Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work (1179 Views)

I Will Pay NGN2000 If You Can Make This Website Work And Tell Me How You Did It. / Patner With Me Lets Make Our First $300-$3000 Online With Affiliate Marketing! / How Did Google Make This Cool Google Doodle And Can U Make Urs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by abbeysamue(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2010
The rule of this thread is that, you will introduce yourself and give a brief overview of what you are doing, and we will also be sharing tips of how to better our business and other idea crossflow. If you are ready lets get started.

I will open this thread, My name is Kawonise Abiodun and I controls the blog http://kawotek.com/blog and http://forex.kawotek.com. Presently I am blogging on "Making Money Blogging" and also on "Tips and Strategy on Forex Trading". I am offering for a limited time opportunity for Guest Blogging on the two blogs and it will be a way to kickstart link building for us bloggers here in Nigeria.

Happy to meet you, if you are a blogger.
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by just4just: 5:31am On May 09, 2010
This is good start, my name is israel im new in blogging but i l know this thread will be good for all bloggers.  Pls let me where to get domain registration and hosting for cheap in naira.
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by hdwada: 12:04pm On May 13, 2010
This is good start, my name is israel im new in blogging but i l know this thread will be good for all bloggers. Pls let me where to get domain registration and hosting for cheap in naira.

To start blogging go to http://www.blogger.com it's free and all you have to do is open an account, an follow the instructions
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by okechukwu3: 7:38pm On May 14, 2010
I am not yet a blogger,but i want to be,what is the difference between blog and website?
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by hdwada: 11:57am On May 18, 2010
Blogs are an easy way to start some internet biz, you can write a blog on anything. Just like how people kept dairies in the past or I am sure some people still do.
There was a blog of a student who had to work as a prostitute in London, where she posted her stories anonymously of her jobs and one night stands. She with time picked up a large group of followers and everyone wanted to reveal her true identity.
She made a lot of money from her blog, and copy rights as some film producers want to use her story.

But then again blogs are not just for making money, I use one of my blogs as a photo album and diary of my children growing up and share the blog with different members of my family all over the world.
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by suxes2005(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2010
@Martins, wbsite outlooks says ur site cost
$3k+ USD, Anyways, why most visitors from kenya?

Will soon launch ma blog!

SHALOM
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by frdolaclub(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2010
I am a blogger too. Forex trading, web design and internet marketing. my blog http://freedollarclub.com/blog
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by consultmartins(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2010
suxes2005:

@Martins, wbsite outlooks says your site cost
$3k+ USD, Anyways, why most visitors from kenya?

Will soon launch ma blog!

SHALOM

I understand your point but let me enlighten you a little bit. Websiteoutlook.com is only an estimate and does not represent a true figure. The value of your Blog depends on how much the buyer is willing to pay for it. As for my Blog traffic, my domain statistics and google analytics shows that most of my visitors are from U.S, followed by UK, then Nigeria.
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by netmoney(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2010
oke_chukwu:

I am not yet a blogger,but i want to be,what is the difference between blog and website?

A blog is a website. It's just one type of website. Another type of website include forum just like this site NAIRALAND.COM

Bottom line is: There is no difference!
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by Caroguama(f): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2010
netmoney:

A blog is a website. It's just one type of website. Another type of website include forum just like this site NAIRALAND.COM

Bottom line is: There is no difference!

I dont think so. Because There is a difference between a blog and website. A website is just static, more like your online business card, an end-user for selling your products or services. While a blog is where you constantly write articles on a daily basis and socialize with your readers. Thereby pulling them to your static website for sales.

Anyway, I am a blogger.
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by debeginin(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2010
I am Louis a Forex trader and internet marketer.Check my blogs www.forex-trading-tutorials.com and www.money-streams-blog..com
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by goldenval(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2010
My name is Valentine, Am a blogger and founder of http://bigmoneyweb.com and http://advertglobe.com thanks
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by Loadedcity: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Space booked......
Re: If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work by Ayzeeez: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
check out www.gbaabe.com

(1) (Reply)

XMAS Web Design Promo / Why You Should Become A Web Developer At Yemlat Tech / How To Use Facebook Comment On Wordpress - NCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.