Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? (12005 Views)

The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / How To Change My Nairaland Username / 3 Funniest Nairaland Username! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by nisot23(f): 9:51pm On May 09, 2009
My story is short.nisot is simply the short form of my first name spelt from the back and 23 is the day of the month on which i was born not my age o grin,am not that old.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by UyiIredia(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2009
My name. chikenaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by surface(f): 6:34pm On May 11, 2009
i work on surface train(C2C) frm monday to saturrday cool
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by IFELEKE(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2009
combination of my first and third name.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Iyara(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2009
The username means "scrotum" in my language. It represents the fact that I have balls.
wink
Plus I wanted to be naughty.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by teissys(f): 4:59pm On May 12, 2009
Iyara:

The username means "scrotum" in my language. It represents the fact that I have balls.
wink

grin grin grin
Lolest
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by WarfyBoy(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2009
warfy boy

my own kno kom get meaning, were i wan start from?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Iyara(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2009
@teissys
Thanks, I think. But it's not that funny now.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dgreatrock(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2009
Iyara:

wink

What language is that?

Warfy Boy:

warfy boy

my own kno kom get meaning, were i wan start from?

wetin you mean by say where you wan start from?
warfy na warfy, that warri guy, no be im? abi na warfy rat u wan yan about? lol
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2009
Still watching!
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Memunah(f): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2009
Memunat is my muslim name
just love replacing the 't' wt 'h' in memunat which makes it memunah
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
Formerly MsDarkSkin...Now Kails. kiss

This is a new way for me to start over so to speak.
Kails is part of my real name and very warming as it's what my mom calls me..

I just want to bring out my humble side. smiley
and try not to get banned again! grin grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by somalia5: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
somalia5 is my fifth user name in this numerical system. somalia1 all the way to somalia4 have been banned. after this somalia6 will come if i get banned

*Kails*:
Formerly MsDarkSkin...Now Kails. kiss

This is a new way for me to start over so to speak.
Kails is part of my real name and very warming as it's what my mom calls me..

I just want to bring out my humble side. smiley
and try not to get banned again! grin grin

i wanna make u humble girl. i wanna make u see the holy ghost.

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Crieff(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
hotpikin:
lolz! I thot I saw I AM HIGH grin

I swear, that's what I saw too! Before it changed to "AIM".
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by rexsid(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
#clears throat..... rexsid; .......rex- a latin word meaning king, sid- my name (sydney).... so dah brought abh rexsid....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Adedimeji Lateef And Ify's Kitchen Join Kerrygold In The Milkshake Hunt / OAU AWARD::: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes / Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.