Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race (26695 Views)

Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency / Fayemi Declares Free Education In Less Than 24 Hours In Office / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Declares, Says APC Will Defeat, Jail Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by mikolo80: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
CioAngels:
Governor's office have become their family dynasty that they just wakeup and say I want to run for governorship, your first coming what difference did you make in your state? I guess nothing. Allow someone new to run,
where have you ever seen someone being allowed
were you allowed to walk
were you allowed to pass exam
were you allowed to get job or did you contest and win

who knows, that person could be better than you 1000times.
if you can't win election you are 0 times better

When you see them eager to govern, you will know they want to go and steal what they could not steal in their first coming. Awon ole.
now you've called them thief are you ok
have you solved the problem
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by mikolo80: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Engraced2020:
I was part of the Youth if you study the video
ok we see if you are the majority or minorty representative after election
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by mikolo80: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Heywhizzy:
see how you exposed your foolishness.. Are politicians not also voters?
you sse how you exposed your stupidity
they are voted for

.. if you want to oppose, be logical and sensible
who your logic epp
how many election you don win
how many problem you don solve
ranting online where no body knows you exist
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by ihatesycophant(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
zlantanfan:
At least he recognises he is going to be kicked out with buhari 2019.

For crying out loud is public office these people personal retirement home, don't these idiots have any successful life outside politics.

Tufiakwa
Why not make yourself available for public office rather than being jealous of those that provided themselves to be used. I don't think the law restrict you from vying for any post. The law permit anyone to vote and to be voted for. Stop your jealous and put on action.
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by Chetimah(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
mankan2k7:

Ore, na yourself you dey deceived. Ekiti is for Fayose, Eleka is for Ekiti. APC will be so disappointed in d forth coming election. We are anxiously waiting for a repeat of their disgrace in Ekiti guber poll come July. Fayemi and d likes are past tense in Ekiti politics. I may not respond to my mention again
what are you saying so u still believe fayose popularity make him won the last election Ok if it was,you will understand dat fayose is different from eleka...they are related nor com from the same background......let wait and see...more also were s ur pvc for to be sure u r eligible to vote....
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by Jammy28(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ijaya123:

You are here calling someone's father a bastard.
What happened to decorum in public space?

I really don't support people insulting elders or politicians on public/social media.
But Fayemi deserves that.

Yoruba do call the sons or daughters that sells their father's or mother's properties as OMO ALE (bastard), APA (scoundrel), ARUN'GUN (prodigal child) ati AKO T'ILE TA.

For all of Fayemi's antics,lies,daylight executive robberies and propagandas in Ekiti State,the only thing that made me hate him was his decision to sell the ONLY Oodua Investment heritage, Oodua Textile Mill Company, built in Ado-Ekiti around the Chief Obafemi Awolowo era.
Other governors, knowing it will consume a fortune to resuscitate it, left that for the future, but Fayemi came and sold all the remaining equipment of the textile mill and converted it to a nonsensical artisans village where you can't find a single artisan working or creating anything.

If you call him ako t'ile ta or omo ale;...I won't support you, but at the same time, I won't take any objections to that.

But please don't insult elders oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by Billionboi: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikolo80:
how e no de sweet you
oga no b evribdy dey selfish like u and this useless Nigerian politicians.
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by miceroms: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
If Fayemi is already in the campaign mood then everything about Ajaokuta Steel revitalisation would be abandoned. I suggest the President demands his resignation letter and appoint a new Minister so that that company can start running immediately.
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by mikolo80: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Billionboi:
oga no b evribdy dey selfish like u and this useless Nigerian politicians.
and that is why everybody will continue to lament while we get stupid rich.who your selflessness epp.greed is good man
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by Heywhizzy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikolo80:
you sse how you exposed your stupidity
they are voted for who your logic epp
how many election you don win
how many problem you don solve
ranting online where no body knows you exist
you're the Mumu that is ranting, busy quoting everyone cos you have no life

You're a certified dunce, so once you get voted for, it automatically strips you of your right to vote.. one would wonder if you even know your Human Rights

no-one knows you either.. Dullards full Nairaland sha, such a pity
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by Billionboi: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikolo80:
and that is why everybody will continue to lament while we get stupid rich.who your selflessness epp.greed is good man
after all d greed,u still die.

Well.... Everybody in his own lane.
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by blacknp(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Zoharariel:
He has stolen enough money from the ministry of mines and steel development - and wants to lavish it on his guber campaign in Ekiti.

I do not like Fayose because of his fish & ponmo infrastructure but this bastard called Fayemi must be disgraced once again & kicked out of the Ekiti politics into an everlasting oblivion & obscurity.
Are you in Ekiti State or just wailing from afar?From your frustrated statement I can see your down with pdp?

Even Fayose knows Fayemi has unfinished business and has comeback to claim his mandate are you a child that you can't read in between the lines or you are just blinded by your ignorance and hatred for APC?
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by mikolo80: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Billionboi:
after all d greed,u still die.

Well.... Everybody in his own lane.
yeah
quick question wud u prefer to die poor or die rich
in naija or in yankee,dubai or malaysia
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by mikolo80: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
Heywhizzy:
you're the Mumu that is ranting, busy quoting everyone cos you have no life

your father is the mumu
and you have no life if all you use it for is to insult ppl online
oponu radarada

You're a certified dunce, so once you get voted for, it automatically strips you of your right to vote.. one would wonder if you even know your Human Rights
ur fada is d dunce once again

no-one knows you either.. Dullards full Nairaland sha, such a pity
yet you cannot but talk to them cos no one talks to you in real life
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by blacknp(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Jammy28:

I really don't support people insulting elders or politicians on public/social media.
But Fayemi deserves that.

Yoruba do call the sons or daughters that sells their father's or mother's properties as OMO ALE (bastard), APA (scoundrel), ARUN'GUN (prodigal child) ati AKO T'ILE TA.

For all of Fayemi's antics,lies,daylight executive robberies and propagandas in Ekiti State,the only thing that made me hate him was his decision to sell the ONLY Oodua Investment heritage, Oodua Textile Mill Company, built in Ado-Ekiti around the Chief Obafemi Awolowo era.
Other governors, knowing it will consume a fortune to resuscitate it, left that for the future, but Fayemi came and sold all the remaining equipment of the textile mill and converted it to a nonsensical artisans village where you can't find a single artisan working or creating anything.

If you call him ako t'ile ta or omo ale;...I won't support you, but at the same time, I won't take any objections to that.

But please don't insult elders oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
You claim other Governors in the past left it docile and Governor Fayemi came and sold it?why did the other Governors leave it abandoned?Because Government has no business owning a textile mill,that is private sector jurisdiction,Governments duty is to make policies and create an environment for business.

You can't be a player and a referee in the same sport.
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by Billionboi: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikolo80:
yeah
quick question wud u prefer to die poor or die rich
in naija or in yankee,dubai or malaysia
it doesn't matter...... Ones u die,datz d end.
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by mikolo80: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Billionboi:
it doesn't matter...... Ones u die,datz d end.

IF IT DOESN'T MATTER WHY ARE YOU PAINED
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by maestro2000(m): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2018
Oluwambo147:
has won fe GBA eni watchiiiiii

I guess as much but there system in place to check such bro, I don't just jump into deals without verifying. I have a check and balance system that works. Thanks though for the eye opener
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by Billionboi: 6:33am On Apr 02, 2018
mikolo80:
IF IT DOESN'T MATTER WHY ARE YOU PAINED
i just can't comprehend dia quest4power
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by Heywhizzy(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2018
mikolo80:
your father is the mumu
and you have no life if all you use it for is to insult ppl online
oponu radarada ur fada is d dunce once again yet you cannot but talk to them cos no one talks to you in real life
hahaha, pained unintelligent fellow, if people talk to you in real life, you won't be making over 20 comment in a day, on a single thread, countering everyone that aired his/her view.. Bringing my father into the fore just shows how stupid you are.. lemme sha leave you cos you're a waste of Cùm, a disgrace to ejaculation and your life is a nice advert for condom and abortion .. get a life, I'm done replying you
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by Ijaya123: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Billionboi:
fathers that denied us gud life is not wealthy of bn called fada...... U are a bastard 4supportn dem

Guess that's what you also call your father.
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by Ijaya123: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2018
Kolapo11:

Really?decorum for a bastard?nawa oo for some fish brain self

Sure your fish brain doesn't even know the meaning of a bastard. Punk heads everywhere.
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by ofeco: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2018
what has he achieved as a minister to warrant his re-election
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by mikolo80: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Heywhizzy:
hahaha, pained unintelligent fellow, if people talk to you in real life, you won't be making over 20 comment in a day, on a single thread, countering everyone that aired his/her view.. Bringing my father into the fore just shows how stupid you are.. lemme sha leave you cos you're a waste of Cùm, a disgrace to ejaculation and your life is a nice advert for condom and abortion .. get a life, I'm done replying you

If u like don't b done
Shebi u wan start wetin ur papa head no fit finish
Shebi u dont hv home training
We will teach u outside
Re: Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race by mikolo80: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Billionboi:
i just can't comprehend dia quest4power
sheep will never understand lion's quest for meat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot / Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) / Bola Tinubu Visits Shettima, Borno State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.