Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State (61360 Views)

Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by amnesty7: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
manuel4real:
Wife: What are your plans for Easter?
Husband: Same as Jesus..
Wife: What do you mean ??

Husband: I will disappear on Friday and reappear on Monday!
Wife: "That's AWESOME. if you do that, I'll also do like Mary.

Husband: what do u mean ?
Wife: I will show up pregnant, yet untouched by my husband."

Husband: dey no born u well ������
Correct guy! you ma no believe say Jesus died. He simply disappeared. The only problem is that you mentioned Friday to Monday without any proof. The Bible will never support this assertion.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by alenwup(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
That woman isn't a conformist; she's very creative. Without that horse riding, the wedding would just be plain and you a I won't waste our hard earned mb
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by hustler86(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
Horse that she can always ride on
Your wedding is a special day,everything you do that day must be special!!
On my day, I will use private jet!
I can't start my marriage with suffering!!!

Who is your supplier? grin
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by fbmen: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
maberry:
Nigerians always reacting online but never in life

I de tell U .
If to say dey can react like dat in real life d way dey react Online eh.
By Now our Cow flesident 4 don go sidon 4 Dau....abeg no b me talk am oo . I just de give Station Announcement.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Sterope(f): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Horses are quite expensive. They are not for the poor so I guess it is kind special. If you are too poor to realise it, how will you be able to afford a private jet?

Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by donfemo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!

Riding a horse is suffering? You need to emancipate your mind from mental slavery!
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by DavidEsq(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
NwaAmaikpe wannabe

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by onadana: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Earthbound:
grin

This could mean a couple of things;
* Her husband is a 'stallion' and she will kwantinu to ride him for richer and for poorer.

* They cannot afford an automobile and the husband borrowed a horse from his herdsman neighbour.

* The roads leading to the church are not motorable, or

* The horse could be the husband's and him dey use am hustle for Elegushi, come ride am go J town like a boss.

Whatever the reason, women should take a cue from that bride and be humble.

100% she came in a car and rode the horse a few meters away.That she rode the horse all the way from home is not realistic.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Prettyyemi(f): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hmmm..
That's creative!!!..
Well-done
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by 25ahmad(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Earthbound:
grin

* Her husband is a 'stallion' and she will kwantinu to ride him for richer and for poorer.

* They cannot afford an automobile and the husband borrowed a horse from his herdsman neighbour.

* The horse could be the husband's and him dey use am hustle for Elegushi, come ride am go J town like a boss.

ECWA is beside polo area finding a horse there is not a big task
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by ibinaboonline: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Texas would be proud
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by makydebbie(f): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
limitless777:
this is very very creative and mind blowing.
it's never been done before.
It's been done before, my brother's wife also used a horse in form of a chariot.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by talk2percy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Why are they reacting, is it their wedding, and the horse she rode on, is it their horse?
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by talk2percy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
ibinaboonline:
Texas would be proud
Because??
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by no1madman(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
[img][/img]okkk

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by sulasa07(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
People get problem,must dey react to everything. If Freezer reacts to their pastors, dem go dey cry.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
what if she rode a cow?
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by ibinaboonline: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
talk2percy:
Because??
Seriously, you don't know? Well, Texas and horses is like 5&6.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Vokians(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Her choice her day.
Do shakara
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by rotwailler(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by biggy26: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
below economy class my man
Lol!
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Teekrayne(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
That horse looks famished!
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by sweetilicious(f): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Earthbound:
grin

Your analysis tho. loool.But i would love to ride a horse someday
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Igweann979(f): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
She want to imitate Jesus; remember it was this time 2000 years ago that Jesus rode on a donkey now the bridal train will be singing Hossana to her grin
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by jaxxy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!

Riding a horse is suffering? Sm horses cost as much as sm luxury cars.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by begwong: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
Anty try something creative like using the wheel barrow during your wedding.
The koko is her happiness in the marriage and not the yeye wedding flambuoyancy.
HML dear Lady from Jos
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
sweetilicious:
Your analysis tho. loool.But i would love to ride a horse someday
shocked

You mean you have never ridden a horse, like ever?
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Davidospy: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
zlantanfan:
That awkward moment when she tries coming down from that height, boys go dey peep

Lol
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:
This looks like a donkey. It IS a donkey

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

That's not a monkey mama. Na horse.

☣ ☠
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
She wants change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding / Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Seyi Awolowo, Kiki Osinbajo, White Nigerian Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.