Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? (12004 Views)

The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / How To Change My Nairaland Username / 3 Funniest Nairaland Username! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by tayotina(f): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2005
dablessed:

blessed is she who believes for........

Dablessed please from which book and what chapter   grin

Bolasho, I would have changed it to esinam
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by legs(f): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2005
tayotina:

what does 'esinam' mean?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by tayotina(f): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2005
Esinam means He has heard me.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by IAH(f): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2005
tayotina:

Esinam means He has heard me. 

For where? I assume you are a Yoruba queen wink cos ur name is Tayo. But this "Esinam" Maybe you understand other languages. grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by tayotina(f): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2005
Yes I do
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by bolasho(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2005
So Tayo, what other language(s) do you understand.. Maybe we should start asking ourselves what (how many) Languages we understand and can speak
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by tayotina(f): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2005
I can speak fante, twi and ewe. Na wah for you guys oh. All the way from Nairaland Username to Languages. More grease to your elbow grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by IAH(f): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2005
Yes, let's continue...Do you live in Ghana or how come you speak Fante and Twi And er...what of Ashante?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by tayotina(f): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2005
I live in Nigeria and Twi is the same as Ashanti. smiley
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by IAH(f): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2005
tayotina:

I live in Nigeria and Twi is the same as Ashanti.  smiley
Oh, I see!
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by chimanu2000(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2005
the story behind CHIMANU2000 is simple. i am a manchester united fan,the first three letters of my name are chi and the first time i opened an email address was 2000 so ive used it for most of my email adds(ive got quite a few depending on the mood) and also for my pen name, so watch outr for it
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Greatpeter(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2005
Because the bible has already pronounced me great and I believe it and see myself being great, so I settle down with the name "Greatpeter" Peter is my real name.
Am I no great?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by thefox(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2005
wow just reading all of your posts has made me realise that there must be a reason that i chose 'the fox'. i guess it is just that i feel that the fox is the smartest animal there is........and therefore i am the smartest guy in nairaland smiley
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Ra(f): 1:02am On Jul 15, 2005
You wish! smiley

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Greatpeter(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2005
tayotina:

dablessed link=topic=443.msg5843#msg5843 date=1118855058:

blessed is she who believes for........

Dablessed please from which book and what chapter grin

She's referring to the Scriptures. You never read am there?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Greatpeter(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2005
tayotina:

I can speak fante, twi and ewe. Na wah for you guys oh. All the way from Nairaland Username to Languages. More grease to your elbow grin

Has Tayo lived in Ghana?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by tayotina(f): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2005
Greatpeter, the bibeli says ... blessed is he.. and not... blessed is she...oh
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by hotangel2(f): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2005
well the story behind my name is pretty fu*ked up. My dad calls me Little angel...and a asshole of my ex boyfriend saw me one day in my top that "HOT" was written on and said i should be hot-angel not little angel...
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by tayotina(f): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2005
Yeah hotangel he's such an asshole but he actually left you something to remember him with, right? grin tongue
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Greatpeter(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2005
tayotina:

Greatpeter, the bibeli says ... blessed is he.. and not... blessed is she...oh

My sister na thesame thing. grin Either she/he we be man. after all Bible calls both" he"
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by hotangel2(f): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2005
tayotina:

Yeah hotangel he's such an asshole but he actually left you something to remember him with, right? grin tongue

yes he did..
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by titus: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2005
very hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dablessed(f): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2005
What do you mean " far be it"? Is it a taboo to tantalize your babe?

Ok have you "Bacelos" her lately? Or " tastey" her lately? Abi na "Mr Biggs" de ni? grin grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by nike4luv(f): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2005
Nike is just ma name and just added 4 luv to make it more captivating. Hehe
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by queen2(f): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2005
Queen2, i cant really remember how i got it, but its very unique as i always tell people, but ave also got another one Skin dudu, means black skin[/color][color=#990000], my friends call me dat....
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by WesleyanA(f): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2005
Wesleyan used to be my dream school (when i joined this thing). cheesy. the 'A' is just the first letter to my middle name.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by kellorah: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2005
:d

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by vexxy(f): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2005
Story behind vexxy:

Something at work had upset me.  You could say that I was a bit. . . .vexed.

Vex was to harsh, I didn't think anyone would want to talk with me thinking I was angry all of the time so I just added the x and y.  Henceforth vexxy was born.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by WesleyanA(f): 2:08am On Aug 26, 2005
cool. cheesy... more like creating something good out of bad.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by da808cutie(f): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2005
wel da808cutie is kinna simple.
ma freinds used to call me CUTIE in high school. not to blow my own trumpet, but i am kinna cute as in i don't look my age one bit plus im constantly smiling [except when im upset of course]
808 just sounded cool
da means the
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by whiteshark(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2005
.......... dome guy gave the name to me back in 2001. I nor know why sha.

We have the chechen cat and the bald eagle too
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by PaypalGod(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2005
Paypalgod... Well, i worked 4 Paypal some years back designing some web pages for them and i gave out free softwares then i created a 3d image of myself as a god over paypal. My white friends started calling me paypalgod. I will upload the 3d image soon as my avatar here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

“6 REASONS YOU MUST MARRY YOUR MATE” By Apostle Joshua Selman. / Adedimeji Lateef And Ify's Kitchen Join Kerrygold In The Milkshake Hunt / OAU AWARD::: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.