Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 PM

Existing Entertainment Blog For Sale At Cheap - 07067862215 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Existing Entertainment Blog For Sale At Cheap - 07067862215 (825 Views)

Please Guys What's Your Review On My New Entertainment Blog / I Need A Good Developer For My Entertainment Blog / I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Existing Entertainment Blog For Sale At Cheap - 07067862215 by narvtechnologie: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Existing Entertainment/Music Blog For Sale At Cheap Price
www.risingvibes.com.ng

The name of the blog is Rising Vibes Nigeria.
Its web hosting will expire January 2019 Next year. So you have enough time to process and renew.
Its Fully search engine optimized ( Google search :Rising Vibes )
And Monetized with adsure. You can make money through ads on the blog. You can apply for adsense as well if you want.
Automatic social posting features (Autoposts to facebook and instagram)
It also autoposts to Telegram.
Which makes its publishing super. Every post surely has a wide reach scope.
Interested buyers only.
I am a web developer and i am assigned to sell it and make handing over possible. So i will be here to help out if you are to change the name of the blog or logo, or the blog design.
I'm also going to assist with the hosting accounts and details, so everything you need to know will be made available to you.
Contact me now if you are really interested.
WhatsApp link : https:///send?phone=2347067862215

(1) (Reply)

Working On.a Game Project / Any One In Need Of Programmer In Abuja / If You Are A Programmer, Digital Marketer Or Tech Enthusiast Get Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.