Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Best Hosting And Domain Registrar Company In Nigeria. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Hosting And Domain Registrar Company In Nigeria. (1667 Views)

The You Need To See This Best Web Hosting Company And Domain Registrar / Best .NG Domain Registrar / Top Five Cheap Domain Registrar Companies For .com, .ng And .com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Hosting And Domain Registrar Company In Nigeria. by adejohn1998(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2018
There are many website hosting companies that can be paid in Naira either through a Nigerian bank or an online payment system such as Quickteller, web switch, etc. Some of them can be pretty affordable and reliable, but it's not easy to tell which is which. That's why I present to you WHOGOHOST. They have a cheap hosting plan that comes with a free.ng domain . You can also buy your domain from them for #1250 and above. They have a well organised and a responsive Customer service Agent. They respond to messages very fast. They also provide information about your hosted site and lots more. Not only that, they also - Secure your site using SSL and SiteLock. They have a plan that is called Whogohost BizGrowth.

Whogohost BizGrowth gives your growing business a unique, yet affordable online presence to help you grow your business and expose you to a wider range of customers.

To get started kindly click on this link below
https://www.?aff=3071
Re: The Best Hosting And Domain Registrar Company In Nigeria. by Bigboy289(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Use this link https:///2EcHJLR
Re: The Best Hosting And Domain Registrar Company In Nigeria. by Ebiteinye: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
I think the best web hosting website in Nigeria is spikehost.com.ng, their prices are very affordable, the speed is second to none, lifetime free SSL and domain name protection. Check them out and use the promo code: midyear

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Spam Ip's On My Forum / Get Paid Writing HTML And Javascript Codes Only / How To Get 150$ Or More Online Within Just 2 To 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.