Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (22727 Views)

Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by GOFRONT(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Oga thanks for this eye opener!!!

How can they say I should not go through my Gf phone when we are living in a Smartphone era shocked

It is just like saying a federal parastatal or Ministry should not be Audited!!

This mentality goes a long way to show how Nigerians are living and are ever ready to live with the "SUFFERING ND SMILING" Syndrome

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
I don't honestly believe it has anything to do with maturity actually , we are curious ,unsatisfied and stubborn its man's nature ..I believe its about trust
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by thowbie7ven(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
I check my girls phone but I don't allow her to check min3...Girls are made to be loyal to men. Why would my girl be checking my phone, what is she looking for?
she's looking for her period...
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Ihatelove(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
checking phones has saved a lot of people from heartbreaks since angry, do it when he or she is least expecting it
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by stainlesslamon1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
You checking your woman � or girl � friend phone � is not bad at all,is for you to know her sincerity because ladies they lied alot when it comes to relationship. You need to check so that you will no the danger � ahead or makes an amendment. It has happened to me before the lady I trusted I never no a dick has Bleep her,mistakenly as I login into my facebook account her own was not log out eventually it open behold what I saw was big than me. She is telling the guy she has missed her period that she is pregnant,the guy started to insult her and block her in facebook. When I asked she told me it happen since January but after my investigation and confrontation with the guy he confess and pleaded with me that it happen three days back. And the guy is a church ⛪ worker in Redeem church Opolo Divine parish,I don't want to mention names here. I feel sick seriously my BP increase,but now my woman � has pleaded for forgiveness and I have forgiven her. The issue is had it been that I have paid her marital rite and such happen,no matter the pleading I will divorce her instantly. My conclusion is this checking his/her will make you know what's happening around if only you can bear the pains. I learnt not to give a lady 70% of my love, rather I will give the 45-50% of my heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by sulasa07(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
In ghen ghen voice;"Who b dat"
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Donjazzy12(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
TreMain:
A Nigerian twitter user, @nwikyernest, revealed that he does never check through his partner's phone or stalk on her, while he condemn d act.

According to him, spying or stalking on your partner can be very disastrous to the health of any relationship, he however never deny finding some bitter truth, he said " when u break that, U inevitably find it".

Secretly checking partner's phone has destroyed a lot if relationship, does it in any way even strengthen relationship??

https://www.gistrealm.com/i-dont-go-through-my-girls-phone-it-is-called-maturity-and-trust-twitter-user-do-u-agree/

Does she check yours? Na fools like una dey train other peoples children thinking they are yours. Your madam go just they bring am from every direction. Neighbors, relations, everywhere!
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Donjazzy12(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
stainlesslamon1:
You checking your woman � or girl � friend phone � is not bad at all,is for you to know her sincerity because ladies they lied alot when it comes to relationship. You need to check so that you will no the danger � ahead or makes an amendment. It has happened to me before the lady I trusted I never no a dick has Bleep her,mistakenly as I login into my facebook account her own was not log out eventually it open behold what I saw was big than me. She is telling the guy she has missed her period that she is pregnant,the guy started to insult her and block her in facebook. When I asked she told me it happen since January but after my investigation and confrontation with the guy he confess and pleaded with me that it happen three days back. And the guy is a church ⛪ worker in Redeem church Opolo Divine parish,I don't want to mention names here. I feel sick seriously my BP increase,but now my woman � has pleaded for forgiveness and I have forgiven her. The issue is had it been that I have paid her marital rite and such happen,no matter the pleading I will divorce her instantly. My conclusion is this checking his/her will make you know what's happening around if only you can bear the pains. I learnt not to give a lady 70% of my love, rather I will give the 45-50% of my heart
You forgave her? Honestly, you deserve whatever she does to you.
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by anonymous1759(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=TreMain post=66331725]A Nigerian twitter user, @nwikyernest, revealed that he does never check through his partner's phone or stalk on her, while he condemn d act.

According to him, spying or stalking on your partner can be very disastrous to the health of any relationship, he however never deny finding some bitter truth, he said " when u break that, U inevitably find it".

Secretly checking partner's phone has destroyed a lot if relationship, does it in any way even strengthen relationship??

The only woman I can trust in the world is mom. Checking of phone is allowed . Any girl who operate anything other than her regular text is a suspect . (Facebook, instagram, I message, whatsapp, Badoo etc). What is she lookin for? Any girl who have all these app, have the intention to met other guys. Same goes for the guys.
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by AntiWailer: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
That can save you from raising a bastard.
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by otswag(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Has nothing to do with maturity...

I also believe we shouldn't go through our partner's phone but when that partner is making a conscious effort to keep his/her phone away... then my brother, it is time to throw away maturity and trust.
This about sums it up

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by oluwadeeboi(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
na because you dey knack other girls ni. this has nothing to do with maturity
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by TheHod: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Not bad checking you partner phone. Its for clarity so that u will knw who u r dealing or dating. I think this is one thing that have destroyed alot of marriages. Bcus dey refused to do the needful while dey were dating. However, checking your partner phone save one heartbreak. What is the need of hiding your phone from your partner when u knw u have nothing to hid. Trust no one.
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Really true talk some poepels does not know,
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by kelvinovie25(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
funny way people live, The private part isn't private btw both partners but Thier phone is private. hmm
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Papertrail11(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
i once askd my ex gf to give me her phone sometimes around 2016 checkd a chat between her and a bloke where she called me temp bf cos i didnt giv her money as swiftly as she asked few days prior to that time i showed her and she was beggn check a few times it reveals more about the person
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by MissJoy29(f): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
oyb:
the interesting thing is that it is the same people whe are obsessed with going through their spouses devices that are also maniacally secretive. go figure
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by MissJoy29(f): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
oyb:
the interesting thing is that it is the same people whe are obsessed with going through their spouses devices that are also maniacally secretive. go figure
God will Bless you my brother. Anyone who is obsessed with checking my phone and asking questions like a detective is already suspect number one. How do you know I'm trying to hide something in my phone if you are not hiding one or have hidden something there yourself?

Transperancy is key FOR BOTH PARTIES. And it's not just about giving you access to my phone. Besides, why would I want to develop high blood pressure early? Cos that's what I see as the effect of two timing and cheating. But let's assume I don't love my life and HBP is bae, I will cheat smart. I don't need to list ways of cheating smart here. But all those people up being particular about phone haven't seen really smart cheats.

Btw,I haven't seen where it's written that only ladies' phone should be checked. Or do those guys above me want to bring African man mentality to this too? My partner and I should be free with our phones.

Cc: chocberry,
cassyrooy,
purityval.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by MissJoy29(f): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
prettyesther20:
Study has it that people who are obsessed about whether their partner is cheating or not are the ones actually cheating or intend to undecided...
Thank you
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by MissJoy29(f): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
asuustrike2009:

point of correction, at relationship platform is a side by side thing. Both parties are to be loyal to each other. it takes a selfish and pride man to hide his phone from his girl why he spies on his lover's phone.
God Bless you.
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by parismoore: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Has nothing to do with maturity...

I also believe we shouldn't go through our partner's phone but when that partner is making a conscious effort to keep his/her phone away... then my brother, it is time to throw away maturity and trust.
I pronounce blessings on you for this...
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by purityval(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

God will Bless you my brother. Anyone who is obsessed with checking my phone and asking questions like a detective is already suspect number one. How do you know I'm trying to hide something in my phone if you are not hiding one or have hidden something there yourself?

Transperancy is key FOR BOTH PARTIES. And it's not just about giving you access to my phone. Besides, why would I want to develop high blood pressure early? Cos that's what I see as the effect of two timing and cheating. But let's assume I don't love my life and HBP is bae, I will cheat smart. I don't need to list ways of cheating smart here. But all those people up being particular about phone haven't seen really smart cheats.

Btw,I haven't seen where it's written that only ladies' phone should be checked. Or do those guys above me want to bring African man mentality to this too? My partner and I should be free with our phones.

Cc: chocberry,
cassyrooy,
purityval.

It's funny the comments I have read up there. So we are now at the point where not checking a partners phone is termed maturity? Funny how others are trying to load it down on the female folks and the blame going around... What's that?

Not checking your partners phone is in no way a prove of maturity. Oh! Because you don't want to have a heart attack? So in your mind you know one Way or the other that something might be hidden (lack of trust)

Maturity is the ability to pick up your partners phone, go through it in and out and drop it back, not because you are suspicious but because you know that there is nothing hidden And he/she can do same to your gadget. If your partner can't pick your phone and reply a girl/guy chatting you up, ya'all need to evaluate that relationship.

Bottom line is RELATIONSHIPS are messed up. All we have now is people seeking to satisfy whatever momentary need they have and move on afterwards. Love is SCAM.... Relationship is SCAM.... Marriage is FRAUD.
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by MissJoy29(f): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
purityval:

It's funny the comments I have read up there. So we are now at the point where not checking a partners phone is termed maturity? Funny how others are trying to load it down on the female folks and the blame going around... What's that?

Not checking your partners phone is in no way a prove of maturity. Oh! Because you don't want to have a heart attack? So in your mind you know one Way or the other that something might be hidden (lack of trust)

Maturity is the ability to pick up your partners phone, go through it in and out and drop it back, not because you are suspicious but because you know that there is nothing hidden And he/she can do same to your gadget. If your partner can't pick your phone and reply a girl/guy chatting you up, ya'all need to evaluate that relationship.

Bottom line is RELATIONSHIPS are messed up. All we have now is people seeking to satisfy whatever momentary need they have and move on afterwards. Love is SCAM.... Relationship is SCAM.... Marriage is FRAUD.

The comments are truly funny. Especially from the guys. It beats my imagination the kind of boys/men that are raised nowadays.

There's nothing wrong in checking your partners phone. If you are comfortable with it. I for one don't do it. It's so rare for me to do it. But if he wants to, fine. I have got nothing to hide. If eventually I want to do it too, I shouldn't hear, "you are a lady. Ladies don't check out a man's phone". The two parties should have access to their phones if they want.
But the bad one is to have am insecure partner who won't allow your phone to rest.

I disagree with the latter parts of your last paragraph though
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by lagoos: 3:53am On Apr 02, 2018
if your relationship is like a blank page then you dont need to ask her because she tells you everything as do you it more mature to open up gradually to your patner than using back door channel
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Ellabae(f): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2018
I don't check my partner's phone. I cannot stress myself over nothing cos the trust is already there.
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by vickrichie001(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2018
what is this one saying,my brother u better do d needful n stop deceiving urself...Trust ko,maturity ni.....jes get ready to b doomed
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by aswani(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Where do people get the time to be checking other people's phone sef?

I have never and will never check anyone else's phone and my life hasn't been the hell that all these people that check phones seem to have.

If your partner is not trustworthy, no amount of phone checking will change them. People have been cheating on each other since before smartphones anyway so they can do it without exposing themselves on their phone.

You might as well check the phone of all your relatives regularly to make sure they are not planning against you. Where will the phone checking end? Your colleagues at work nko, sebi you want to know.
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by piagetskinner(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by piagetskinner(m): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
well in a relationship where there's trust....and none of them is unfaithful i agree...

for me Im not even following my babe on any social media platform (Facebook IG twitter )except WhatsApp

so I'm not even aware of any activity she's involved in on those platforms if there are any
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by mattiu(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
na only God know wetin she give u chop
Re: "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) / History: Women Who Died For Love / She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.