Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (22724 Views)

Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2018
This is why relationships in this age are overrated. I'd rather just fúck around. Don't check your babe's phone, your headache, that last WhatsApp notification she got was me texting her what area the uber taxi should pick her up.

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by prettyesther20: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2018
Study has it that people who are obsessed about whether their partner is cheating or not are the ones actually cheating or intend to undecided...

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2018
This guy is new to falling in love and fears loosing the only girl who ever accepted him, There is no such thing as trust dealing with human being because every one has a mind of their own and the vast majority are good at pretending.

If his girl has the opportunity, she would snoop through his phone looking for CONFIRMATION BIAS because human are naturally biased so getting a confirmation to back it up is instinct for long time successful survival among same specie. This psychology plays out because of the competition among species.
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Malawian(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2018
234GT:
Leave maturity.
Checking your babes phone can reveal a lot and save you from wasting precious time in a relationship heading for nowhere.
Wa gba yi.
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by spencekat(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Has nothing to do with maturity...

I also believe we shouldn't go through our partner's phone but when that partner is making a conscious effort to keep his/her phone away... then my brother, it is time to throw away maturity and trust.
May God bless you
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by omooba969(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2018
Wahala dey o. grin
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by HoodBillionaire: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2018
who high bp help
i trust no one
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by ChiefSweetus: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Aweboyaweboy:
I don't agree. if we trust each other then we should have access to each others phones.
As in!!! I dey wait make i see if i go understand wetin those undercover idiots dey talk. Anyway sha, to each his own.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Puth22(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2018
This one weak me oo

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by openmine(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2018
At times not checking on one's phone doesn't necessarily mean U trust the person!

It simply means U neither have the time or strength for that emotional path!
In other words,I cherish my peace of mind always!

U guys are just giving urselves unnecessary high blood pressure by turning into a detective because of ur partner....

Whoever wants to flirt or cheat will do so nicely and no one including the partner will ever know or suspect!

My peace of mine is paramount!

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Dejiy10(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2018
I check her phone, she checks my phone.. no big deal. keeps us both updated and in check (if you know what I mean) . Call it immaturity, it's your headache. chao

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by jericco1(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2018
no biggie I often times leave my phone with my gal. no qualms

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
so i will not watch movie, pictures and play game in my girlfriends phone again when am using nokia touchlight?

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by omooba969(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
prettyesther20:
Study has it that people who are obsessed about whether their partner is cheating or not are the ones actually cheating or intend to undecided...

Reference your claim biko. grin

Gibberish. cool

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by derrydinny: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
if countries can have spies, why can't I? I get my girl's phone almost every time, it is not only cheating, you will know through her chats if she likes you or just want your money or if she talks about personal things you share with her to her friend, you will at least know her true character especially when you check her group chats with friends
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by jaxxy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
TreMain:
A Nigerian twitter user, @nwikyernest, revealed that he does never check through his partner's phone or stalk on her, while he condemn d act.

According to him, spying or stalking on your partner can be very disastrous to the health of any relationship, he however never deny finding some bitter truth, he said " when u break that, U inevitably find it".

Secretly checking partner's phone has destroyed a lot if relationship, does it in any way even strengthen relationship??

https://www.gistrealm.com/i-dont-go-through-my-girls-phone-it-is-called-maturity-and-trust-twitter-user-do-u-agree/

I agreement disagree with u!

Never checking ur partners fone is the BIGGEST mistake u can make in relationship/Life. Cos u will only know what he or she wants u to know about them. Is dat sufficient info for u to know who ure about to spend the rest of ur life with? Risking alot for??

However

On the flip side Checking ur partners fone every single time u find the chance or demanding to see it all the time will only make u a paranoid human being and incapable of trust.

So u have have a balanced approach to it. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
For me checking my partner's phone is a must!
But the catch is knowin what to check.
I always laugh when guys search the inbox of their partners whereas they should be searching the outbox/sent messages.
Any idiot can stalk, toast or fantasize to a chic through her inbox but it would take a cheat to consent via her replies!

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by lastempero: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
If its a bilateral relationship the type that exist between Nigeria and China,u don't have any right to go through her phone but if it's a mutual type of relationship the one that exist between a Fulani man and his cow,my man that phone belongs to you biko.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
The only time u might be forced to take a peek at her phone is if she's acting all suspiciously. U wouldn't want to contact some deadly STD frm ur partner cos u acted all matured and give him/her ur total trustcheesy.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by blazesam(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bros ur own na story. I knw u wella, u wey sabi check ur babe phone je, she been kum tel my mumcy. U kum here here the talk bicos nobdy the see?
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by ceejayluv(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
This is trash!! Any woman that i cannot take her phone and go out with it, or she taking my phone out freely, that's a fraudulent relationship/ marriage.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
U're on your own my broda grin
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by mylove4God(f): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
I check my girls phone but I don't allow her to check min3...Girls are made to be loyal to men. Why would my girl be checking my phone, what is she looking for?
Exactly what you are looking for in her own

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by olutekunbii: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
continue till she finish you and leave. girlfriend not even wife. not at generation we are oo. ama check check check and spy till I get something .

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by adecz: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
"Maturity, Trust"....

In this era of runs & 'side' action

Be deluding yourself... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Platony(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Omoh,...leave am. Ders notin lyk maturity n trust wateva, u're jst takin preventive measures. U're avoiding heartbreaks or soul damage lol...Sm tins ar beta nt known. U jst no wan get BP reloaded. grin grin

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by bubudedullest: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
as e de hot

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by bubudedullest: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin
adecz:

"Maturity, Trust"....

adecz:

"Maturity, Trust"....

adecz:

"Maturity, Trust"....

maybe she's the one financing him.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Ashmark(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
U

5 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
mylove4God:

Exactly what you are looking for in her own

If she has another bobo...
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Kobomax(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol this op sef. Truth is I tell my girl this - I won't go through her phone... I trust her... Blah blah blah. But the minute she enters the bathroom I turn CIA agent. I know all her passwords although I pretend not to. But unless she is a good at formatting her social media chats and sms, then I think everyone is safe so far.

Op please o!! Trust.....but verify. For health reasons.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Sike(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mtcheww. Maturity ko, mortality ni. Lubbishhhh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood / History: Women Who Died For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.