ?

engage in meaningful endeavors and not this regressive mentality

hmmm E pele Sir, Mr Meaningful Endeavors...
Just because you don't have a reason to smile doesn't mean others should remain as miserable... Learn to rejoice with others so that despite situations around you, you won't be this bitter...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by chyckxx(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
praiseneofingz:
mine was last year when I sat my parent down and told them I won 500k on bet9ja my dad started rolling on the floor and my mom was crying tears of joy calling God's name 1milliin times singing "how great you are" my dad was just walking Upandan like inspector....thjs time I was scared and didn't know how to tell them I was joking because I will be disowned.

after 3days I told them it was a joke my dad told me I should get out of his house and mom started another cry again this time tears of sorrow......it took the intervention of family members to resolve the issue after a month
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by olu1759(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
2013,i was in my final yr Nd that was d last time I did April fool shi,6am I called my mom from school that I've been rusticated not knowing ion have enough call card,before I could say April fool,call dropped.she couldn't call me cos she believed me,i had to wait till day break to get card oo,my mama don cry tire.....I regret ooooo.since den I nor de do again ooo.

12 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Everyday is a fool's day under APC. I'm used to it

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
I slapped my boss and then screamed Apri Fool!
undecided
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by BluePearls(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Odobopa:
I slapped my boss and then screamed Apri Fool!
undecided

He will give you sack letter and scream April fool!

5 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
free2ryhme:

Shame no dey catch you and all those that responded with their April fools prank?

Stop being bitter. Many of those who already posted here here have better lives than you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by maasoap(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
praiseneofingz:

People use bad news for a reason now. Bad news means everyone would be relieved the moment you shout April Fool! But good news means dampened spirit after you shout April Fool!

3 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Neoteny(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cloned a termination of appointment letter for a colleague.

He nearly died of heart attack.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by mtngloetiartel: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Samsimple:
mine goes thus:

on the 31st of march 2016 I asked my best friend to dash me some cash cuz I was damn broke as in I got only 50 naira for my bank acct.. After whining and pleading he promised to send 5000 to me... I just thanked God, throughout the day I was expecting the alert but for where... I called his number till I slept off but he refuse to pick...

on the 1st of April I received a text I just look at the pop up notification without really going through the message I was certain it was a bank alert not just any kind of bank alert buh credit bank alert grin... i checked my torn wallet brought out my squeezed last card enter bike to the nearest ATM...

when I got there the queue was damn too long I just shouted "snake", omo line scatter I just stroll enter front
con tell dem "April fool" grin

finally I stood face to face with the ATM people where already raining insult on me, I don't give a fvck joor I was a five thousand naira or more... I typed my pin **** .. typed in the amount 5000 naira... buh the atm wrote "insufficient funds on the screen"

I was dumbfounded I checked the text OMG credit alert of 50naira... I called my guy he picked up immediately I told him what happened buh he just shouted

"April fool"!!!!!!!

as I sit dey type now I don dey organise my revenge....

so how far
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by JMOB(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
free2ryhme:

Uncle, with all ur engagement, where have you led Nigeria to? Abeg, allow people to chill!

15 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by kaysmith(f): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by u3man(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
shocked shocked
swiz123:
I can never be a victim but the architect.

We were at work when I suddenly remembered that it was April 1st. I picked up my colleague's phone, went outside,dialed my number and rushed in to pick the imaginary call. After answering the call with a very serious voice, I told my jnr colleague that the boss wants him to bring some stuffs to a said location.(mind you, the stuff was a heavy one). The guy believed me cos his own phone was off.

Out of an unusual enthusiasm to impress his boss, the boy lifted the package with swift and off he went,without considering the scorching heat of the sun.

Sha, he returned darker than his original complexion, dropped the load and returned to work without saying a word.

I have been skeptical of him ever since then.
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by kullozone(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sweetopia:
Hehehehehe... Last year April fool was fun. I spilled ketchup on my white top.. Put it in my mouth also.. Made a dramatic entrance to the living room and fell to the ground clutching my chest and choking out the ketchup.. Coman see crying that dat, I didn't know when I stood up laughing my ass out

The asss that you laughed out, is it big? smiley
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by kullozone(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Daslim180:
Gone passed that....... I graduated from that a long time ago.

So why you kon dey occupy space for people wey never pass that stage

4 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
BluePearls:

He will give you sack letter and scream April fool!

Well he can't sack me.
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Guyoo: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mine was years back I made up a text message of my upcoming traditional marriage and church wedding to another girl and then sent it to my girlfriend by text message, when she got it, she replied me with all the curse in the whole world on how she loved and trusted me and now I have dumped her to marry another girl, she was heartbroken and devastating and it took a lot of talking to convince her that that was an April fool joke and the relationship was never the same again

7 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by kullozone(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
free2ryhme:

I said it! I always knew This guy has a strange mental problem.

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by olayinkaboss11(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
I hide my number to call my gf, so I told her that am an efcc officer, that she and some of her colleague defrauded her company and she should be at efcc office first thing on Tuesday morning. I sounded so serious that her voice was jittery before I told her its April fool

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by naijalodge(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
lol..my gurl called me 3am in the morning and suggested we break up since we've bin having a lil misunderstanding lately, felt kinda bad cos i really love her, i told her to have a rethink and give me her final answer during the day in a bid to change her mind, she insisted she had tot about it and thus her final decision, my heart was already pounding cos i knew how much she loved me and the extent she would go on a normal day to maintain the relationship, nt until i remembered it was April 1st then i instantly grew balls and told her
"it's ok since it would make her happy" babe was surprised i didn't hesitate nor press further, the next thing i heard was April fool, how would u ever think i would break up with u, would u want me to die, in my mind i was like "yeah, call me the boss grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Clementz0(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
praiseneofingz:

Guy U Nearly Finished Me With Laughter grin[quote author=praiseneofingz post=66336527] mine was last year when I sat my parent down and told them I won 500k on bet9ja my dad started rolling on the floor and my mom was crying tears of joy calling God's name 1milliin times singing "how great you are" my dad was just walking Upandan like inspector....thjs time I was scared and didn'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
This happened lots of years back. I was in sss1 yeah, this girl i invited home and manhandled her bwests with enough licking,svcking and pressing but she no let me penetrate.... Next two days was april 1st. So my cousin came over & told me that there was trouble. I was surpprised by the serious look on his face tho, so i asked & he said that girl u invited has been hospitalized for breaśt pod. I have never heard of breast pod in my life b4 ao i became confused & restless cos i actually believed him cos he was the one who introduced me to her... Omo i no rest till night oo cos he said she mentioned my name to her dad. It was until very late that he started laughing at my uneasiness & told me he was actually pulling an april fool on me since morning... Chai!! Na since then i know say my cousin na big fool...

7 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by selflover(f): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
my boyfriend just a picture of a baby ultrasound. he told me his main chick is pregnant for him and that even though he loves me. he cant continue with me. i was still crying when he sent the second picture i almost collapsed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook / The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.