Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,406 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (22726 Views)

Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by TreMain: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2018
A Nigerian twitter user, @nwikyernest, revealed that he does never check through his partner's phone or stalk on her, while he condemn d act.

According to him, spying or stalking on your partner can be very disastrous to the health of any relationship, he however never deny finding some bitter truth, he said " when u break that, U inevitably find it".

Secretly checking partner's phone has destroyed a lot if relationship, does it in any way even strengthen relationship??

https://www.gistrealm.com/i-dont-go-through-my-girls-phone-it-is-called-maturity-and-trust-twitter-user-do-u-agree/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Has nothing to do with maturity...

I also believe we shouldn't go through our partner's phone but when that partner is making a conscious effort to keep his/her phone away... then my brother, it is time to throw away maturity and trust.

298 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by UDUJ(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

I also believe we shouldn't go through our partner's phone but when that partner is making a conscious effort to keep his/her phone away... then my brother, it is time to throw away maturity and trust.

On point cool

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Olalan(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Sometimes a pep into your partners phone could be revealing of her true person. Guess the guy is so so scared of finding anything disturbing.
BTW all cheating partners were once trusted by their lovers.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by CoolFreeday(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2018
Agree
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2018
grin

As much as possible i dont like it either...I love my privacy & i want my partner to respect that...

But u know.."THINKER ARE DOER" ..this is very true. If he insist to check my phone, we'll do it the same time.. cool grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Uyiii: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2018
common shattap thereundecided, just tell us your babe's using a Nokia torch light phone.
maturity ko, insecurity nicheesy

Fellaz in the house, there's no way, I repeat no way your girlfriend will have a NL, instagram, Facebook, whatsapp, snapchat, twitter accounts and you tell me she's not cheating on the matured arse you're forming.

the only way I won't check my partners phone is if she's using a toy phone, even at that, I'll still check from time to time to make sure there's no inbuilt device in that toy phonecheesy

p.s: I do the checking only, she doesn't have any right to check mine, nor be trade by barter.
I can see the girls angered and triggered, if you like vex.
if this will make you not like me and not slide to my dm again, ehnn even though, I like am like thatcheesy

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by lenghtinny(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2018
That n*gga Issa fool angry

It has got nothing to do with maturity and trust, it's just trying to play safe because the end result will be disastrous for the victim.
Before someone decides to snoop on his/her partner's phone, he/she must have seen some signs of deceit.

You can fall in love easily but if you trust easily then you are doomed.

33 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by mickeyenglish(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2018

It's not trust and maturity my brother,you do that because you are sacred of the unknown.

Your case is like a foolish man who keeps having unprotected sex with random prostitutes and is very scared to go for a free HIV/AIDS test.

Better go through it now or forever live with the coming consequences.

BTW, spying or intruding on the privacy of your lover is actually synonymous to spying a country.If a country like US spies on its citizens, they are able to weed out the perpetrators of crime to save them and their fellow countrymen from collateral damages, same as spying on your lover, you quickly detach yourself and terminate all forms of treachery and false commitments with the postiferous vermin of a Woman.

Post No Bill

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2018
I check my girls phone but I don't allow her to check min3...Girls are made to be loyal to men. Why would my girl be checking my phone, what is she looking for?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by babyfaceafrica: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
This is supers story
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by free2ryhme: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
TreMain:
A Nigerian twitter user, @nwikyernest, revealed that he does never check through his partner's phone or stalk on her, while he condemn d act.

According to him, spying or stalking on your partner can be very disastrous to the health of any relationship, he however never deny finding some bitter truth, he said " when u break that, U inevitably find it".

Secretly checking partner's phone has destroyed a lot if relationship, does it in any way even strengthen relationship??

https://www.gistrealm.com/i-dont-go-through-my-girls-phone-it-is-called-maturity-and-trust-twitter-user-do-u-agree/

1 Share

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by thatabokiboiy: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
I've never tried that shiit

Who dey find something go see plenty something. Ignorance is bliss grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by aiir2303(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

On effing point
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by kullozone(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2018
Hahahaha!

This is an example of the kind of guy who'll commit suicide, when he eventually finds out that his girlfriend actually has a boyfriend.

Oga, you're doomed smiley

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Lexusgs430: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2018
OK o..... See no evil, read no evil, find no evil & hear no evil....
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Ambitionsway: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2018
Checking on your partner phone/PC depends on the individual. so that guy should shut his damn mouth on this Esther Sunday or we get his lips fried up like chicken. lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Ebukamath(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2018
lemme check my gf messages
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by masks(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

lol! WORD!!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by stevodot22(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2018
Abeg! Don't tell me that. There are other things u do that other guys don't do, not checking ur wife or girl's phone is not the definition of maturity.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by nuggarito: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2018
You talking trash boy, dated my girl for 3 years had this mindset, babe started acting strange , had to check her phone, I saw wonders, trust your girl at your own peril, every girl needs a check, so you dont become a big time fool. Who maturity help when you don dey be fool already.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by 234GT(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2018
Leave maturity.
Checking your babes phone can reveal a lot and save you from wasting precious time in a relationship heading for nowhere.

25 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Aweboyaweboy: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2018
I don't agree. if we trust each other then we should have access to each others phones.
why not eliminate all the doubts than still keeping a room for it in ur relationship.
smart cheats leave no traces no matter how much u look

22 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by obainojazz(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2018
Even if you don't go through your girl's phone, don't trust her completely man.

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2018
TreMain:

Make we fry rug Abi; I just pity you brother.
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Yes I do but I trust her
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by hypnotic(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2018
i pity you

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Dottore: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2018
Your only reason not to go to her phone is because u can't stand the evil you will encounter.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by MztaIkp(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2018
It is called minding your own business and it has nothing to do with trust.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by otimothy(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2018
Save yourself the stress and don't go near your partners phone, they might not be cheating quite alright but you would always find something that would make you question their loyalty and once that seed is planted, it germinates into a bloody forest.....in other words, don't check your partners phone to avoid early grave.

5 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Adasun(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2018
What maturity or trust

Da only phone dat shouldn't be check is mine.as for hers,i will continue scrutinzing frm tym to tym

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) / History: Women Who Died For Love / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.