Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? (440254 Views)

Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ / Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by filnaija: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2011
REAL HUMAN HAIR WIGS, WEAVE-ON, EXTENTION AND RAW HAIR STRAIGHT FROM THE FACTORY!

I'm an Asian and married to a Nigerian. I have a straight long hair which everyone likes it when I was there in Naija, and that gives me an idea to enter in this kind of business in Nigeria. I'm in Asia right now and I know some real human hair factories here. Those factories are manufacturing for European wholesalers and retailers (those ones you can see in the websites). Their factories are in Asia because of low cost of labor but the materials are from Europe. And of course they have a high standard quality, because European market will not accept the product if it will not pass their quality control. However, I will send a sample to my in-law in Lagos (Alaba Market) and in Enugu Town this coming week. I will send a processed hair (I mean those are ready to wear). I will also send a raw hair (virgin hair that not yet processed no chemicals yet). Those hairs can be tied up, dye, wash and trim. You can also use hair styling tools to straighten it or curl it, according to the style that you want (just like what we Asians do, with our natural hair).

This is not China made, because I discover according to my research that some of them are selling only synthetic hair that looks like real. Well, they cannot cheat me because I have a real natural hair. Another thing, most of their hairs are from Asian people, mostly Indians and Filipinos. Because Indian women have long black curly hair, usually their hairs are virgin, not all puts colors in their hair because of their religion. They also use Filipino hair, because the European and Filipinos have the same type of hair. And black hair is hard to find to European women, that's why they are using Filipino hair. Since I’m an Asian, I can travel to some Asian countries with free visa to check some human hair wig factories.

If you are interested to see the samples, you may give me your contact number and I will ask my in-law to give you a call once the samples are in Nigeria already. Or you can email me at jho_naciz@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by angelshalo: 5:13am On Mar 13, 2011
On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information please feel free to contact our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com.
You may contact so that we can forward to you our representative contact number in Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by Sombili(f): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2012
I will love love to experiment with my hair, anyone here wanna use my hair for any crazy hair experiment contact me on 07035356510
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by egovenperu: 7:05am On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by max008: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2012
Your thread is awesome. I want to start the hair products business (wigs, attachment accessories, weavon)
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by omolayo1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
HAIR SOLUTIONS SALOON AT SIGNBOARD BUS/STOP ALONG ADDO/BADORE ROAD AJAH LAGOS IS THE BEST PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GET WHATEVER THAT CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY ABOUT HAIR DO. SMALL BUT MIGHTY THAT BRING THE BEAUTY IN WOMEN. CALL 08074046677 OR 08059239292 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by enisuoh: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
I live in port Harcourt pls I want to start a whole sale business of xpression,noble,chocolate,passion,unique Remy, ladystar,miss rola and all hair creams and accessories pls can u send me your price list and how to shop with u ok. lindaibeh@yahoo.com
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by Sarahwigsnweave: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
3 toned ombré Brazilian human hair for sale. Inches 16,18 and 20 at 100g each (300g together) high quality hair! Can be straighten or curled doesn't tangle or break and can be dyed. Call:09051394413

Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by cigwegbe(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
The Cece Line Debuts Their Collection. See the latest pics on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2626552/cece-line-debuts-collection#38409887
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by liliynorpes: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
make ur hair at N.K beauty saloon we deliver d best.our services are as follow:fixing,braiding,ghana weaving,straming,retouching and setting.also call us for your braidal make-up.we train people on how to make hair and make up at affordable rate.ds training is for people who reside in OSUN STATE.our numbers are 07066734814,07034633562
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by kwinrachdiadem(f): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hair and scalp Solutions Available . Etc : +234 9 035 4383 27
@bodylikemilk_skincare the pics and results will blow ur minds.!!

Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by jbblues24(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Fab camera angle m8 cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here / How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? / Beautiful Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.