Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way (1306 Views)

I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife / What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ / I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
My brother was 15years and he died yesterday though he has been sick for a while and we ask my mum to bring him to lagos so that me and my senior brother can take adequate care of him. My senior brother took him for a test where he was told it is kidney problem and needed urgent attention but was giving Tuesday to come for treatment(navy hospital at satellite town). Just yesterday, in the morning, he said he can't breath again and there was serious traffic on the road, so my senior brother suggested we use bike which I didn't agree to but he gave up on the road. We love this boy so much, I can't control myself please just tell me something to calm myself because the thought alone is killing me. My parent are still in shock, but why will God allow my brother to die, anyway I can't question God
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by bigtt76(f): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2018
So sorry to hear of your loss and even more painful he died young. I pray God console you and your family in this trying times in Jesus Amen. Be rest assured he is in the bosom of our Lord and Savior. He's in a better place dear.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Pointblank09(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2018
May God console you and your family

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by madridguy(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2018
First, I will blame you for refusing your brother to use alternative way " okada " to get him to the hospital. In critical situation, especially to safe life, anything is allowed.

May God Almighty console and comfort you and your family.

Accept my condolence.
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by NLbully(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
This is completely unnecessary

But R.I.P to him
Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by sisisioge: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Oh dear! Lord in heaven. I'm so sorry darling, he is presently at rest in the bosom of the Lord. Take heart please, let him rest now. May God give you and yours the latitude to bear this loss.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by frbona: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
NLbully:
This is completely unnecessary

But R.I.P to him
you've never been bereaved before, that explains your lack of Empathy. I pray fervently that you don't so as not to experience the kind of pain the Op is going through.
HE WAS A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD KID FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by chii8(f): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Please oooo, don't blame yourself in any way, take heart and pray God to console you.He is in a better place where there is no pain or sorrow.It will pass dearie and it's well with you and your family.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by docsam007: 5:46am On Sep 25, 2018
Sorry for your loss....May the holy spirit console Nd comfort you..amen

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Seahawk: 6:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Hugs my dear.

I can’t even imagine your pain. So sorry for your loss.
If he died on the way to the hospital, he would have probably died in the hospital too. I know self blame is one thing people do when in grief but it’s honestly not your fault no matter how you look at it.

I wish you strength and courage. I know it must suck

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by janejive(f): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2018
Am so sorry dear, I know it's not your wish for him to go but God gives and takes. Accept my condolence and deepest regards. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
May his soul be happy...and may your hearts be comforted. Carry him and your love for him in your heart, love is a good thing, even when it is short-lived.
His kidneys failed him, not you guys. He knows this too
Hugs, and I am sorry for your loss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live Upstairs? Do You Get Shy When You Flush Toilet? / Who Has Used Thermofrost Deep Freezer Before / Please What Is This On My Son's Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.